Warriors International Hostel Reviews

No.98 Bei Ma Dao Xiang, Inside Yu Xiang Men, Xi'an, China

Thank you for all!

we are so appreciated and happy that you give us such a highly comments, Thank you, jose! we hope you have a nice stay here, best wishes from warriors hostel

I lost my purse on a bus in the city center and the staff were so helpful in helping me get it back. It was found by a bus driver and one of the staff members came with me to get it back, and then to sort out my Chinese debit card and my train tickets. Could not get over how helpful and kind she was.

• 12th Jan 2015

You might not imagine the feeling when we received your highly appraised at this time,We are so appreciated that you enjoyed your stay in our hostel and you praise me.And i think to do all of that it's my duty. we want to do our best service to all of our guests.All the staff are looking forward to meeting you next time. warriors is always welcoming you, dear friend ,Elizabeth

Everything was super clean and it's a pretty easy place to find because of its proximity to the wall.

• 10th Jan 2015
  • Austria

thanks for speaking highly of our hostel. It means a lot to us. We all hope you have a good trip!

Great hostel for the price. Super friendly english speaking staff, helped us with anything we asked for. Washroom slightly stinky but that's normal when u wipe ur arse with TP and put it in the garbage. Best hostel in China A

• 5th Jan 2015

Thank you for your good review, we are very appreciate.we are so happy to read what you have written down. Thank you for your supoort , we will do our best servie to every guest. And as for the problem you said, we will tell our manager as soon as possible and try our best to improve it. We are sincerely looking forward to your next stay. Have a nice trip! Best wishes from warriors hostel in Xi'an

A hike to the city centre - otherwise a lovely place to stay.

Dear Kenneth, thanks for you comment. We do appreciate it. Our hostel is close to the very centre of whole city, the Bell Tower, which takes 15 minutes by walk. Maybe you can take bus next time, only spent 5 minutes, 3 stops to get Bell Tower. Hope you have a nice trip! We're looking forward to seeing you soon!

I grew up with a dog and call myself a dog person, but being barked at by a large dog tied up at the entrance when your taxi arrives after a late flight isn't the best way to start a stay. Otherwise, for the price, all the facilities were more than adequate and the staff was fairly helpful. Location is alright, if you're okay with riding the bus/taxi. 总的来说一般一般

Thank you for your review, we are very sorry that make you any unpleasure memory in our hostel. Also you known that our dog is very friendly, most of guests stay here and love her,and she is only 7months not very large,please forget this unhappy matter. Hope to see you next time, Best wishes for you! Have a nice trip!

The staff is incredibly helpful. After the cursed Chinese internet had thwarted all may attempts to buy a plane ticket online she phoned the company and spent half an hour to make the reservation on my behalf. I'd like they had microwave oven. The only actual minus is we were too hot at night (but not according to other people's standards), even with an open window. The heating system is radiating floor, which is very good. There is air-conditioning we could have turned on to supply cold...

Dear Javier, thanks for taking time to leave comment. It means a lot to us. We're gald that we helped, and we also passed your suggestions to relevant department. Wish you have a great trip! We're looking forward to serving you again!

A great hostel! Staff was awesome, beds were comfortable, bar/restaurant attached to it was great! The shower was a bit touchy though, and the lockers were a tad small, but nevertheless, I'll definitely be coming back!

Thank you for your good review ,we are very appreciate. ,we are so happy to read what you have written down.Thank you for your surport , we will do our best servie to the guests and let every guests love to staty in our hostel.About the shower and lockers,we are try to change and make it better than before.Hope to see you next time,Best regards my dear friend!!

I've never written a hostel review before despite staying at 20+, but this one deserved it! They waited for me at the train station for my 1-hour delay, they greeted me with a smile and asked about my day every time I walked in the door...incredible service for a hostel, especially in a country that often cares little about service! Couldn't recommend this place enough!

• 10th Nov 2014

Thank you for your good commets ,we are so happy to read what you have written down. We are appreciate..Thank you for your supoort , we will do our best servie to the guests and let every guests love to staty in our hostel! wish to see you next time ! Best Regards and greetings from warriors

This hostel has the potential to be so much better. The staff are some of the friendliest and most helpful we have come across in 5 months of travelling. The double room was largelarge and spacious. The location was good, we were able to walk to everything we wanted and close to the bus stop. BUT the bathrooms need work, they were in a pretty bad condition most of the time. They were smelly and dirty and not very pleasant to use. It's a real shame because the staff were so very friendly!

