Waves B&B Reviews

12 Mountwise, Newquay, England

Was a very good value compared with the other one considering the bank holiday. The lady was very gentle and always present for any request. Recomended

• 23rd Aug 2014

Diana (the owner) was a really nice lady and will help you with any problem that come in your way! Thank you for that Diana, and the place was amazing, clean and great! i would recommend anyone to Diana's place.

• 15th Aug 2014
  • Malaysia

I really enjoyed my stay at Waves, Diana made me feel welcome and the accommodation was better than I expected after reading the insulting reviews. The double room I stayed in was excellent value and there was even a balcony to enjoy a drink in the sun. If you want a nice relaxing atmosphere with class then it's for you. To top it off I will be staying there again so please don't take any notice of the other reviews as they negative and misleading. You get my vote Diane!

• 1st Aug 2014