Warung Coco Poppies 2 Hostel Reviews

Poppies Lane 2, Gang Gora 7, Kuta, Indonesia

The staff was the Best! Very friendly and helpful! The room was okey...

• 25th Apr 2015
  • Sweden

Wi-fi may be improved. AC may be upgraded.

Holy Moly the noises!! I almost strangled the neighbors dog. Its not the hotels fault the neighbors dog is such a lunatic. It seriously would not shut up. It sounded crazed. Don't get me started on the chickens/roosters. A different neighbor has two chickens that will make you lose. your. mind. Just trust me, don't stay here unless you want to risk being thrown in jail for strangling someones chickens and their wacko dog.

Great base for Kuta - very near lots of bars and restaurants but nice and quiet in the hostel itself. The private room was lovely and clean with good bathroom and wifi. There is no common area or bar so perhaps not the best place to stay if you are travelling alone as is difficult to meet people.

The hostel itself was a really nice building and nice atmosphere, average breakfast (they ran out of almost everything two days in a row) and the staff was nice and helpful. BUT no chance to fall asleep at night due to the rooster farm next door and a all night barking dog. After travelling SEA for 3 months I thought to be used to noises during the night, but this was just awful.

very nice hostel, good location, the staff is very nice. A couple of chickens in the neighbor's yard made some noise though and was quite disturbing

So happy with this place!! Amazing free breakfast, great location, and amazing rooms. Air conditioning and TV as well as great wifi and ensuite bathroom! Kuta isn't my favourite place but this hostel made it okay :)

early breakie, but doable. close to good night life. staff friendly and polite.

Super friendly staff, great area if you like to party

Had a wonderful stay at Warung Cocos, highly recommend. Great location and the staff are very loverly & helpful. I've been back just to say hi to them. The free breakfast was tasty with several options available. The rooms are extremely clean & the dorm rooms are 2 single beds to a room with attached bathroom, aircon, fridge, tv & DVD player. This has been the best 'hostel' I've stayed at to date & I've been travelling for 18 months. I extended my stay as I thoroughly enjoyed my time there

• 13th Jan 2015
  • New Zealand

Booked a 4 bed dorm for 3 people, got to the hostel and were told we had to split up into a 2 and a 1 bed. When we told them we wanted to all be together they told us we were lucky to get a 2 bed room and not bunk beds. The owner was very rude and offered rooms they don't even have. Apart from that the staff were nice and the breakfast was tasty.

If you had cared to read the Description you would have read the rooms are TWIN which means 2 beds in a room, the advert 4 bed dorm is put on by Hostelworld as their system cannot put 2 bed dorm hence the reason we STATE it very Clearly 2 BEDS. You did not speak to the owner and the staff were not rude it is because of the language and local dialect makes them sound as if they are talking strongly. Maybe you better read descriptions before you book accommodations Sorry for any understanding..

Simple place, with average amenities. Good value, nice people, and location is a plus.

Great hostel! The staff were very accommodating. For the location and quality of this hostel, the price is amazing. Recommend!

• 6th Jan 2015

No pool and hard to meet people but otherwise very good rooms, breakfast and friendly staff and we'll located for nightlife, shopping and beach

Large room with 2 large single beds. Large bathroom and great air conditioning. Room had a fridge which was great to have. The included breakfast was great (tasty noodles) and the location was great, just a minute walk from the popular poopies lane. Great for budget traveling and those wanting to be close to markets lanes and nightclubs. Would stay here again.

Breakfast fine, rooms pleasant, staff nice, location bit dodgy down an alley, not the most social if that's what you want, but nice enough for a couple nights

Great location for party people, great offer for dormitory rooms. Came back to this hotel 3 times during my stay in Bali.

View all Kuta Bed and Breakfasts