Wanderers Hostel Reviews

Madhlawado, Morjim Beach, Opp Nanu Wines, Goa, India

Great place! In a fantastic spot between beaches surrounded by good restaurants and a little town. Breakfast needs to be more organised otherwise just take it off the things provided on the website. The kitchen can get quite grotty at times but thats a small thing. Ben the manager is a legend and he is doing all good things. If I go back to Goa I will be returning for sure!

Great place to stay in Goa! It´s clean, the staff is nice, wifi works well and they have a lot of nice places at the hostel just to chill all day. Loved it!! Ben, the owner often took us out to dinner and always gave us great tips what to do and where to go. great guy!

• 23rd Feb 2014
  • Austria

It was a most stylish and beautiful hostel which I ever have visited. High standard of cleaniness and professional, helpful friendly staff. Really safe place to stay for single travellers as well. The owner is a real gentlemen. Thank you for your help. :) You are amazing!!!! Aniko

Would definitely recommend it! 15 minute walk from the beach, not too many people at that beach.

Had bad experience with owner, Ben. I mentioned my travels to Africa and he started loudly and excitedly expressing racist views and continued despite me telling him repeatedly that I didn't want to talk about it. I had to leave the room to get him to stop (he later apologized but I still felt very uncomfortable). Also heard him giving wrong info to other guests (Hampi is in Mysore). Staff (servants...) are amazing, facilities great, new building, good party place... Would not stay here again.

• 16th Jan 2014

Wanderer's is hands down the best hostel i have stayed in India. the rooms, bathrooms, common areas and kitchen were sparkling clean, the added omlet in the morning was the cherry on the cake, aswell as dirty dave and ben!! best hospitality i have ever had from a hostel, meeting our every need with great attitudes and smiles, love this place, keep up the good work!

• 29th Dec 2013

Amazing place to stay! Fantastic staff who are extremely helpful & also look out for all their guests! We stayed in the tents and had a truly amazing time. The location is 5min walk to Morjim beach (a quiet beach) 10min taxis/scooter to Arambol Beach, 20min taxis/scooter to Anjuna. A great base for all activities. Modern facilities & the best hostel in India!

This is a brand spanking new hostel at Morjim Beach, I loved my stay there. It really does have everything travellers are looking for - a big communal area for hanging out and meeting people, hammocks, lots of outdoor space (including a huge communal upstairs balcony and the rooftop), fast wi-fi, immaculately clean bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and spotless dorms. Cool vibe in the place - lots of friendly, social people. The staff are awesome. Ben owns ans runs the place, he is a legend.

Absolutely fantastic hostel. Great vibes, the staff were unbelievable helpful and generous. Facilities are awesome, heaps of bathrooms, great dorms, roof top hang out areas, nice kitchen. Ben the owner is an absolute top bloke, will help you with any enquiry, travel booking or party plans. Couldn't recommend more highly.

Wanderers Hostel was more than I could have hoped for. As a brand new hostel, the furniture and finishes were modern and appealing, the bathrooms were spacious and clean, and the common areas were comfortable and inviting. The location on Morjim beach is off the beaten path, but offers plenty of great places nearby to eat and drink. Big Ben, the owner, and the rest of the staff, were friendly and helpful. I highly recommend.

My main experience of Goa was in the toilet so maybe make sure there's a spare roll in there

Great stay at wanderers-new hostel.they take care about everything and everybody!it was my home for ten days!really nice hostel.

• 17th Dec 2013