Warriors International Hostel Reviews

No.98 Bei Ma Dao Xiang, Inside Yu Xiang Men, Xi'an, China

Great hostel! Nice structure and good value for money. The girls at the reception are really kind and helpful, specially Amanda.

The Hostel is more in the North of the town, whereas most of the bars are in the south, close to the City Wall. There were only few non-chinese guests. The restaurant needed a lot of time for the food and quality was barely ok. There are no interesting bars around the hostel. Washrooms could be cleaned more often.

Dear friend,thanks so much for your review.We're so sorry for the order of your dinner.There was no enough ingredients that night for the high occupancy rate. Thanks very much for your suggestion,we hope offer a nice staying to you.And there's a bar in the hostel,now every night there're singers song in the bar.We hope seeing you next time and we'll do our best offer a good staying to you! Best wishes! Warriors Youth hostel

We loved our stay at the Warriors International Hostel! Staff was very friendly and helpful, and their English was also very good! The location was good, although seemed far away from some things because Xi'an is such a big city! Was a 5 minute walk away from the wall entrance, and super close to a busy bus station. Overall we had an amazing stay here, and would definitely recommend it!

Very friendly and helpfull staff. Lokation good and it is easy to get there by bus 103 from the train station. There is a pool tabel and tv- room. The rooms are big and clean. The beds are hard like in every hostel and hotel in China. Close to the west gate of the xian city wall for a 14 km stroll or bicykleride and close to Walmart if you fancy some western food...:-) In the restaurant they have both chinese and western cuisine.

• 15th Apr 2014
  • Sweden

Decent enough place. My only big issue with it is that people smoke everywhere in the hostel but the rooms. As a non-smoker I find this highly unacceptable. At least limit the smoking to the outside area. Not super clean. There was rubbish in my dorm that never got cleaned after 3 nights and they didn't sweep/vaccum the dorms much. Bathrooms are so-so. Location is not ideal, 35mins walk to the centre, not a lot of food places in the immediate vicinity.

I had a good stay here. The staff are extremely helpful, and put up with my constant queries on how to get to places of interest, as well as my short-notice requests for car+driver hires. They have good facilities, including laundry drop-off/pick-up. They also have a nice bar and cafe with live music, which is especially useful if you, like me, have a thick agenda, and get back too tired to go out. Metro station and shops nearby, and dining/shopping options at the West Gate not too far away.

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • India

The staff here really nice -- a good collection of real-seeming people. English levels are far from perfect, but I thought it made the whole thing feel much better. Front desk seemed relax and approachable. Bathrooms and showers are not wonderful, but they were clean and completely workable. Nice closed-door tag-systemed luggage room, large lockers, very comfy beds. Despite lots of Chinese kitsch, atmosphere felt a little dead, which I don't mind in a hostel. Location is far away from everything

1 2 Next » last »