Wanderers Goa Reviews

Madhlawado, Morjim Beach, Opp Nanu Wines, Goa, India

Favourite hostel so far. Tents are awesome, definitely hire a bike from hostel as too far to walk to places. Lovely restaurants round the corner and friendly staff at hostel. Highly recommend 😊

I stayed 6 days.. Had a Single bed in a dorm first.. But than i had to Upgrade to a tent... Do yourself a favour.. Go for the tent, they are incredibly awesome.. The Best hostel i ve Seen in india so far!

• 3rd Apr 2015

This hostel has a good vibe and I was able to meet travellers from all walks of life. The staff were helpful with my transport. I got a bed at the upper deck on 1st floor and couldn't get the Wi-Fi on my bed, whilst in all other places it worked fine. The hot water is very hot. Every bed in the dorm has battery charger next to it, which is useful. Morjim beach is a quieter location in goa for people who want to relax more than partying non-stop. The restaurants nearby are cheap.

Chilled vibes and a great atmosphere! I met there truly amazing people. The staff is really helpful as well

• 5th Feb 2015
  • Spain

Wow, what a place too stay! Clean, nice rooms the hostel facilities are amazing and the staff were incredible in particular Vipin and Santosh. Love those guys! Chris.

Wow! I had the BEST time at Wanderers, it was super hard to leave! The showers were ALWAYS hot, the beer is cheap, there is a full kitchen to use, free toast and eggs in the morning, pretty darn good wifi, a pool table, cheap scooters for rent, clean and comfortable beds, excellent hangout areas and a 10 minute walk to Morjim Beach. The best part about my stay at wanderers was the people! It honestly felt like a little family there. We would cook together, watch movies, and drink together. :)

One of the best places that I've stayed at. We were looking for a hotel but this place caught our eye. Must say that everything was well above expectations. This is a place to live! Not stay.. Would definitely go back.

• 8th Jan 2015
  • India
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Had a really lovely stay here over new years! The hostel is clean and the separate bathrooms are clean, however the dorms are neglected, during my week stay I think that no one came to clean our room, which was a bit annoying as the bin was constantly full! Staff are lovely and helpful and met some very interesting people from all over the world :-) Recommended but be aware that the wifi strength is not great...

Met good people from different walks of life. Thanks Ben for a fabulous stay!