Warriors International Hostel Reviews

No.98 Bei Ma Dao Xiang, Inside Yu Xiang Men, Xi'an, China

Bathroom could be cleaner. But other than that, really good hostel!! Friendly staff. Awesome city. Good times!

I had a great time there, it is at a walkable distance of the city center and the touristic attractions and everyone is really nice. And I think they have the best bed I have slept in since I came to China. Thanks!

• 17th Jun 2014
  • Colombia

I would say this is a good place for people to stay in Xi'an. Just beside the City Wall, if you like to be close to this kind of historical great marvel, then recommended. Room is clean and service is nice. Sutiable for the travelling youth.

• 13th Jun 2014

Loved this hostel. Got a free upgrade from an 8 bed to a 4 bed dorm. Really lovely staff who were very helpful. The hostel is a little out of the way of a lot of the stuff to see and do, but it didn't affect my stay really. Would recommend anyone to stay here. They also have a good restaurant attached. Clean and spacious showers and toilets. Dorms come with key cards. I felt very safe here.

The best hostel in Chaina(we have spent a month there) and one of the best in Asia. If someone told me that in that greedy tourist-trap country as china a hostel can provide free services I would never believe. Well that was true!!! Free tr-station pick up, free welcome beer and free upgrade of the room. WOW Besides it's fairly priced, good located has a grate stuff and the best pool table we've ever met(for free) during our year trips. Highly recomended!

The location of the hostel is within the walls but a bit far from where things happen. However, note that unlike European medieval towns, the walls of old cities go on for kilometers. You'll have to take a taxi or bus to go anywhere interesting. (good luck communicating with a chinese taxi driver) Regarding the hostel, their English is limited. Rest is excellent. Wifi inside the room, very clean, room large.

Great hostel! Nice structure and good value for money. The girls at the reception are really kind and helpful, specially Amanda.

The Hostel is more in the North of the town, whereas most of the bars are in the south, close to the City Wall. There were only few non-chinese guests. The restaurant needed a lot of time for the food and quality was barely ok. There are no interesting bars around the hostel. Washrooms could be cleaned more often.

Dear friend,thanks so much for your review.We're so sorry for the order of your dinner.There was no enough ingredients that night for the high occupancy rate. Thanks very much for your suggestion,we hope offer a nice staying to you.And there's a bar in the hostel,now every night there're singers song in the bar.We hope seeing you next time and we'll do our best offer a good staying to you! Best wishes! Warriors Youth hostel

We loved our stay at the Warriors International Hostel! Staff was very friendly and helpful, and their English was also very good! The location was good, although seemed far away from some things because Xi'an is such a big city! Was a 5 minute walk away from the wall entrance, and super close to a busy bus station. Overall we had an amazing stay here, and would definitely recommend it!

Very friendly and helpfull staff. Lokation good and it is easy to get there by bus 103 from the train station. There is a pool tabel and tv- room. The rooms are big and clean. The beds are hard like in every hostel and hotel in China. Close to the west gate of the xian city wall for a 14 km stroll or bicykleride and close to Walmart if you fancy some western food...:-) In the restaurant they have both chinese and western cuisine.

• 15th Apr 2014
  • Sweden

Decent enough place. My only big issue with it is that people smoke everywhere in the hostel but the rooms. As a non-smoker I find this highly unacceptable. At least limit the smoking to the outside area. Not super clean. There was rubbish in my dorm that never got cleaned after 3 nights and they didn't sweep/vaccum the dorms much. Bathrooms are so-so. Location is not ideal, 35mins walk to the centre, not a lot of food places in the immediate vicinity.

I had a good stay here. The staff are extremely helpful, and put up with my constant queries on how to get to places of interest, as well as my short-notice requests for car+driver hires. They have good facilities, including laundry drop-off/pick-up. They also have a nice bar and cafe with live music, which is especially useful if you, like me, have a thick agenda, and get back too tired to go out. Metro station and shops nearby, and dining/shopping options at the West Gate not too far away.

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • India

The staff here really nice -- a good collection of real-seeming people. English levels are far from perfect, but I thought it made the whole thing feel much better. Front desk seemed relax and approachable. Bathrooms and showers are not wonderful, but they were clean and completely workable. Nice closed-door tag-systemed luggage room, large lockers, very comfy beds. Despite lots of Chinese kitsch, atmosphere felt a little dead, which I don't mind in a hostel. Location is far away from everything