Washington DC House

Fabulous 813 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 41+
9th Feb 2017
2.0

I was lead to believe that my son would be able to stay at this property and was turned away. I feel because I was black and my son also that we were not wanted but that was fine because my money and son stayed at another place but my time and I was lead to believe that staying was possible and to be turned away was a revisit to the sixties all over again. Thank you because you help me back to the real world nothing has change I won't be back because I can afford to stay some place I'm wanted.

31st Jan 2017

Really good place to stay, right in the heart of the DC area! I am travelling to Korea and they even allowed me to stay a few more days, no problems whatsoever. Free beer each night, and activites are planned for each day (if you want to join). There are 2 guitars available to play, and cable tv / netflix / wifi. Lots of international guests, too! You won't be sorry if you stay here!

31st Jan 2017

Great place to stay, close to transport and shops. Staff are really friendly and helpful and the hostel is clean and comfortable.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
22nd Jan 2017
8.0

Very nice staff and atmosphere. Not enough bathrooms though, wifi wasn't very strong, I'd like to have a phone charger near my bed and locks on the room doors.

21st Jan 2017

Had a great time. Friendly staff, however, one who stayed in my room, snored so loud than it woke me up, even though I had ear plugs. Great place. Even had a happy hour with beer, and activities available like a pub crawl. Would stay there again.

• England, Male, 25-30
20th Jan 2017

Fantastic hostel with great staff - can definitely be recommend for a great time in DC!

19th Jan 2017

The staff was absolutely amazing. The hostel is a short and safe walk from union station in a very nice part of the city. It is surrounded by local coffee shops, a supermarket, and restaurants. The hostel was clean, quiet, had small lockers, and a full kitchen. Only negative is that there were very limited showers (4) and toilets (4) resulting in a lot of waiting. However, I stayed when they were booked to maximum capacity so maybe this is not typically a problem.

• USA, Male, 31-40
19th Jan 2017

Great vibe literally as soon as I walked in and super comfy. Location is perfect and staff was awesome. Friendly people all around and I liked that they have events planned every night. Only could stay one night but plan to come back! Also, they have a 24-hour check-in, which is so convenient.

• USA, Male, 31-40
18th Jan 2017

The combo of great location and awesome staff make this one of my favorite hostels I've been to. There's a 5 minute walk to a Metro stop that can take you to The Mall in less than 10 minutes. Walk a couple blocks away to get to Little Miss Whiskey's, full of good beers and whiskey, and another block to Rock & Roll Hotel for a 3-story 3-bar music venue (check for shows). And it's a shoe-free hostel so you get to unlace your snow boots every time you walk in.

• Australia, Couple, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
16th Jan 2017

Really nice place, the staff are excellent and the nights out organised by the staff to comedy clubs and the like are awesome. Private showers and the beds are comfy.