Waves B&B Reviews

12 Mountwise, Newquay, England

A really lovely place to stay. Would definately visit again! The bedrooms are absolutely beautiful. I love the tasteful beach theme. It would be good if towels were provided.

This place doesn't know if its a hostel or b

• 8th Aug 2013

I think the clue is in our name WAVES B&B yes we do advertise on hostel world er

Our stay at waves was very pleasant! Friendly owners, very secure bedrooms and excellent location as the main road is right at the end of the street. I stayed here with my parents and we would definately stay again.

• 6th Aug 2013
  • New Zealand

really nice couple. helpful and very humble!

• 2nd Aug 2013
  • Spain

Great location, nice & clean. Thanks for a great stay.

No complains! Great staff and a really nice cat! :) Dieses Hostel kann ich nur jedem weiterempfehlen! Sehr familiär!

• 13th Jul 2013

Lovely place to stay

Waves was great,good location and able to park on the street nearby (which is tricky in Newquay in summer). It was great value - our twin room was cheaper than 2 beds in a 10 bed dorm elsewhere - and the breakfast was fine. I'll be back.

• 5th Jul 2013