Waterland Hotel Reviews

35/42 Nguyen Cong Tru str, Hue, Vietnam

We stayed here for 2 nights and really enjoyed it. The room was really big (only downside was there was no lift!), and the staff were so friendly - lots of advice and free fruit platters and fruit juice!

• 12th Aug 2014

Staff are the most accommodating we have had!

Dear Robinson Thank you so much for having chosen Waterland Hotel for your recent vacation. We are very happy to hear that you have enjoyed your staying with Waterland Hotel We are also greatly delightful to know that you are pleases with our services.

Thank you for the services n hospitality. We can enjoy the trip to LaVang church by private car.

Dear Ely Thank you for sharing your experiences during your recent stay with us. We are thankful to your ideas giving an intention to contribute to a perfect service that we should attain.

In the summer 2014 I travelled in Vietnam from the South to the North so I have an opportunity to evaluate many hostels/hotels. This hotel was average. I book the Deluxe with one king size bedroom. What I was given surprised me so much. The door to the shower was squeaking and the main light was broken. In the room 3 additional lights were broken. I found a cigarette but next to my bed. The kettle was still filled with rotten water. Additionally, the air conditioning was quite loud.

More of a hotel really with good value double rooms and close to pretty much everything. One of the staff members can be a little pushy in selling tours and onward travel but on the whole lovely and helpful especially when I had to leave early, the fruit smoothies that they make are delicious! You can rent bikes or motorbikes here to discover hue and the owner will pick u up from Hue station on his bike (only good for solo backpackers) which is a lovely touch.

Very friendly and helpful staff! Appreciated the fruits upon arrival. Rooms were also great, spacious and clean. We had a great stay here!

Very good value for money as you can hardly move without staff offering you a fruit salad on the house! Few flights of stairs up but our double room was very nice, spacious and clean - tv and solid wifi. Booked taxis to temples and rented bikes etc, all of which was reasonable and the staff are very helpful, If a little pushy on this front. Down what seems like a dodgy alley but is in fact more than fine - central location.

Staff always friendly & most spoke fair English. Hot tea offered every time we were in reception & we got a complementary fruit tray brought to the room one afternoon. The room was large & comfy, the bathroom was fine (but with constant water leak near WC). The room was made up & cleaned daily. Wifi was fairly poor a lot of the time, but there were two PC's in the reception area. Basic breakfast but ok. Quiet location (alley access a bit muddy but felt safe) & handy to everything we needed.