Warung Coco Poppies 2 Reviews

Poppies Lane 2, Gang Gora 7, Kuta, Indonesia

You won't get any sleep! Internet doesn't work! There's a rooster making noises all night, even with ear plugs you won't get any sleep. The staff reset the Internet router but still the wifi doesn't work. I would stay somewhere else next time.

Very good hostel. For this price, it's hard to find something better in Kuta. The WiFi was not working very well when we were there that the only bad point. In general, we really appreciated our stay at Coco Poppies

• 1st Jul 2014

Had some trouble with the cleaning lady stealing money out of our wallet that was purposely hidden. Otherwise the place is lovely. Close enough to everything yet far enough from the noise. More like a hotel than a hostel. Rents DVD's for free.

Tucked away down a little side street you are off the main strip but but dont expect it to be quiet! All rooms face onto communal area which is very noisy and goes on until the very early hours! Not helped by the weak and flimsy doors on the rooms which are niether sound proof or secure. Also wi fi was absolutely useless-no one could connect while we were there. Only plus side is the rooms are very clean and spacious with aircon.

Convenient location but area is quite dodgy. Not the best place to stay if you want to have a quiet night sleep. We only stayed for a night and asked for a second towel more than once but never got it.

Places in Kuta are a little more expensive than the rest of Bali and provide less. Poppies is close to the bars and the beach. It's clean and a comfy place to stay after a night at the clubs. It's not bad but I probably would not stay again.

The hostel was nice and te breakfast was good ! The location was also very good, because it was close to the main street but still a bit quieter except for the rooster. Would stay there again !

The wifi was very bad, I couldn't connect with my phone The breakfast was good and the room clean

• 20th Apr 2014

The main problem I had was when I checked in. When I arrived, the lady during the day wasn't even sure if I had a booking or not. So she phoned her boss, which, according to her boss, was fine. So when calculating for the remaining balance, I produced my HostelWorld printout, which stated a standing balance of $35 USD. To my surprise, she wrote an equivalent of 450k Rupiah (which was around $45 USD)! Eventually she finally called her boss and agreed after I threatened to move to another place!

Great location in a peaceful hamlet just aside from the hubbub in kuta. Though there are cockerels squawking in the morning. Large rooms surrounding a courtyard. Ok breakfast included if you like eggs toast and jam.

Excellent place to stay, very close to the markets on poppies lane and then a five minute walk from beachwalk and in the opposite direction you're five minutes from all the pubs and clubs. Excellent value for money, only downside is the noise outside from the roosters but we were still able to sleep through it!

Great clean Rooms with air con and breakfast! Superb location directly in the center of kuta! Only drawback are the roosters that you can hear from the early morning.

• 21st Feb 2014

sometimes the internet connection is not working, but did not matter too much for us...

I wish I could rate this property 100 percent but unfortunately the barking dogs (at all hours day and night) roosters who don't know what time it is and selfish, obnoxious fellow guests ruined our 2 week stay at this otherwise brilliantly located hotel.

View all Kuta Bed and Breakfasts