Washington DC House Reviews

506 H Street NE, Washington DC, USA

The hostel was quite desert during my stay, probably because was immediately after a blizzard in Washington! For these reason I stayed in a room for four alone, it was great, because with four people all the time it would be a quite small! But the location, the staff were very good and for sure I would be here again!

• 26th Jan 2016

Thank you guys for the hospitality, you're amazing. I really enjoyed my stay here. You all made my vacations better. Keep doing this good job. Best wishes, Thiago.

Location is super good, you will get bored of walking H street but in few minutes you will be right in the Capitol and the Mall! Staff is super friendly and they have events going on almost everyday, during the day and also during the evenings. Our room was too warm to sleep but staff replied quickly to our comment. Overall, very good experience.

The hostel was quite central but Securities and cleaning were extremely Poor. Heating were too high during night and this made air pretty stinking in the shared room (they do not open windows during daytime). I use to go for youth hostel but this definetely one I did not like. Staff was helpful and Kind

The staff are incredibly friendly! Love the girl at the front dest (sorry I forgot your name) who is sweet. The hostel is close to Union Station and its cool to walk to different attractions from the hostel. Enjoyed my stay here.

In terms of security, the staff doesn't have visibility on who goes into the dorm area since it had a separate door to enter from the common area.

Great location. Staff does a really good job creating a friendly and social environment for the guests. Good showers.

• 2nd Jan 2016

Nothing bad to say about the hostel, i only stayed for one night but my stay was nice.. would definitely recommend to friends.

• 30th Dec 2015

staff and guests were very friendly.

Very friendly staff made me feel at home

This is a wonderful hostel! I would absolutely stay here again.

Had a great stay. Staff was great, and I really enjoyed the guided tours

Great staff, convenient location and a well equipped hostel. Best value for money option around

Awesome!!! People are amazing!!

• 20th Dec 2015

Everyone who works there is super accommodating and amazing to talk to! They have activities every evening, with the visitors, which really makes the place feel like a community, and not just a place to drop your bags for the night. Lola, Jeremy, Alix, and Jude were especially amazing and because of their friendliness, I actually stayed there longer than expected. :)

• 17th Dec 2015

This hostel is owned by the same people who run the Philadelphia House Hostel in Philly. As a result the staff are super friendly and these hostels are easily some of the best I've stayed in whilst travelling the USA. Would 100% stay here again.

Richard was very friendly, and the cookies he made were a great comfort after a long bus ride. Aran was just beautiful and friendly, and the place was great overall. There were some small repairs needed. In the 3rd floor hall bathroom, the porcelain needs to be cemented in properly by the tub, and the sink in the kitchen needs a touch of silicone in the back. Overall, it was a great experience. My first, but not my last Hostel stay. I think the lounge could use a touch of Fabreeze. That's it.

• 4th Dec 2015
  • Barbados

Great location. 15 minute simple walk from the main part of DC to see. Staff were really friendly and helpful, made the place feel very homely. I'd come here again if I came back to DC.

Stoked with all elements of this hostel.

• 1st Dec 2015

This hostel is a very good hostel very clean staff are frindly, is not like some of the other hostel we have stayed in its got people from all over the world the way a hostel should be. And they make sure that at 10pm there is no loud noise with is good if your looking ta get an early sleep. In the last 3mounths of traveling the states and this hostel is the best one iv seen A1 keep up the good work. The only thing might make it better is if there was breakfast, bread,cereal,jam,butter,

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4