Walking Street Hostel Pisa Reviews

Corso Italia 58, Pisa, Tuscany, Italy

A great little hostel which had a good location, great staff, and the price to stay was a little bargain. Would happily stay again! The only negative is the mattress was a little old and uneven which felt strange. However i was so tired that this wasn't a problem when falling a sleep

• 9th Apr 2014

This was my first hostel I ever stayed at and it met all my expectations. I was happy with the common room and the ability to meet all of the other travelers.

I was truly sorry to have only a few hours at walking street. It's a great hostel and Manju, the extremely nice manager, is the kind of person who really understands how to make everyone feel welcome and wanted. The vibe is really friendly and homey, there is a nice kitchen, a great living room, and the rooms themselves are clean, comfortable and attractive. In overpriced Europe the price is a real bargain. I will definitely stay here again whenever I am next in Pisa.

No breakfast. No locks on bedroom doors.

Nice hostel, good friendly feel and nice staff, especially the new guy Alex!

I really really really liked this Hostel. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean and the bathrooms were spotless. I loved the building itself; it is just a lovely place to stay. I also loved how it is just about 5 minutes away from the train station and another 10 from the Tower. Would recommend and stay again.

Nice staff and secure hostel! You can enjoy tea, coffee and snacks free of charge there and you will find lockers in rooms. Just remember to bring your own lock. The common area is a great environment to have relaxing chat with friends from all walks of life! It would be perfect if the computer provided for common use could be fixed as soon as possible. But it is already very nice as a whole and I would recommend it!!

• 20th Mar 2014
  • Hong Kong

good location, no keys on the rooms...wifi not.well and not.so.clean....for what you pay is good.but dont expect too much...besides they dont open the door if you arrive from 10am to 2 pm...

boring staying at this hostel. organize a pub crawl or something to get people who are traveling solo together, especially with the 2 different locations of the rooms.... honestly wish i didn't waste a weekend by staying here.....

I loved this hostel! My only disappointment was that it was a second floor walk-up which I wasn't aware of. However the staff were very friendly and took great care of me as I travelling by myself and was extremely sick when I arrived.

The place is ok., except a drunk guest who opened all rooms and was screaming in the middle of the night it was ok.

Decent hostel

Good location, the staff is very helpfull and friendly.

• 1st Feb 2014
  • Belgium

Great hostel, nice facilities, kind and helping staff, fun common room.

Great hostel walking distance from the Tower of Pisa. You're located in a central area of the city so there is a lot to do nearby. The atmosphere within the hostel however is somewhat quiet. There is a great pool table and lounge room, but it seemed to be empty the whole time. I think you should try and encourage people to use this space more.

There is only one bad point, no lokers, and you have to pay to leave your bags on the day that you are leaving, though the rest is really good.

Couldn't check in before 2. They chase visitors out during the cleaning hours. Everything else was alright.

I just have to say that, everybody in the hostel was really helpful and kind, they helped me with everything I needed and made sure that I enjoyed my time in Pisa. Everything is clean and the living room is really big with lots of things to do, and the location is AMAZING, really easy to find even if you have never been in Pisa before.

• 11th Jan 2014
  • Mexico

Friendly staff Awesome location

nice staff and good location, would definately stay there again

• 9th Jan 2014