Wang Fat Hostel Reviews

No A1, 2/F, Paterson Bldg., 47 Paterson St., Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

A good stay and a good locatie to start your Hong Kong experience

• 24th Jul 2015

Well located in a central area of Hong Kong island.

• 22nd Jul 2015

My girl friend booked it for me when I was on my way to HK. It's a nice place to stay and definitely deserves the money!

Hi! Wang Fat Hostel is one of the best places to stay in HongKong. Located in the center of the metropolitan and just a short walk form the MTR, I have easily got around the entire HK during my stay. Nice staff. Friendly roommates. Great value for money. I will surely come back. Highly guaranteed !!

Be aware that it is an illegally run as a hostel in an apartment building and there is NO accountability for any problems, and the residents are not very happy with you for being there, but other than that it's a really good place. It's great value for money, bang in the heart of downtown Hong Kong; relatively clean, secure and tidy; the common room isn't very comfortable or sociable, but it's ok; who wants to sit in the hostel all night anyway?

This hostel is worth how much you pay for.

• 2nd Jul 2015