8.4
Fabulous 280 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 280 Total Reviews
Walters B&B Located at Oelestrasse 35, , Interlaken.
Walters B&B
    Rooms available

• India, Male, 31-40
16th Aug 2016
7.7

I understand the prescribed check-in and check-out time but sometimes we want to check-in early also because we travel from one city to another. That time we just need help to keep luggage and some polite words, as we don't ask for room itself because we also understand that.

• akshaygh
  • India, Mixed Group, 25-30
15th Aug 2016

It was a pleasure staying at Mr. Walter's place. He greeted us and showed up to the room. Made sure we had clean towels and had kept Toblerones next to our beds with a lovely post card. He also provided us with a transportation card for the busses and his advice on all things to do were spot on. The place is a quiet and Cosy B&B. Although we didn't opt for the breakfast but looking at what the neighbors got, we kind of regretted not opting. I would definitely go back there!

• USA, Female, 41+
8th Aug 2016
2.0

I didn't stay at Walter's B&B. I had a medical emergency & had to cancel. I tried to cancel my reservation for well over a month. I booked through Hostelworld but Hostelworld told me I had to cancel directly with Walter's B&B. I sent emails to Walter's & left voicemail messages in English & German with no replies. It wasn't disclosed in advance of paying deposit that the deposit would be non-refundable. I would definitely not recommend booking Walter's B&B or anything through Hoste

• Finland, Couple, 18-24
28th Jul 2016

I can warmly recommend! Located near the bus and train station. Walter is really kind and lovely. Beds are comfy. Toilet and shower could be cleaner.

• USA, Female, 25-30
25th Jul 2016
6.9

Walter was extremely friendly and helpful. You can't beat the price,however it needs a good deep cleaning. We had the sweep the floors that were covered in hair and wasn't sure if the beds were washed because there was hair on them as well. Wore flip flops in the showers because the bathrooms looked like they had not been cleaned in years. Walter didn't tell us that we had to pay cash before we left so I had to literally sprint to the atm in order to not miss our train.

• South Korea, Mixed Group, 18-24
16th Jul 2016

Very good location near interlaken ost And nice breakfast!

• dr_ransdell7603
  • USA, Female, 41+
28th Jun 2016

We really enjoyed staying at Walter's B & B. Walter is a kindly man who tries to make his guests feel comfortable. We had a little balcony and a shared kitchen. The property was only about a 12-minute walk from the train station, so it was very convenient--yet still quiet. Good value for the money--and in Switz that's important. I would stay there again. Since Interlaken Ost is the train station closest to the mountain trains, this location is esp. helpful.

• neltay
  • Singapore, Female, 31-40
28th Jun 2016
6.6

The corners of the room and the cupboard could do with some cleaning. Beds are fine. It would help if there was a bathmat in the toilet. Not for people who are anal Bout cleanliness. For the price its fine. Especially since u can cook your own dinner.

• France, Mixed Group, 31-40
25th Jun 2016

Hi ! Our stay in Walter's was fantastic and we really enjoyed our stay in his accommodation! The house was big and we felt really comfortable like our own home. Also, there is a aquarium in the garden where we can see beautiful huge carp Koi and estrugeons ! Amazing :)

• India, Male, 41+
25th Jun 2016

Excellent place to stay 4/5 days as tourist. Mr. Walter is very amiable and helpful person. Excellent Breakfast ..no one should miss it with a mere 7 CHF per person. You would a fully equipped kitchen, which might be helpful. I would definitely recommend this and would again stay in Walter's B&B.