Warung Coco Hostel Reviews

Jalan Majapahit, Kuta, Indonesia

Incredible value for money, amazing choice of free breakfast and the staff were lovely. I'd definitely stay here again.

Good stay and so fun being a part of the Nyepi festival! the staff were very helpful and friendly

The hostel is very comfortable but the room I was allocated was a 5 minute walk away from the main area which was a little scary at night (through dark alleys). Great breakfast and fantastic pool to hang out by. Great airconditioning in the room and big beds. I did book a dorm for 4 and was put in a twin room which was great but also could have been bad if I was looking for more company. All in all a great stay.

I had so much fun in Bali and Warung Coco helped make my stay that much better!!

• 5th Mar 2015

The place is really every comfortable and clean. The rooms are spacious and we'll lighted. The rooms face the pool and very close to the kuta beach.

Such a nice hostel for the price. Food was awesome and staff very nice.

Aside from being put up in an area down this small side alley, NOWHERE near the pool or the main grounds, the place was amazing. Great restaurant and front desk staff. Over all the best hostel I've been at in years.

The place was fine, but the room smelled a little bit and the bathroom as well. Didn't stay for too long so don't have that much to say however!

Friendly and helpful staff, not to far from the main street. Good pool area. All the rooms are twin or double beds there is no dorm which we thought we booked into, but they did put an extra bed into our room for £5 a night. Stayed here twice and will probably go back.

Very nice hostel, stayed for a longer time than planned and would definitely stay again! The pool is the bestbest part about this place!

Very good budget hostel. Dormitory rooms are shared with only one other person. Staff excellent and friendly. Location a little far from the beach and shops. But good for exercise.

Would highly recommend!! Great all round service

This was a great hostel, the pool was fab, the 'dorms' excellent and the maids were lovely. The reception staff were helpful and welcoming and I had a great stay. The location is about 10 mins from Poppies and sky garden which is fine getting there but you have to take a taxi/moped to get back. I had one problem with an extremely unpleasant member of staff at the pool bar, accusing me of stealing beer from her fridge, and she got very aggresive with me. One black mark of my whole stay!

The biggest problem we had was the beds. 3 out of 4 beds we booked were in a really bad condition. You could feel the springs in the bed when u lie down. Other than that really nice place to stay and amazing Staff love it.

Great pool area for relaxrelaxing and meeting others, the breakfast is pretty decent too

The beautiful swimming pool made it hard to leave the premises, beware! Super clean & comfortable. Very easy to meet other travelers & walking distance to the "chaotic" part of Kuta.

Pool fine. Food fine. On our last night security staff member asleep & therefore a man from the street was able to walk all the way into our room. He said we had stolen money. When we got a member of staff to remove him the member of staff allowed him to search our room &bags. Needless to say he did not find his wallet. Staff were unapologetic & unhelpful. As 2 girls at 2am we were terrified at having our room searched and were not offered any support/apology &refused to let us see a manager!

Nice staff, great swimming pool, great breakfast (mie goreng), cheap beer, really close to poppies street and Sky Garden. Easy to socialize around the pool! I recommend it!

Pool and facilities good, rooms cleaned everyday. Breakfast good. The lady that cleaned our room was super nice and helpful, but one or two staff were a bit surly. Especially at reception where they would ignore you for awhile before helping. The location is a bit annoying, it is about a 20-30min walk to Legian street and even further from the beach. Over all good place for the money.

Definitely value for money this hostel!. Twin rooms for cheap and very clean. Best sleep ive had in a while. And the pool was awesome!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4