Warriors International Hostel Reviews

No.98 Bei Ma Dao Xiang, Inside Yu Xiang Men, Xi'an, China

Nice place to stay with a really friendly staff. A good option.

I stay in this hostal on summer time, the personal,was really nice, friendly, helpful to give directions, i just can complain about the bathroom that wasn't so as i expected, and there were just 3 toilets and 3 shower baths for the hlle hotel and wasn't so clean, but after that it was, the location is easy to find and Xian is kind of small city so you can move easily wifi was ok, the room also was ok

I am from England and spent a very happy 5 nights here. Facilities and room were fantastic.Staff very friendly and helpful. Owners could not do enough for me. Highly recommend.

Overall this was a good hostel. We were disappointed and inconvenienced by the lack of restaurant/food services on site. Plus the hostel is not located near other restaurants so it was rather inconvenient to eat and make early morning tour times. Staff were helpful but did not have a lot of knowledge of the restaurants and food recommends in the area. The staff were all very friendly. Loved the hot/cold water dispenser in the room. Need to improve directions to hostel. We got a little lost

First class hostel with friendly, helpful staff. Great location right next to the city walls. Only spent two nights, so when I return to Xi'an, I will stay here again.

This was the best hostel i stayed at in China... all the usual stuff was good but it was the staff that made it. I was an absolute pain in the arse from the minute I arrived - I had booked the wrong dorm type , so they patiently cancelled and rebooked for me; I was working on a job application and bothered them every 5 mins to help me with the Chinese computer system; one of them lent me beer money when i ran short; and they changed currency for me when I was stuck. HIGHLY recommended! Thanks

The staff was very friendly and helpful. They provided me all the informations I needed to be able to visit the city and tourist attractions by myself. Thank you.

This hostel was very nice and had a friendly atmosphere; the staff were knowledgeable. The location was also good and easy to find. The only thing I think they could improve on is the smell of the bathroom, but other than that it was great and I would definitely stay there again.

Really enjoyed staying at Warriors, restaurant and bar has just reopened, the desk staff were very pleasant and helpful. Smoking allowed in hallways which I dont like, however, many plus points.

Hostel is not exactly central, but rather 20 min walk to the Muslim quarters. Bus is out near the hostel. Staff were helpful, friendly and willing to help. Local map was very useful. Staff spoke some English but tried their best and even used baidu to translate. Rooms were clean, shower was hot, although tempreture went from cold to hot very quiickly. Wifi signal was strong. Good local shops to eat around the corner and super market isn't far. Decent valve for money.

The other reviews gave this place a low to average rating, probably because it is a little further away from the subway and markets. But the atmosphere was excellent. The location was along the west wall of the inner city walls of Xi'an. Very quiet neighborhood and the stay was very relaxing.

Great hostel!

The hostel was undergoing a restaurant refurb so none of the facilities advertised were available. For example there was no dumpling party, no bbq party, no restaurant, and the activities room was unavailable. Unless you pay extra (not refundex) as a couple you only get one key card which is annoying as you need a key card to activate the lights in the shower, as well as in the dorm room. They charged a couple for a smaller dorm then they were given and ddidn't want to refund the difference.

• 15th May 2015

Wifi not great in our dorm but generally a very pleasant stay.

Although a bit out of the way, this place was beautiful, relaxing and a short walk away from one of the best BBQ restaurants I have ever been to. Great value for money! The rooms are as good as, if not better than the international hotel chains but with the added comfort of a backpacker hostel with all the fun people and helpful staff to go with it.

Restaurant was being refurbished which was a bit of a shame and toilets were shared but good, clean and never full. Our favourite thing about the hostel was the polite and enthusiastic girl wearing a 'Yo!' cap on reception who went out of her way to help us and every way possible! She made sure we both had bottom bunks, waited for a cab with us on a public holiday and was always there to remind us if the floor was slippery!! We loved Xi'an and would definitely return to the Warriors!

Stayed here for two nights, the staff were absolutely lovely and extremely helpful. The rooms were a nice size and clean but the only issue we had was the lack of a communal space due to it being renovated which we feel took away some of the atmosphere from the hostel. The renovation work also made the washing machine unavailable. All in all this was a nice hostel even if a little bit out of the way that once the renovation is complete, we would definitely recommend. Just our timing wasn't right

As we were there it was all under construction, so everything they promote with like a pool table, movie room or a nice restaurant was closed. Everything else was fine though and the stuff tried to help. Just as a hint for the stuff: if your hostel doens't serve food, please prepare some menues from restuarants that deliver! So your guests don't have to go out in the pouring rain ;)

• 24th Apr 2015

Hey guys overall great job, the only thing I'd suggest is that when doing renovations try to keep the banging until later in the morning. I know our room was awaken by the sound of hammers at 730 in the morning

Nice hostel and staff are also very nice, hostel is a little out of the way of the main town area however is easily accessible by bus from the train station Everything seemed clean and secure. Only downfall was that the restaurant was closed for refurbishment which was disappointing for us because the food looked really nice on the photos!