Wanderfalls Guesthouse Reviews

• Egypt

Very kindhearted staff - young people from Spain

• 7th May 2015
  • Czech Republic

My mother and I had a great stay at Wanderfalls made better by our wonderful hosts Adrian and Sylvie and the owners Carroll and Andre. It was more like a home than a hostel with a great kitchen and living room space to relax after a full day exploring.

We visited the place over the weekend I couldn't agree more on how the stay couldn't get more awesome. The house is so beautiful and maintained. It was very comfortable and cozy. Thanks for the owner's efforts and thoughts. This place is in proximity to ALL prime locations. You need not research much online as the house keeper will make sure that you did not miss the major attractions. Its money saving and worth while. Go for it!!

• 13th Mar 2015
  • India

IT IS PERFECT! You can find almost everything you need here, kitchen appliances, supermarket, bus station, ect. I really love the design/decoration of the house since it gives me a sense of warmness in this cold season. Will definitely choose it again in next summer trip. P.S: missed the pancake time, such a pity...

View all Niagara Falls Hostels