Thank you for speaking highly of the good location and friendly staff, we felt happy and honored , and will insist on these forever. And at the same time, we are so sorry for the inconvience about the smell bathroom.we have checked and will try our best to solve the problems as soon as possible. We are sinerely hoping you can come next time and have a better experience than before. We sincerely give you the best wishes and greetings...

The beds are big and comfy. staff was very nice.Very good.

• 21st Oct 2014
  • Hong Kong

We're so delighted to receive your precious feedback to our hostel,and if you've got any disadvantages about our hostel please don't hesitate to tell us,we will try our best to meet your needs!

The only thing that we can complain about is the smelly toilets, they could do better about this matter.

Thank you for feeding back and giving us some good suggestions.Sorry for the inconvenience about the toilets,yes,thi is our big problem in our hostel.But tell you the good news ,The toilets are already much better than before.See you next time,best wishes from warriors in Xi'an.

The beds are big and comfy. I just wished the bathrooms had been a little more clean, but I would recommend it without a doubt! You have to give a 100yuan security deposit upfront which is returned once you check out. You can rent a towel for 5 yuan and they offer laundry services. Make sure to ask for you free coffee or beer coupon when you check in!

yeah,it is ture that is totaly biggest problem of our hostel. we have been trying our best to improve level of public bathroom.thank you very much.

We had a very nice extended stay. The hostel was easy to find and practically bordered the Muslim quarter where we ate most of our meals. The facility was unique and you could tell it used to be an old temple. The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable. We stored our bags twice and they we perfectly safe.

• 14th Oct 2014

I am so happy that you stayed longer and enjoyed yummy meals at the Muslim Quarter,thanks for your praise for our hostel and we'll do it better and better,and we're also very grateful that you trusted our luggage room so much,I hopefully to see you again,wish you a pleasant journey!

this is my first time check in Qinyuan and it is really beyond my expectation. Staffs are all very nice and bed is the best I ever have in Hostel. Perfect location for eaters as it is quite near to Muslim square and also very quite at night which can give a good environment for sleep. Same as others side, wash room not very clean. But per my opinion, they did clean very carefully every morning but some person just damage this tidiness . It should not be hostel's fault.

Thank you for feeding back so quickly and giving our hostel a high praise. all the staff feel very honored and appreciated,we will enhance our effort to be more friendly and give you the most comfortable home feeling and stay. We are looking forward to seeing you next time. Best wishes!!

The staff was very nice. We enjoyed our stay. Especially the billardroom :)

I'm extremely happy that you had a really good stay in our hostel!I hope if you're free,come here next time again!

The bathrooms could be cleaned more regularly. Also the trash bins could be emptied more frequently. There was a constant urine smell in the toilets.

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Venezuela

i am so sorry about this. but you know ,when you use the toilet , the workers were already over work , i mean when works finished work and had rest , many people used the toilet . but we are still sorry for you, we will try our best to change that .

The staff were the nicest ever and so helpful. The rooms were excellent and there was a lot of nice rooms were you could just hang out, play pool, etc. the toilets though we're not that clean. Often water/something else on the floor and the smell was bad. But other than that, a very nice hostel, especially for the cheap price!

Thanks for your high praise for our staff,rooms and play pool!I am terribly sorry about the toilet but there is one thing I need to explain that is you know our staff have already gone off work after 10'o clock maybe someone else used it with strong smell,we will take the problem seriously and make the toilet more cleaner,thanks for your advice,we'll improve it immediately!

Staff very friendly and helpful. Toilets appeared to be leaking as always water on the floors in the stalls. A little far to walk to main sights but easy access by bus. Free left luggage and option to pay for a late check out was a bonus.

Thank you for your comments.As a staff of the hostel offer more helps is our duty ,and also it's our pleasure .Thank you for your surport , we will do it much better than before .At the same time,we are sorry that to make you inconvenience.Please trust us, the toilets are already much better than before....Hope to see you next time! Best wishes!!

Very pleasant hostel, staff helpful, good location. Would recommend.

thank you very much.