Washington DC House Reviews

506 H Street NE, Washington DC, USA

There are on or two of restroom in each room but it doesn't matter because the staffs were super duper friendly and kind. They talked to the guest like we're friend. They helped us call a taxi. They gave us a warm welcome and if I came back to washington dc, I will defenitely stay in this hostel.

Staff was very nice and cool. Had group activities at night so that other people in the hostel could hang out. Clean place, and always had someone watching the door.

• 12th May 2015

I had a great time staying there. Staff is friendly and helpful. They organize activities every night, yet the hostel is still peaceful (I was on the last floor and had no trouble sleeping). My only problem was the lack of bathroom/restroom: definitively not enough for the size of the hostel! Apart from that, I would highly recommend staying there.

We had an excellent two night stay at the hostel. All of the staff were super friendly and welcoming and I'd highly recommend a stay here. Not far from the nearest metro and only a 20 minute walk to the nearest monument, this place is in a great location.

Super helpful team that make sure you feel right at home.

• 10th May 2015

Friendly and helpful staff is the greatest strength of the hostel. The environment is neat and respectful, specially in terms of silence times, drinking, etc.

• 8th May 2015

Small hostel ran by awesome staff. Great place to get to know other travelers, you can bond over happy hour, some wii games, or netflix. This place really feels like a home. Located near many awesome restaurants and a supermarket for convenience. One point taken off for facilities - little things such as restroom walls, lack of bedside reading lamps, can be improved upon. Awesome experience and will definitely miss this place!

This hostel was really great. Upon checking in, one of the staff members seemed a bit unfriendly towards myself and my two friends. However, when we came back later, he was gone and a new girl had taken over. Her name was Jade and she was awesome! The hostel is very clean and the beds are comfortable. It wasn't loud at all. We had a great time. I would definitely recommend staying here.

Very convenient location - walking distance from train station and capitol hill. Staff were welcoming and friendly with an event each evening to get to know them and other guests in the hostel. I had an excellent time.

• 23rd Apr 2015

hi guys! miss you guys. hope you guys keep up the good work with what you are doing! :)

This hostel is AMAZING. I felt at home, made friends with the staff and other stayers alike, after 3 days felt very much part of the team. Comfy beds, clean bathrooms, the works!! Best hostel in the states! Stay here!

Staff was great. The facility was great for the money you were paying. Location was only $10 taxi ride from the monuments and just a walk up H street to some nice bars. Big board across the street has an amazing chicken sandwich with habanero sauce to die for. I'd stay again if it was just me partying like I did this past weekend.

Just awesome :)

• 17th Apr 2015

Best hostel. The staff is particularly great - helpful, friendly and accommodating. Had so much fun here.

This is my very first time staying in a mixed room hostel and I had a great experience! The room was clean, the facilities were clean too, the location is very close to place that I visited (US Capitol, Smithsonian Museum, White House, etc), friendly staff (Savino's so kind and funny!!), and I got a new friends from here. I'll definitely stay here again, if I'm in DC.

Definitely recommend. not much to look at but really nice staff, activities every night, a happy hour of 2 free beers makes it easy to meet people. also they have Mario cart on a Wii. common area is just a big sofa but it makes everyone to hang out which is good. nice big rooms and bathrooms but lockers are just for like small bags not suitcases not that I was ever worried about theft. have laundry but was broken when I was there - only a few blocks to a laundromat though so not a big deal.

Great staff! Clean hostel and good location. Definitely recommend!

• 14th Apr 2015

Excellent, clean hostel! Staff was amazing especially Savino and Dave! Thanks for an awesome stay!

Everyone was very friendly making it feel like home.

Would recommend this hostel!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4