Wanderfalls Guesthouse Reviews

601 Spruce Avenue, Niagara Falls, USA

I have been staying here in 2009 and this time I have chosen the same property, because it was good then. It is even better now. A small friendly property, only 15-minute-walk to the American fall. Pancake breakfast was very good, although may have been boring after longer stay. Good advices on attractions, no problem with late check-in ($10 surcharge), plus very friendly owner. I would definitely stay again and recommend to friends travelling to the Niagara Falls.

Had a good stay! Good quality for a good price!

Clean, pleasant hostel and the staff was great. I would recommend it.

It was little bit far from the Falls, but it was acceptable to walk to the falls. And the staffs are the best! Except the location, even it was not that bad, just it was not good, it was a perfect guesthouse. I strongly recommend this guesthouse.

The hosts are very welcoming and helpful to give advice about visits, transportation and any questions you can have. The amosphere was cheerful and friendly.

• 26th May 2015

Very nice staff.

• 23rd May 2015
  • Egypt

Very kindhearted staff - young people from Spain

• 7th May 2015
  • Czech Republic

We had a fabulous stay! The young couple working here were extremely friendly and helpful. It felt more like staying in an Airbnb than a hostel. The facilities were excellent with everything you could need for your stay. The wifi worked well and the hostel was located close to a supermarket. It is however about a mile or so walk to the falls, but incredibly safe to walk there at anytime. I would recommend this hostel and would stay here again if I ever return.

My mother and I had a great stay at Wanderfalls made better by our wonderful hosts Adrian and Sylvie and the owners Carroll and Andre. It was more like a home than a hostel with a great kitchen and living room space to relax after a full day exploring.

We visited the place over the weekend I couldn't agree more on how the stay couldn't get more awesome. The house is so beautiful and maintained. It was very comfortable and cozy. Thanks for the owner's efforts and thoughts. This place is in proximity to ALL prime locations. You need not research much online as the house keeper will make sure that you did not miss the major attractions. Its money saving and worth while. Go for it!!

• 13th Mar 2015