Warriors International Hostel Reviews

No.98 Bei Ma Dao Xiang, Inside Yu Xiang Men, Xi'an, China

A hike to the city centre - otherwise a lovely place to stay.

Dear Kenneth, thanks for you comment. We do appreciate it. Our hostel is close to the very centre of whole city, the Bell Tower, which takes 15 minutes by walk. Maybe you can take bus next time, only spent 5 minutes, 3 stops to get Bell Tower. Hope you have a nice trip! We're looking forward to seeing you soon!

I grew up with a dog and call myself a dog person, but being barked at by a large dog tied up at the entrance when your taxi arrives after a late flight isn't the best way to start a stay. Otherwise, for the price, all the facilities were more than adequate and the staff was fairly helpful. Location is alright, if you're okay with riding the bus/taxi. 总的来说一般一般

Thank you for your review, we are very sorry that make you any unpleasure memory in our hostel. Also you known that our dog is very friendly, most of guests stay here and love her,and she is only 7months not very large,please forget this unhappy matter. Hope to see you next time, Best wishes for you! Have a nice trip!

The staff is incredibly helpful. After the cursed Chinese internet had thwarted all may attempts to buy a plane ticket online she phoned the company and spent half an hour to make the reservation on my behalf. I'd like they had microwave oven. The only actual minus is we were too hot at night (but not according to other people's standards), even with an open window. The heating system is radiating floor, which is very good. There is air-conditioning we could have turned on to supply cold...

Dear Javier, thanks for taking time to leave comment. It means a lot to us. We're gald that we helped, and we also passed your suggestions to relevant department. Wish you have a great trip! We're looking forward to serving you again!

A great hostel! Staff was awesome, beds were comfortable, bar/restaurant attached to it was great! The shower was a bit touchy though, and the lockers were a tad small, but nevertheless, I'll definitely be coming back!

Thank you for your good review ,we are very appreciate. ,we are so happy to read what you have written down.Thank you for your surport , we will do our best servie to the guests and let every guests love to staty in our hostel.About the shower and lockers,we are try to change and make it better than before.Hope to see you next time,Best regards my dear friend!!

I've never written a hostel review before despite staying at 20+, but this one deserved it! They waited for me at the train station for my 1-hour delay, they greeted me with a smile and asked about my day every time I walked in the door...incredible service for a hostel, especially in a country that often cares little about service! Couldn't recommend this place enough!

• 10th Nov 2014

Thank you for your good commets ,we are so happy to read what you have written down. We are appreciate..Thank you for your supoort , we will do our best servie to the guests and let every guests love to staty in our hostel! wish to see you next time ! Best Regards and greetings from warriors

1 2 Next » last »