Wanderers Hostel Reviews

Madhlawado, Morjim Beach, Opp Nanu Wines, Goa, India

Chilled vibes and a great atmosphere! I met there truly amazing people. The staff is really helpful as well

• 5th Feb 2015
  • Spain

Wow, what a place too stay! Clean, nice rooms the hostel facilities are amazing and the staff were incredible in particular Vipin and Santosh. Love those guys! Chris.

Wow! I had the BEST time at Wanderers, it was super hard to leave! The showers were ALWAYS hot, the beer is cheap, there is a full kitchen to use, free toast and eggs in the morning, pretty darn good wifi, a pool table, cheap scooters for rent, clean and comfortable beds, excellent hangout areas and a 10 minute walk to Morjim Beach. The best part about my stay at wanderers was the people! It honestly felt like a little family there. We would cook together, watch movies, and drink together. :)

One of the best places that I've stayed at. We were looking for a hotel but this place caught our eye. Must say that everything was well above expectations. This is a place to live! Not stay.. Would definitely go back.

• 8th Jan 2015
  • India
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Had a really lovely stay here over new years! The hostel is clean and the separate bathrooms are clean, however the dorms are neglected, during my week stay I think that no one came to clean our room, which was a bit annoying as the bin was constantly full! Staff are lovely and helpful and met some very interesting people from all over the world :-) Recommended but be aware that the wifi strength is not great...

Met good people from different walks of life. Thanks Ben for a fabulous stay!

Great staff. The owner, the big boss amazing guy will recommend you the best spots to go and see goa. Would come back and stay here again for sure. Rooms are clean, great beds. Diego, Chile

Sun+fun+beach+WiFi+more all under one roof!What more can a backpacker ask for. My holiday was more than memorable thanks to all the facilities in and around WANDERERS. Most beaches are within a radius of 4-5 kms,the closest one is jst 4-5 mins.walk away. If you don’t feel like leaving the hostel,there is plenty that you could do in the common area.Grab a bestseller from one of the shelves or challenge your vocabulary with scrabble. My favor is the pool table.Ben & Bipin,thks for ye hospitality.

• 29th Sep 2014
  • India

Stayed at wanders during the off season, was very quiet.Staff knew very little english but tried to help us. Unfortunately when the laundry was done it destroyed quite a few items of designer clothing. Was compensated in a below satisfactory way.

• 6th Sep 2014