Our guests love meeting new people and are open to shared accommodations and communal living.
At Wanderfalls Hostel and Guesthouse, you can:
* Relax in the common areas, like the diningroom, livingroom, porch or yard.
* Prepare your own meals in the well-appointed kitchen.
* Meet other travelers, make new friendships, and enrich old ones.
* Get free tourist tips and information from the staff and fellow travelers.
* Participate in group activities like guided tours, bike rides, picnics, and potlucks.
* Start your day with fresh coffee & tea.
* Access free WI-FI.
* Enjoy the library and exchange books..
* And more!
Whether you're traveling solo or in a group, our amenities let you improvise the perfect mood for whatever activity you decide to pursue. Read in the library. Share travel experiences with the other hostellers. Play games. Cook yourself a meal in the kitchen, or out on the BBQ.
After taking in the spectacular views and the local attractions, Wanderfalls is the place you'll love to return to at the end of the day. It's just like coming home!
We're just three blocks from the bus depot. And if you travel here by car, parking is available both on the property and street right out front. The Falls are 1 mile away, an easy walk from here, en route to some fun tourist stops, a neighborhood grocery store, post office, shops, and restaurants.
Taxes of 13% are not included in the price. In order to keep prices low, cash only please.
Check-in is between 4 pm and 9 pm. Check-in outside of that time period must be agreed upon in advance in order to be assured someone is here to let you in.
A late check-in fee of $10 will be charged for check-ins after 9 pm. No check-ins after 11 pm without prior notification and approval.
Should you need to cancel, please notify the hostel directly no later than 24 hours prior to your reservation to not be charged. No shows will be charged the full nights stay.