Way Hostel Reviews

C/Relatores 17, Madrid, Spain

The first night we stayed there, people were just screaming in the halls at 4 am...for no reason. That really didn't help our night much. The staff is super helpful and I like that they had activities available.

• 22nd Mar 2015

great location,great hostel.It is not completely party hostel but it is a great hostel both you can have fun and go upstairs and have a good sleep.I will stay no where else when i go Madrid again

Pretty great hostel. We had a private room ensuite. When we arrived the shower handle was already broken, so we had to hold it the entire time instead of being able to hook it to the wall. It also didn't drain well. While annoying, it wasn't bad. it was clean, quiet, and private. And they stored our luggage and were very helpful regarding printing museum tickets and whatnot. I stayed her 5 years ago, and I'd stay here again. Cheers!

Great place to stay! Really laid back and chill. Location is perfect!

• 18th Mar 2015

I have been backpacking and staying in hostels for eight months and this one is by far my favorite. The staff were incredible and really cared about Madrid and making sure guests found things to do and saw the hidden wonders of the city. The activities were well coordinated and a lot of fun.There were always people hanging out in the common area and it was easy to meet people and go out together. The hostel itself was also very clean, secure, and overall it had a bangin environment.

• 17th Mar 2015

Very good hostel, very well located and easy to meet people.

Absolutely amazing atmosphere, perfect location close to lots of plazas, stores, restaurants, bars; great for traveling solo or with a group - you will meet tons of cool new people. The hostel organizes events like sports, pub crawls, dinners etc. Best in Madrid :)

The hostel itself delivered on all accounts but the clientele it had was terrible. Someone in our room was vomiting in plastic bag all night, someone poked me to wake me up in the middle of the night for no reason, there was constant shouting. Not the hostels fault but since it is a party hostel these are the people you will be surrounded by. On a better note the location is great and they have some good services like 2 euro paella night and free churros in the morning.

Great location. Walking distance to major sights. Loved the walking tour from Patricia. My room was regularly mess but due to dorm mates, not the staffs cleaning abilities. Common areas are regularly busy and easy to meet other travellers. Decent kitchen and cheap (& tasty) dinners in the hostel. La rollerie up the street is also great if you want more food for breakfast than churros.

The hostel had a really good atmosphere and the staff was so awesome! There were a lot of organized activities and events which were very fun and helpful. Our room was a little dirty including my sheets and pillow. The bathrooms, specifically the showers, were disgusting. There was hair all over it and it was just dirty. Everything else was great though. Definitely recommend it for a night or two.

The vibe from the owners and the overall atmosphere of this place totally make up for the flaws in the small bathrooms. Everyone is super friendly and very set on you interacting with the other guests and exploring the city together if you don't have any plans of your own. Totally worh it! Great first hostel experience!

• 9th Mar 2015

Good hostel. I only stayed there one night so it was hard to get an overall feel for the place. Check in didn't start until 3, but they allowed my friend and I to leave our luggage with them and either go out in Madrid or sleep in the common area until then. Offered activities like day trips, dinner and pub crawls.

Had a great weekend at Way Hostel. Stayed in a 12 bed dorm which was big with comfy beds and free lockers. Staff were super helpful, the 2 euro paella on Saturday night was amazing, and the huge common area was great for meeting people who wanted a good night out. 100% recommend!

Staff were very friendly and helpful. In general, facilities were clean but some were not functioning well. For example, there was a private bathroom where the shower head-stand was broken so the shower head could not be held up properly. In addition, the water pressure in the shower was not consistent.

• 6th Mar 2015

i had a great time and enjoyed especially the friendly and very helpful staff a lot. the rooms were cleaned daily and there was always a cheap and yummy dinner option for everybody too lazy to cook themselves. i did feel at home, thanks guys! :)

Great location, with a market and a bank less than a minute's walk away and the plaza mayor not very far. I arrived too early to check in but they still held my luggage so I could wander the city. Beds were comfy and clean and so were the bathrooms. However the lockers provided in my room did not lock and could not lock, well maybe they could have I didn't ask the staff, and I should have, they were very friendly and spoke great English but I was only there one night.

Great hostel located in the middle of everything and right next to the subway. Perfect common area, so you easily meet people. They organize some tours and sightseeing. Buen hostal, lo recomiendo!

• 1st Mar 2015
  • Chile

One of the best hostels I've stayed at! The staff was friendly and happy to help. Many activities: day trips to Toledo, pub crawl, walking tour (recommended!), and homemade paella! The hostel was clean with comfortable beds/blankets and clean bathrooms with hot showers! The best part was the atmosphere! The common areas are welcoming and it's impossible not to meet new people.The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to cook. Walking distance from everything you need! Recommended!

• 1st Mar 2015

The only problem of the hostel is the showers. Very often it doesn't have much water, sometimes occuring that it stops flowing.

This hostel is perfect. Right in the center of Madrid, very cool atmosphere, and a variety of nice activities for all tastes and interests. It is also safe and clean. Highly recommend it, and would stay there again if I'm ever back to Madrid.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7