Washington DC House Reviews

506 H Street NE, Washington DC, USA

Awesome stay. Amazing staff who make you feel welcome and comfortable. Would definitely want to visit again

It was clean and staffs were nice, I really enjoyed my stay in your hostel However I had to wait a lot in morning because bathrooms are not enough at all and always crowded.

• 14th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

Nice people!

• 12th Feb 2015

The staff is extremely helpful and welcoming and they do help people to mingle and interact. The only problem with the hostel is that there are not many bathrooms, so that it's very likely that you will have to wait for a while before using it during "peak hours". Also, the WiFi didn't work very well, but it is tolerable.

Great atmosphere, kind and open-hearted people!!! Great time in washington :) would come back at any time

• 10th Feb 2015

This is a great hostel!! The staff are all really wonderful and friendly and welcoming, everything is tidy and clean. The location is perfect - just a few blocks from Union Station, and near some restaurants, coffee shops, bars, and a supermarket. I will definitely be coming back!

This is the best hostel I have stayed in. I loved every moment I was there. The people and the atmosphere there is amazing. Hoping to go back again soon.

Best hostel i've ever been in terms of environment. The staff is like a big family. I met a good bunch of incredible guys, best social environment i experienced in a hostel by far. No hostel would I recommend more than this one. The only thing is that a hat and scarf of mine went missing, but I don't know about that...

Good location, close to many restaurants, pubs and supermarkets. Happy hour every day with free beer, much appreciated. Rooms and facilities clean. Staff friendly. Shoefree policy doesn't work that well since you need to walk in the shoefree zone to take your shoes off. Limited seating in the kitchen. A bit too expensive. Would probably stay again.

This hostel is very near to the National station but not quite far away from the airport. It is located in a small community. The staffs there is quite informative expect I lived in a dorm which is on the first floor next to the common area and the staff room so that it became a real problem for me to try to get some sleep every night. I don't think I will choose this hostel again, but if you are attracted by the price, you can choose this one.

This hostel has one of the best vibes I've experienced as everyone hangs out together in the common room and is really friendly. That was a great experience. What wasn't great was the rooms. I was in a 5 bed which was WAY too small. They did not need to shove that extra single bed in there. Also the room on level 1 is so noisy. If you get assigned to it ask to be moved, unless you have wax ear plug to block the noise. Also, no lamps or extra power outlets in the rooms were annoying.

The best hostel I've ever stayed in! The staff are amazing and I had such a great time here.

• 8th Jan 2015

Great staff, good homely feel. The only downside: not enough bathrooms!

What a lovely hostel, the most hostel feeling hostel I have stayed in in the USA

This hostel was definitely one of the best ones I've been to so far. Especially for people traveling alone (like me) it is perfect. Every night they did a happy hour with beer and playing cards and afterwards they usually went out to different bars which was perfect for meeting people. The staff is really great! They welcome you and show you around the hostel and explain everything to you and you can really feel that they want you to feel welcome. Choose this hostel, it's great!!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The woman who runs it is amazingly kind.

Great staff and atmosphere!?

Great people, great atmosphere, great place. Staff were really cool. Shout out to Jason!

• 1st Jan 2015

Great staff and atmosphere. Ended up staying an extra night for the New Year and had a blast. Will definitely stay again

Great for solo travelers and people wanting to make friends and socialize. Really good atmosphere with awesome activities to do. The staff is the best staff I've seen at a hostel in a while. Cons: bathrooms are kind of dingy, there's not much space, and the walls are thin so it's hard to get a lot of sleep.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4