Warung Coco Poppies 2 Hostel Reviews

Poppies Lane 2, Gang Gora 7, Kuta, Indonesia

very nice hostel, good location, the staff is very nice. A couple of chickens in the neighbor's yard made some noise though and was quite disturbing

So happy with this place!! Amazing free breakfast, great location, and amazing rooms. Air conditioning and TV as well as great wifi and ensuite bathroom! Kuta isn't my favourite place but this hostel made it okay :)

early breakie, but doable. close to good night life. staff friendly and polite.

Super friendly staff, great area if you like to party

Had a wonderful stay at Warung Cocos, highly recommend. Great location and the staff are very loverly & helpful. I've been back just to say hi to them. The free breakfast was tasty with several options available. The rooms are extremely clean & the dorm rooms are 2 single beds to a room with attached bathroom, aircon, fridge, tv & DVD player. This has been the best 'hostel' I've stayed at to date & I've been travelling for 18 months. I extended my stay as I thoroughly enjoyed my time there

• 13th Jan 2015
  • New Zealand

Booked a 4 bed dorm for 3 people, got to the hostel and were told we had to split up into a 2 and a 1 bed. When we told them we wanted to all be together they told us we were lucky to get a 2 bed room and not bunk beds. The owner was very rude and offered rooms they don't even have. Apart from that the staff were nice and the breakfast was tasty.

If you had cared to read the Description you would have read the rooms are TWIN which means 2 beds in a room, the advert 4 bed dorm is put on by Hostelworld as their system cannot put 2 bed dorm hence the reason we STATE it very Clearly 2 BEDS. You did not speak to the owner and the staff were not rude it is because of the language and local dialect makes them sound as if they are talking strongly. Maybe you better read descriptions before you book accommodations Sorry for any understanding..

Simple place, with average amenities. Good value, nice people, and location is a plus.

Great hostel! The staff were very accommodating. For the location and quality of this hostel, the price is amazing. Recommend!

• 6th Jan 2015

No pool and hard to meet people but otherwise very good rooms, breakfast and friendly staff and we'll located for nightlife, shopping and beach

Large room with 2 large single beds. Large bathroom and great air conditioning. Room had a fridge which was great to have. The included breakfast was great (tasty noodles) and the location was great, just a minute walk from the popular poopies lane. Great for budget traveling and those wanting to be close to markets lanes and nightclubs. Would stay here again.

Breakfast fine, rooms pleasant, staff nice, location bit dodgy down an alley, not the most social if that's what you want, but nice enough for a couple nights

Great location for party people, great offer for dormitory rooms. Came back to this hotel 3 times during my stay in Bali.

Location is really good, you are in the middle of everything but it is still a quiet Place. room is clean and breakfast is good. All in all i would recommend the Hostel If you want to do some Shoppings in kuta and Wanna party ;)

View all Kuta Bed and Breakfasts