Washington DC House Reviews

506 H Street NE, Washington DC, USA

great staff. It's a 25min walk to the Mall but doable and the atmosphere is very social

The staff was awesome. I was only there 1 night, but felt like part of the family. I wasn't left out of activities, and it was an awesome time. Wish I stayed longed!

• 14th Mar 2015

Excellent hostel. The staff was very helpful and kind. The location is very good, and near a metro station. The hostel in general is very clean. I have nothing to complain about.

I had a great stay here at Washington DC house! The bathrooms and kitchen were always clean, beds were comfy, the living room was big and warm and the whole place felt a little like at home! The staff were great and there was always a lot around, which is great when you need help. Ysa and Olum (sorry about the spelling girls!) were AWESOME; had a great time with them!! The 2 free beers each night was an added bonus!

I have to say this is my best favorite hostel in the East Coast in the US! The rooms are clean and I met so many friends there. One thing that impressed me a lot are the staff there. They just can not be more friendly and helpful! It's really a pity that I did not take a photo with them all! Woo, last thing is, the wifi on 3 floor did not work well but perfect performance downstairs. in the kitchen

Very nice hostel, it is super clean, features _huge_ bathrooms and an exceptionally nice staff. Highly recommended!

Downtown DC hostel offers a great experience in a fantastic location. We had bad weather, but it was still easy for us to walk to the National Mall and monuments. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable, and they had a different event planned for every night. Happy hour was always something to look forward to at the end of the day. Sometimes the lines for showers could get long, but this is a very minor complaint. Overall, our group was extremely pleased with our stay. 10/10

• 3rd Mar 2015

Stayed 3 nights in the DC House and cannot recommend the place more highly. It is in a great location with a short walking distance to Union Station and Captiol Hill. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful and make a great effort to get everyone involved in activities in the hostel. The rooms were very good and overall the hostel was very clean, thanks in part to the shoe-free policy. Only downside is that there are only a small number of showers.

• 2nd Mar 2015

Thank you, guys! I really enjoyed my time there and I am looking forward to come back as soon as possible. Hugs to everyone, Jean Leopoldo.

• 2nd Mar 2015

Very friendly staff ready to help

• 1st Mar 2015

Awesome stay. Amazing staff who make you feel welcome and comfortable. Would definitely want to visit again

It was clean and staffs were nice, I really enjoyed my stay in your hostel However I had to wait a lot in morning because bathrooms are not enough at all and always crowded.

• 14th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

Nice people!

• 12th Feb 2015

The staff is extremely helpful and welcoming and they do help people to mingle and interact. The only problem with the hostel is that there are not many bathrooms, so that it's very likely that you will have to wait for a while before using it during "peak hours". Also, the WiFi didn't work very well, but it is tolerable.

Great atmosphere, kind and open-hearted people!!! Great time in washington :) would come back at any time

• 10th Feb 2015

This is a great hostel!! The staff are all really wonderful and friendly and welcoming, everything is tidy and clean. The location is perfect - just a few blocks from Union Station, and near some restaurants, coffee shops, bars, and a supermarket. I will definitely be coming back!

This is the best hostel I have stayed in. I loved every moment I was there. The people and the atmosphere there is amazing. Hoping to go back again soon.

Best hostel i've ever been in terms of environment. The staff is like a big family. I met a good bunch of incredible guys, best social environment i experienced in a hostel by far. No hostel would I recommend more than this one. The only thing is that a hat and scarf of mine went missing, but I don't know about that...

Good location, close to many restaurants, pubs and supermarkets. Happy hour every day with free beer, much appreciated. Rooms and facilities clean. Staff friendly. Shoefree policy doesn't work that well since you need to walk in the shoefree zone to take your shoes off. Limited seating in the kitchen. A bit too expensive. Would probably stay again.

This hostel is very near to the National station but not quite far away from the airport. It is located in a small community. The staffs there is quite informative expect I lived in a dorm which is on the first floor next to the common area and the staff room so that it became a real problem for me to try to get some sleep every night. I don't think I will choose this hostel again, but if you are attracted by the price, you can choose this one.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4