Walking Street Hostel Pisa Reviews

Corso Italia 58, Pisa, Tuscany, Italy

The hostel was a bit small which gives you the opportunity to just stay in the common area and have conversations with other travelers. I really liked the staff especially the guy from India (didn't get his name, sorry!). They were very accommodating and it was very easy to talk to them. The location was easy to find. From the train station you just need to walk straight for at least 5 to 10 minutes.

The place is not to big and you have to go upstair 2 flours. There is no elevator, but the place is really confortable, clean and the staff is the best i've seen. The location is good, near to the train station and to the pisa tower, there also good atmosphere in the street, bars and a lot of young people.

very nice hostel. The staff was very friendly and helpful, they even organized a free diner for new year's eve ! The sofas's are confortable ;) the kitchen is useful tho there is no stove. Definitely a good hostel !

I stayed 1 day this hostel. I love it and I would recommend it to anyone. Atmosphere was really nice.

The beds are nice, but the staff was not very helpful and seemed kind of antisocial. The facilities were very nice but I was glad I was only there for one night.

good location, walk 5-10 minutes from train station and it's on your left, main sights are also within 10 minutes.both bed and common room are big enough and comfortable, just lack of light in the bed room and also the stairs when you climb up to 2nd floor. There is also a small pool table to kill your time. bathroom was clean enough

Nice place to stay in Pisa. Small city anyways, so it was walking distance to the train and the main sights. Staff was nice, WiFi was fast, and the rooms were big with lockers. The only negative I could think of was the lack of light in the stairway leading up to the hostel and in the room itself. Also, i'm not a huge fan of being buzzed in every time either. I would stay again though.

good location....staff were quite helpful...warm atmosphere

Very central location and the staff was really nice. The rooms are a bit small but the common rooms are spacious and there is a very cool, calm atmosphere.

Great staff that help you with anything. They even invited me to join in for dinner and made me tea. There is a pool table if you feel like playing. Small kitchen but big dorms. Central location to everything. But the rooms are cold. Even when the heather was switched on, rooms are cold. But worth the money which you pay.

Good hostel. Place is clean and nice and it's close to the station. I only stayed there for one night and it's pretty good for thar matter. Staff is nice too.

This was a nice enough place, the pool table in the common room was great. The guy on night shift was great

The only thing this hostel has going, is the nice location near the train station and the Leaning Tower. Other than that, everything else is sub-standard!! You have to climb up four flights of stair because there are no elevator. Also, the staff nit-picks on everything. If you leave your baggage in storage 20 mins past the pick-up time, then you have to pay €2.50!! I wouldn't recommend this hostel to travellers with lots of baggage or to someone who expects to cook their meals.

Only thing is the guy said I didnt have to worry about paying for luggage storing after 2.30 pm, but I had to pay anyway. Was a little stupid since your bag is just in a corner

It is located in the heart of PISA. very close to the airport and railway station. The staff was very kind, since we were a family and had booked a 6-bed dorm, they offered us a separate 4 -bed dorm located in another property belonging to Walking street hostel. Very close to tourist attractions. Can find all types of restaurants in the vicinity. Would visit again.

The guy at the front desk was awesome! We stayed after his 2am shift to chat with us. One the best people I've met. We stayed in a 6 mixed bedroom. Wifi, wall ports, private bathroom, lockers, small kitchen facility to use. The guy told us to help ourselves to some snacks and tea there. No window the room, but great location! 2am is when the receptionist goes home so be sure to ask for a key if you plan on staying out later than that.

The staff was GREAT! I got in late and the guy working at the desk made me dinner. The only problem was the electricity (mainly lights and wifi) were wonky - they'd randomly turn off and sometimes not turn back on.

Decent hostel - beds were okay if a bit rickety, kitchen was adequate, bathrooms were mouldy but shower temp

1 2 Next » last »