Wang Fat Hostel Reviews

No A1, 2/F, Paterson Bldg., 47 Paterson St., Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I mean the Hostel is just a minute walk from the mtr station, bus A11 to the airport , there is a 24 hrs Welcome supermarket just in front of the Hostel. There is also a Park called Victoria park where you can relax after a sight seeing day. I like nature so I spent most of my time chilling in the Park.The wi fi was good in my room.

Recommended. Great location, Wi-Fi (good connection from 3rd floor rooms), morning coffee time good to meet others, good hot showers (but only for a few minutes)., TV had only one boring English channel.. Very clean, good value rooms. Also, 2 terminals for those without devices.

1 2 3 Next » last »