Wang Fat Hostel Reviews

No A1, 2/F, Paterson Bldg., 47 Paterson St., Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

friendly and nice for my time being there, will come back for sure :)

• 10th Mar 2014
  • Colombia

The staff was WONDERFUL. Incredibly helpful and caring. Quite honestly for Hong Kong standards this place is a good value for your money. Its clean, well located, and has what you need. Very recommendable.

Had to stay here just one night because my booking at the other hostel was a bit weird and they had no other rooms apart from a private room for the night, so I paid extra. No problems though, had a window at least in this room! And was cleaned and secure and comfortable, no problems whatsoever. Good stay, you get what you paid for.

I like this hostel, it has the right value for the money. However, there were a couple points of improvement: - We weren't able to open the windows for some fresh air, a lot of condensation on the windows after a night of sleep. - The security person was not friendly at all when I went to get my refund for the keycard and it was not open at 7 am.. So it was very uncomfortable to ask around and knock on doors to get it back. All in all, it gets my upvote :)

Safe and incredibly quiet environment, convenient location close to the MTR and in the middle of Causaway Bay shopping district, friendly and helpful staff. Always a pleasure to come back here.

1 2 3 Next » last »