Wanderers Goa Reviews

Madhlawado, Morjim Beach, Opp Nanu Wines, Goa, India

Good hostel. Internet was good but didn't work all of the time. Some more information about what to do around the hostel (other beaches, restaurants, nearby towns) would have been helpful.

We were there in the low season and it was completely dead. I can imagine it would be very nice with lots of people there though. Not many restaurants nearby, you need a scooter to really get around.

I spent 10 days at the Wanderers at Morjhim in May 2015. It's a great place to be. The staff is very helpful and do the best they can to make your stay comfortable. The place is a short walk from the beach and 3km away form Ashwem (a few minutes' bike ride) - Neither too close nor far from the buzz around town.

• 19th Apr 2015
  • India

Really great hostel. It was really quiet while we were there (although it was the end of the season) but the facilities are great and the staff were really helpful. Morjim is a fairly quiet area but you're close to busier parts of the Goa and 5 mins from the beach. Would stay again.

Able to rent bikes close by so easy to get around, good kitchen facilities and a swimming pool for good measure. Thumbs up for Wonderers

Favourite hostel so far. Tents are awesome, definitely hire a bike from hostel as too far to walk to places. Lovely restaurants round the corner and friendly staff at hostel. Highly recommend 😊

I stayed 6 days.. Had a Single bed in a dorm first.. But than i had to Upgrade to a tent... Do yourself a favour.. Go for the tent, they are incredibly awesome.. The Best hostel i ve Seen in india so far!

• 3rd Apr 2015

This hostel has a good vibe and I was able to meet travellers from all walks of life. The staff were helpful with my transport. I got a bed at the upper deck on 1st floor and couldn't get the Wi-Fi on my bed, whilst in all other places it worked fine. The hot water is very hot. Every bed in the dorm has battery charger next to it, which is useful. Morjim beach is a quieter location in goa for people who want to relax more than partying non-stop. The restaurants nearby are cheap.

Our best time during our India trip. 10 min walk to morjim beach. Hire scooters for 250 rupees for entire day and is best way to get around.