Warriors International Hostel Reviews

No.98 Bei Ma Dao Xiang, Inside Yu Xiang Men, Xi'an, China

if I'm gonna be in xian again, definitely that place!! the staff is incredibly friendly and helpful, even though the hardly speak English. cool garden area, located next to the city wall, local food restaurants close by. rooms are clean, bathroom okay. quite far away from the goose pagoda, better take bus or taxi.

• 7th Aug 2015
  • Spain

First hostel in China that actually provides lots of toilet paper in the toilets! You really learn to appreciate it in China.. The location is good, next to buses, food stalls, walkable distance to the Muslim quarter. Some of the staff know English, but they're all very trying to help. The only downside is the type of people staying here, one guy was smoking on my bed one time (the staff kindly moved me a dorm after that) and another time some people came back to the dorm drunk and woke me up.

first,thank you for your interest in our hostel's affirmation. second,for only one or two people smoking in the room ,we will take relevant measure to avoid it. finally,welcome you to come to xi'an again!!!

Nice place to stay with a really friendly staff. A good option.

I stay in this hostal on summer time, the personal,was really nice, friendly, helpful to give directions, i just can complain about the bathroom that wasn't so as i expected, and there were just 3 toilets and 3 shower baths for the hlle hotel and wasn't so clean, but after that it was, the location is easy to find and Xian is kind of small city so you can move easily wifi was ok, the room also was ok

thank you for your affirmation of our hostel.but for the question we have hunt down and taken relevant measure to avoid it to happen again. we will try our best to let you satisfied with our hostel. thanks again.

I am from England and spent a very happy 5 nights here. Facilities and room were fantastic.Staff very friendly and helpful. Owners could not do enough for me. Highly recommend.

so happy to hear that.we will try our best to let you satisfied with our hostel.Hoping see you again!

The rooms were nice but there were only three toilets and three showers for the whole hostel and they were very dirty. Some of the staff speak English, but they are very friendly and try their best to help. Good location. Generally a pleasant stay.

Overall this was a good hostel. We were disappointed and inconvenienced by the lack of restaurant/food services on site. Plus the hostel is not located near other restaurants so it was rather inconvenient to eat and make early morning tour times. Staff were helpful but did not have a lot of knowledge of the restaurants and food recommends in the area. The staff were all very friendly. Loved the hot/cold water dispenser in the room. Need to improve directions to hostel. We got a little lost

our restaurant is redecorating,please kindly understanding for bring you inconvenience. and we have make the direction signs for our room/reception/bathroom/backyard and so on. i believe you will love it if you come again.

First class hostel with friendly, helpful staff. Great location right next to the city walls. Only spent two nights, so when I return to Xi'an, I will stay here again.

welcome you come again.

I had a great experience with Warriors. I first was going to stay here back in February, but I missed my flight and could not make it to Xi'an. I canceled the day after my reservation, but the staff didn't charge me for the night! I finally made it here in July, and the staff was so nice and the location is good, being in the city walls. When I was leaving, a member of staff recognized me outside the hostel and gave me a ride to the railway station. It was a great experience, thank you Warriors!

This was the best hostel i stayed at in China... all the usual stuff was good but it was the staff that made it. I was an absolute pain in the arse from the minute I arrived - I had booked the wrong dorm type , so they patiently cancelled and rebooked for me; I was working on a job application and bothered them every 5 mins to help me with the Chinese computer system; one of them lent me beer money when i ran short; and they changed currency for me when I was stuck. HIGHLY recommended! Thanks

thank you for your comments. we will try our best to help the people who need help .

The staff was very friendly and helpful. They provided me all the informations I needed to be able to visit the city and tourist attractions by myself. Thank you.

This hostel was very nice and had a friendly atmosphere; the staff were knowledgeable. The location was also good and easy to find. The only thing I think they could improve on is the smell of the bathroom, but other than that it was great and I would definitely stay there again.

Really enjoyed staying at Warriors, restaurant and bar has just reopened, the desk staff were very pleasant and helpful. Smoking allowed in hallways which I dont like, however, many plus points.

Hostel is not exactly central, but rather 20 min walk to the Muslim quarters. Bus is out near the hostel. Staff were helpful, friendly and willing to help. Local map was very useful. Staff spoke some English but tried their best and even used baidu to translate. Rooms were clean, shower was hot, although tempreture went from cold to hot very quiickly. Wifi signal was strong. Good local shops to eat around the corner and super market isn't far. Decent valve for money.

The other reviews gave this place a low to average rating, probably because it is a little further away from the subway and markets. But the atmosphere was excellent. The location was along the west wall of the inner city walls of Xi'an. Very quiet neighborhood and the stay was very relaxing.

Great hostel!

The hostel was undergoing a restaurant refurb so none of the facilities advertised were available. For example there was no dumpling party, no bbq party, no restaurant, and the activities room was unavailable. Unless you pay extra (not refundex) as a couple you only get one key card which is annoying as you need a key card to activate the lights in the shower, as well as in the dorm room. They charged a couple for a smaller dorm then they were given and ddidn't want to refund the difference.

• 15th May 2015

Wifi not great in our dorm but generally a very pleasant stay.

Although a bit out of the way, this place was beautiful, relaxing and a short walk away from one of the best BBQ restaurants I have ever been to. Great value for money! The rooms are as good as, if not better than the international hotel chains but with the added comfort of a backpacker hostel with all the fun people and helpful staff to go with it.