7.5
Very Good 1,460 Total Reviews
7.5
Very Good 1,460 Total Reviews
Wang Fat Hostel Located at No A1, 2/F, Paterson Bldg., 47 Paterson St., Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
Hong Kong
Hong Kong No A1, 2/F, Paterson Bldg., 47 Paterson St., Causeway Bay
75% 1460
22.2813604 114.1851514
    Rooms available

• Mexico, Couple, 25-30
26th Nov 2016
6.0

This hostel it was a little bit werid, but I'm not sure if there are a lot of hostel like this one. 1.- our room was in another building off the office 2.- there was a man living in our room so it was so wired having a old man living next to your be 3.- there were 2 other rooms inside our room so the people have to cross our room 4.- smell really bad

• USA, Male, 18-24
5th Nov 2016

Had fun, great location in the heart of Hong Kong island. No wifi in bedrooms though.

• philippecosyn4995
  • Belgium, Male, 41+
31st Oct 2016
8.0

Good value for money. Excellent location. I recommend this hostel on these grounds, no regrets, quite satisfied. I would choose the same hostel if I returned to Hong Kong (which I hope)

• England, Couple, 18-24
6th Oct 2016
4.6

First of all there are multiple signs in the building the hostel is in that say the hostel is being run illegally. Secondly the staff are unfriendly and do not want to help you or if they do they do it begrudgingly. We were placed in a different building to the hostel reception and basically you can be put in any building along the street. This means the atmosphere in the hostel is terrible and to use the facilities you must exit your own building to get to the main one. The rooms are small.

3rd Oct 2016
7.1

I had the change to experience different rooms in the hostel and actually they were not the same. While one of them looked old and not very clean, the other one was new-like inside and very confortable.

• France, All Male Group, 25-30
6th Aug 2016
4.3

Location was perfect but that would be the only good point. The room was really small, with barely working equipment and facilities : - really noisy ventilation, so no one would turn it on, ending up with a smelly apartment, - doors couldn't close properly so had to slam them every time, - broken hangers… Building is heavily secured with 24h gatekeepers, that wouldn't even let us in… we could finally get back to our room after the gatekeepers and the hostel staff finish shouting at each ot

• USA, Male, 18-24
9th Jun 2016
5.4

**The elevator going up to the main reception has a notice that the hostel is operating illegally. I checked in and was moved to a flat across the street.** The air conditioning didn't work in the room, and they didn't use AC in the main reception either (HK in mid-June is hot.) There was no receipt, and check-out was simply trading a room key for the 100 HKD deposit. I didn't have an issue, but I could see the potential for one. I recommend YesInn @Causeway Bay (lots of fun.)

• Morocco, Male, 25-30
4th Jun 2016
4.9

stayed here in my trip to Hong kong & didn't enjoy it that much , when you check in they will take you to different building in the other side of the street , they don't have a lobby area just small place next to the reception , with few tables . the atmosphere wasn't that good , i didn't had a local money and I ask them if I can check in first and pay after I exchange the money but they say no , wasn't helpful , I will not be returning here , not recommend it