Warung Coco Hostel Reviews

Jalan Majapahit, Kuta, Indonesia

Great place to stay at, very helpful and understanding staff, clean, lovely pool, WiFi works decently although in peak hours the one available in the pool area might come and go. Quiet and comfortable. The kind of place you're happy to go back at after a long day out. Would recommend.

• 8th May 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

The place is ok but nothing special. The rooms at the very end average and kinda scary. Wouldn't stay there again. The staff is nice and helpful.

Beware, there are 4 rooms which are about a 3 minute walk away from the hostel which they like to lump guests into. As long as you're not put in those I'm sure it's fine

Great swimming pool, good people, good rooms, 10 min walk from Main Street and 20 from the beach :)

More of a hotel/resort than a hostel. Beautiful, peaceful, big pool, ok breakfast. My 2 bed "dorm" was in the end of the alley, but I enjoyed the walk in the cute surroundings. Felt really safe. Very clean - also the bathroom. Staff was polite but not superb. Walking distance from Legion street. Plenty of good cheap restaurants nearby on Mataram street. Just not a good place to meet other travellers naturally if you're alone. Roosters make noise.

Good hostel. You are far away from the centre

• 19th Apr 2015
  • Belgium

Do NOT book a single room here because you might get the room all the way in the back of the dark alley with a design which has an opening to the outside..meaning there's never a time when your room is fully closed off from outside even if you close the door. Mosquitoes, spiders, geckos all got into my room. So many mosquitoes. Also, there was no TV as promised. There was a huge wet patch on the ceiling too. Location sucked and room had too many tiny occupants that weren't cleared. Good AC tho.

They gave me a room in another building two minutes away from the hostel. An old building and plaster everywhere in the wall. Nasty smell outside my room. Yuck! The bathroom was dirty & smelling bad. The swimming pool & other images are "baits" to lure guests. Then they place most guests in other very low quality buildings. There was no internet in my room even for a second. *** I informed HostelWorld.com. But they did nothing. So, do not expect any help from HostelWorld.com if you are cheated.

I have spent a couple of nights here. It's very nice. Only another person in my air conditioned room. Fridge available

The rooms we stayed were separated from the main part of the hostel. They have a pool and I am sure other things, but we didn't really use them. Walking distance to the beach. Rooms were so-so.

Only issue is with the repeated muggings that took place in the evenings after dark in the lanes around the property; everything else was exemplary.

We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us, but please as we tell every guest at check in and we make them read the paper DO NOT TAKE YOUR PERSONAL IMPORTANT stuff out with you, as the whole of Bali is suffering a spate of youngsters going round on scooters grabbing tourist and locals bags. The police are trying to crack down on it but as you will know there are so many scooters and small streets to control. Dont give them the chance leave your imp stuff in our free Safety Boxes.

Decent hostel to below average if you are purchasing one of the cheaper rooms. My room was a five minute walk from the main area of the hostel through some dark alleys. The key they gave me for the locker in my room didn't work. Breakfast staff was very friendly.

a really nice place to relax and enjoy kuta

• 16th Mar 2015
  • Chile

Incredible value for money, amazing choice of free breakfast and the staff were lovely. I'd definitely stay here again.

Good stay and so fun being a part of the Nyepi festival! the staff were very helpful and friendly

The hostel is very comfortable but the room I was allocated was a 5 minute walk away from the main area which was a little scary at night (through dark alleys). Great breakfast and fantastic pool to hang out by. Great airconditioning in the room and big beds. I did book a dorm for 4 and was put in a twin room which was great but also could have been bad if I was looking for more company. All in all a great stay.

I had so much fun in Bali and Warung Coco helped make my stay that much better!!

• 5th Mar 2015

The place is really every comfortable and clean. The rooms are spacious and we'll lighted. The rooms face the pool and very close to the kuta beach.

Such a nice hostel for the price. Food was awesome and staff very nice.

Aside from being put up in an area down this small side alley, NOWHERE near the pool or the main grounds, the place was amazing. Great restaurant and front desk staff. Over all the best hostel I've been at in years.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4