Wanderlust Hostel in Floersheim Reviews

Jahnstr 11-15, Mainz, Germany

All of my trains were late so I missed the last s-bahn to Floersheim and had to take a Cab from Wiesbaden which ended up being 50 Euros. That wasn't great. However, the rooms were clean, and everything else besides the location (only at night time) was very good.

• 16th Oct 2015

Of a 3 months backpacking adventure across Europe this was one of my Favourite Hostels .. And by far the most friendly staff .. On arrival I was greeted by the hostel owner He got me to sit down whilst he made me a coffee then he brought out some snacks for me then had a friendly chat .. Complimentry bikes for hire perfect for checking out the beautiful sceanery along the Rhine river And only a 4 euro train ride or 40 minute bike ride to Mainz or Frankfurt ,,

• 9th Aug 2015

Awesome owner. He greeted us personally and gave us lots of suggestions for what to see while we were there. There are bikes that you can use to bike through the vineyards. I would highly recommend this hostel (and this location) to everyone.