Warriors International Hostel Reviews

No.98 Bei Ma Dao Xiang, Inside Yu Xiang Men, Xi'an, China

Decent enough place. My only big issue with it is that people smoke everywhere in the hostel but the rooms. As a non-smoker I find this highly unacceptable. At least limit the smoking to the outside area. Not super clean. There was rubbish in my dorm that never got cleaned after 3 nights and they didn't sweep/vaccum the dorms much. Bathrooms are so-so. Location is not ideal, 35mins walk to the centre, not a lot of food places in the immediate vicinity.

I had a good stay here. The staff are extremely helpful, and put up with my constant queries on how to get to places of interest, as well as my short-notice requests for car+driver hires. They have good facilities, including laundry drop-off/pick-up. They also have a nice bar and cafe with live music, which is especially useful if you, like me, have a thick agenda, and get back too tired to go out. Metro station and shops nearby, and dining/shopping options at the West Gate not too far away.

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • India

The staff here really nice -- a good collection of real-seeming people. English levels are far from perfect, but I thought it made the whole thing feel much better. Front desk seemed relax and approachable. Bathrooms and showers are not wonderful, but they were clean and completely workable. Nice closed-door tag-systemed luggage room, large lockers, very comfy beds. Despite lots of Chinese kitsch, atmosphere felt a little dead, which I don't mind in a hostel. Location is far away from everything

Excelent place. Any concern, very good.

Overall a good stay here, was a little out of the way and it's off season so was quiet, not a bad thing though. The showers had a heated light which where kinda cool on colder days. Staff where very pleasant, though English wasn't great, but they did make an effort.