Wang Fat Hostel Reviews

No A1, 2/F, Paterson Bldg., 47 Paterson St., Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

It was okay until checking out, where I couldn't find anyone to give my key to and becaus the hostel is spread over different buildings ended up walking around with my massive bag in the heat trying to find someone and being late for he airport. Had to leave the key with a note which meant I lost my deposit and I've emailed then about getting the money back and they haven't replied. Other than that it's fairly average, I would recommend staying in a cheap hotel though instead.

The only nice and kind thing I found was the receptionist Amy always smiling

The atmosphere was not great to begin with. Then there was a fight with the police involved, which created a lot of tension for the rest of my stay. Also, the 2 small rooms next to me were occupied by the housekeeper and her family (?), so early morning wake up to baby crying. Location is great. Rooms are not bad. Secure building in nice area, but atmosphere and staff could be better. That said, you get your money's worth!

Excellent location and friendly staff.

staff were very helpful even with a late check in at 1am. Location was great for visa application and bus to airport as well as tram and metro

Small rooms, squeaky beds, friendly staff, no lockers in rooms (however pretty secure with key cards as keys), great location (close to shops and the subway, easy to get everywhere), great instructions on hostel world to get to the hostel from the airport.

I liked to stay there it's maybe not the cheapest option! But the location is excellent! Not everybody speaks English but the girls at reception pretty good!

Amy, uncle just want to thank you for being very accommodating. I lost my tablet on my last day and the returned it to me whew! Thank you!!!

1 2 Next » last »