Washington DC House Reviews

506 H Street NE, Washington DC, USA

Staff very nice, and organizing many events ! Good location, few block from union station, very clean and safe Definitely recommend it !

Cozy little place with a great location. The staff were super friendly and welcoming - I had a great stay!

Probably the nicest hostel I've been to, the staff were extremely nice and helpful. The hostel was very clean and comfortable. I would definitely recommend them.

• 21st Aug 2014

Overall, I had a very nice stay. The hostel was located very near Union Station, only about 7 minutes by foot. The only problem, was that it took me about 2 hours to find it! Please understand, though, that this was not the fault of the hostel: I could have used a better map. The hostel is close not too far from the National Mall. The staff was friendly. The hostel has a no-shoes policy, and is cleaned apparently everyday. One negative item, is the protruding bed-spring in my bed!

Nice Hostel! Conveniently located. The staff is very friendly and helpful!

Great friendly hostel in excellent location forthe mainsites in DC we hada shortbut faultless stay here!!

a wonderful stay in a very funny place. thank you to all the staff! we loved our stay there, a pity have only two nights to spend in Philly.

• 14th Aug 2014

Friendly staff, good location, kitchen very useful. No keys for the room. We had a nice stay there.

Really friendly staff, and has a fantastic pub crawl.

• 5th Aug 2014

We had a great time at DC and both the hostel and the staff helped to have a great memory of the city. the workers were really friendly and helpful, what we did appreciate. the only thing was that there were few toilets for everybody

The environment is good. It would be better if the wifi speed is faster and more fresh water is provided.

• 31st Jul 2014
  • Hong Kong

I was in house briefly changing transport but the experience was most solid and I was eternally mindful I was in DC.

I paid $50 for a 2 person mixed dorm but it was worst than what I would expect from a 4-person bedroom (HI Hostelling at Metro Centre) - the room was like a prison, just a bunk bed and nothing else. The aircon gives us a very bad musky smell too. Limited toilet and rooms has no locks. Lockers are small. It's not value for money. Other than that, the staff are friendly and helpful.

• 25th Jul 2014
  • Singapore

I have been coming to this hostel for several years because of it's great location and sturdy beds! Since I last visited they changed the lounge and kitchen areas and they look great!!! The staff member, Caroline, was also very helpful and nice. Thanks for a great visit!!!

Awesome! It's a clean and nice environment! I had too much fun! Met interesting people, went out with staff and guests. I really had a blast! Thank you!

Great place. Staff were super cool and friendly.

It's not confortable for customers change rooms every often There's not enought bathrooms Bathrooms are not clean

Good location - ignore the posted directions from Union Station though. All you need is to get to the buses and ask for H Street, then go across the bridge. Keep walking till you see the pizza parlor. Excellent value, quiet neighbourhood, clean facilities, comfy beds. Not much else you can ask for in a hostel.

Great atmosphere!

Wow Amazing and incredible staff! Friendly and helpful! Great location! Great environment! Great atmosphere!! Felt like a home away from home! Would stay here again in a heart beat!!! Loved every minute! Thank you!

• 17th Jul 2014