Wanderers Hostel Reviews

Madhlawado, Morjim Beach, Opp Nanu Wines, Goa, India

Me and my friend felt like we were in paradise during our stay in Wnaderers! It has a very easy location to find, so close to beach and a lot of nice shops and restaurants around to eat good food. Atmosphere of the hostel was super cool. You feel like you are staying in an tropical island resort instead of an hostel. They provide nice breakfast and there are lots of facilities available. Staff is super helpful and organised perfectly and helped us a lot even for booking the bus to our next stop.

If you are looking for a complete VFM(Value for Money)LUXURY, you need not look any further. Wanderers is your package deal for all that you need-Fun-Sun-Beer & Beach. I had the most amazing holiday thanks to the staff,Santosh who went out of his way for almost everything i needed during my stay. The owner, Ben(commonly known as the 'Big Ben';)) knows GOA like the back of his palm.Restaurants,Bars,Clubs he knows them all. The WI-Fi was awesome. The premises were generally clean and so was my bed

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • India

Not the biggest fan of Wanderers. Unfortunately we came to Morjim in the off season and what I can only assume was the summer staff only knew two words of English ("taxi" and "phone") and couldn't help us with anything AT ALL. The place was swarming with bugs and was generally not clean. The wifi was down about half the time which meant we missed out on booking train tickets and had to change our travel plans. All around it was just not a good experience. Nice location though.

Great place.. will be back again

• 28th May 2014
  • India

One of the nicest hostels I've ever stayed in - so clean and just everything you want/need eg. free wifi, plug sockets and a light by each bed, aircon, security gates. Unfortunately nothing was really going on as stayed during the off season but the people who we met were lovely and I'm sure it would've been great in high season. A bit away from the party areas of Goa if thats what you're after so taxis are necessary. Very easy to hire mopeds to get around.

Could not fault the staff-they went above and beyond to help us-orderin taxis and letting us use their phone They need to be clear to customers that when paying for laundry it does not include drying so u get your clothes back wet and you need to dry them-this is fine but our stuff was sitting wet in a bag all day before we realized we needed to hang it

Great place! In a fantastic spot between beaches surrounded by good restaurants and a little town. Breakfast needs to be more organised otherwise just take it off the things provided on the website. The kitchen can get quite grotty at times but thats a small thing. Ben the manager is a legend and he is doing all good things. If I go back to Goa I will be returning for sure!