Directions to Walnut Apartment Down-town Budapest
Map & Directions
Hungary >> Budapest >> 7th district down-town >> Nagy Di�fa street 3 >> doorbell 21 >> 2nd floor >> door 4
You can forget the long waiting time and the stand in line torture, if you choose our direct airport pick-up service. This is the fastest and simplest way to get directly in the Walnut Apartment from the Budapest Airport. It costs only 25 Euros/cab with maximum 4 passengers/cab. We can guarantee your airport-pickup on your request, if you ask it at least 2 days before your arrival.
- 1 passenger: 2.880 HUF
- 2 passengers: 4.311 HUF
- 3 passengers: 5.391 HUF
- 4 passengers: 6.291 HUF
- 5 passengers: 8.100 HUF
- 6 passengers: 9.180 HUF
- 7 passengers: 11.250 HUF
- 8 passengers: 12.150 HUF
You have to order your minibus ticket in advance from the Airport Shuttle service.
It costs fixed 5.800 HUF/cab to the 2nd zone (where the Walnut Apartment be located) with maximum 4 passengers/cab, and you have to stand in line at the airport to get your taxi ticket.
1. In the 1st line you have to take the Public Bus No. 200E from the Budapest-Ferihegy Airport up to the Metro station Kőb�nya-Kispest.
2. After then, in 2nd line you have to change the line to the Metro blue line (M3) up to the Metro station De�k square.
3. After then, in 3rd line you have to change the line to the Metro red line (M2) up to the Metro station Blaha Lujza square.
The ticket price is 320 HUF/line, so you need 3 tickets per person, which equals total 960 HUF per person.
- From the Nyugati (Western Railway Station) you can take Yellow Tram No. 4-6 to the Blaha Lujza square.
- From the Keleti (Eastern Railway Station) you can take the Metro red line (M2) to Blaha Lujza square.
- From the D�li (Southern Railway Station) you can take the Metro red line (M2) to Blaha Lujza square.
- From the N�pliget (N�pliget Bus Station) you can take the Metro blue line (M3) to the De�k Ferenc square, then change the line to the Metro red line (M2) towards Blaha Lujza square.
From the Blaha Lujza square the Nagy Di�fa street is the 4th cross-street right on the R�k�czi road in the direction of the Astoria square. It's only 5 minutes by walk.