Wave Trotter Reviews

Santa Tersa-Puntarenas, 200 m Sur de la Plaza, Santa Teresa, Costa Rica

This hostel had a great atmosphere and friendly staff. There was no AC but got cool enough at night so it was manageable. The place is very open. It is also in a great location, very close to many restaurants and extremely close to the beach (2 minutes walking). I would recommend this to other budget travelers.

• 24th Jan 2016

The Staff were so lovely. I especially thank the girl on reception who, not only tried to phone another hostel regarding reservation, but also gave me hug as I left. I was only there a night but would have liked to stay longer. Lovely outside area too. Brilliant!!

Lovely relaxed hostel - very open and relaxing with a lovely garden. Woken by howler monkeys in the morning which was a highlight! Only one set of showers and toilets for whole hostel but somehow worked. A nice peaceful stay. Lockers in rooms, comfy beds and a balcony

Great staff, super friendly. You will feel like home.

• 26th Dec 2015
  • Argentina

Hands down the best hostel we stayed at our entire trip in Costa Rica. The hostel was exceptionally clean and had a fantastic atmosphere. The owners create an amazing community and fantastic vibes. After staying here for a few nights I nearly canceled the rest of my trip just to stay longer. I would highly recommend this place

Great hostel and nice staff. Even with 3 bunk beds the dorms offer enough space. The communal areas are very nice and the hammocks in the garden/on the terrace are perfect to chill out after a surf session.

Nice rooms, clean place and great staff. We totally recommend.

• 20th Dec 2015

Was a great place to relax. Quiet social atmosphere but a bit of a loud wildlife atmosphre. The staff were fantastic and kept the place clean. I recommend this wonderful hostel. Great place

This Hostel is beautifull. Big and spacious. Verry verry quiet. The garden is awsome. Lot off places to hang out and relax. The young owners are really helpfull and laid back. The only thing I have to complain about is the matresses in the dorms.... please change them.. Its such a beautifull place where you put so much effort an money in, and the matresses are no good....

Love this place! I'm in Santa Teresa for at least two months and I will stay here the whole time. It really feels like home! Staff is super friendly and relaxed. Great location, not even 5 min walk to the beach and all restaurants. Lot's of space. Kitchen is great. Best stay in Santa Teresa!

It was glassy man, full on strong. Like bomba whoaaaa pshhh

View all Santa Teresa Hostels