Superb 435 Total Reviews
Superb 435 Total Reviews
Wanderfalls Guesthouse Located at 601 Spruce Avenue, , Niagara Falls.
USA
Niagara Falls New York 14301 601 Spruce Avenue
91% 435
43.0971460 -79.0558960
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
13th Aug 2016

Lovely friendly staff, clean bathrooms, kitchen and rooms, delicious coffee and pancakes in the morning thank you!

13th Aug 2016

This is a nice place for the cost with breakfast in the morning and free parking across the street. It's a bit of a walk to get over to the waterfalls, but not bad at all if you're up for it. Kind of nice to be away from the madness of the tour groups. Good place to stay.

• England, Female, 18-24
11th Aug 2016

Amazing! Definitely the most family feel hostel we've stayed at. Delicous pancakes, hosts couldn't do enough to help. Couldn't have asked for any more at that price-completely exceeded all expectations!

31st Jul 2016
4.6

This was the first hostel I had stayed in. I didn't really have an idea of what it's like. I got there late and only stayed one night. It was definitely an experience. I didn't have a towel and it was a mission trying to find one since there was no one there to explain to me. I also did not know I had to bring my own soap as well. Be sure to have your stuff as as there is no stores open late. I was in the top bunk and whenever the person in the bottom moved the bunk moved which woke me up.

We are sorry that this guest did not have a good stay but as she admitted, she had no idea what a hostel was like and probably had much different expectations. We are not a hotel and do not have a 24 hour front desk. We were able to accommodate her late check-in but after that, we all go to bed. We do our best to manage expectations but some guests do not read the listing well and then are surprised to find we have shared accommodations with bunk beds and that all guests should bring their own towels, toiletries and locks for their lockers as experienced hostel stayers know. We rent towels but she did not ask for one before we went to bed. This information is posted by our reception desk. We are a budget accommodation and we provide a clean, comfortable and friendly home for our guests with a pancake breakfast for $30 a night or less. This guest's stay was very brief, in late out early, so she did not get to experience how nice our house is as evidenced by the other reviews and high ratings.

28th Jun 2016

Wanderfalls Guesthouse is an awesome hostel! Right away the hosts were very friendly and helpful. The house is fantastic, remodeled by the owners and looks great. Rooms were spacious and clean, as well as the bathrooms. The breakfast pancakes were an awesome treat and the location was excellent.

• USA, Female, 25-30
27th Jun 2016

Carroll and Andre were super friendly and welcoming :) The hostel is very cozy! The lack of air conditioning was a little bit of a bummer and as a result I didn't sleep very well (the fan was alright but not great). But I had a whole dorm room to myself so I really can't complain too much! I didn't mind the walk to the Falls (it's great it's walkable!) it went by pretty quickly, though I did feel slightly sketched out about some of the areas I walked through to get there. Overall great

• USA, Female, 25-30
24th Jun 2016

They were very friendly! Met new people and made connections

• Hungary, Female, 18-24
1st Jun 2016

It's an amazing hostel, with great staff and super delicious pancakes for breakfast. Staff is helpful, place has a very positive vibe, the location is great. Rooms and bathrooms are clean and comfortable. I just loved the overall experience there, I would definitely stay again, recommend it to everybody visiting Niagara Falls.

• England, Couple, 18-24
30th May 2016

Easily one of the best hostels I've stayed at. The staff were welcoming and informative. The hostel is within walking distance of Niagara Falls. You get a free pancake breakfast made for you which was a real treat. Only problem was we had to walk 40 minutes to/from the Amtrak station (could get a cab but on a traveller's budget, maybe not!) Honestly, stay here.

• South Korea, Male, 31-40
30th May 2016
8.0

except price and location, nothing what you expected are good. have a good trip. guys