Walters B&B Reviews

Oelestrasse 35, Interlaken, Switzerland

Walter is he nicest person. I have stayed there 3 times now the first time alone the second time with my partner and the third time with more of the family. I will go back there again. His breakfast has to be seen to be believed. I don't know of any other establishment - and I've done lots of travelling - that gives you a large plastic bag and several thick serviettes along with your breakfast and tells you they are for you to take with you what you don't eat now so you can eat it later!

Fantastic experience. Value for money and highly recommended for budget travelers or even non budget travelers. Host was excellent throughout the stay.

• 15th Jun 2015
  • Singapore

Great location near Interlaken OST and Walter was awesome. Wifi was better than most places on our trip. Facilities were good and rooms were huge. Only complaint is only one outlet in the bedroom which is typical in Europe hostels and easily overcome with a travel outlet.

• 19th May 2015

It can be paid only by cash which is not announced clearly before. So when we went upstairs to pay it, Mr Walters said only accept cash.We are urgent to take train. So we asked that could Mr Walter come with us to ATM which is located at train station. Maybe because his English is not so good that he misunderstood us and thought we were not gonna pay it. He outraged. I went to a far ATM. At last we missed the train. This kind of treatment is so terrible!After all, the room is clean and spacious.

• 18th Feb 2015