Way Hostel Reviews

C/Relatores 17, Madrid, Spain

Some of the most friendly, helpful and cheery hostel staff I've come accros. From the moment we walked in, with amazing directions, staff were organised, chatty and nice. They had heaps of organised activities including free ones! An plently more suggested things to do in Madrid. Great hostel with clean facilities and easy access to everywhere, attraction and activity. Would recommend a stay here, especially for single travellers, lots of like minded people around to chat and hang with. Thanks

Awesome Hostel, in a very good location. Staff is very helpful. One of them helped me to change my accommodation from how I originally had it booked. Great rooms; spacious. A/C was on and working perfectly...Way is the place to go!

Staffs are all lovely ;) Good location & facilities. Atmosphere is laid back, that makes me lazy to go out sometimes :) Walking distance to main attractions area. Big common area. Paella is yummy and cheap! Lots of sockets in the room, big spacy room too.

Overall, I enjoyed my stay at Way Hostel! Walking distance from main attractions: museums, Puerta del Sol, shopping, etc. Staff organized events during the day (walking tour) and evening (Flamenco, tapas night and pub crawls). Would have liked to see more communication building activities in common area. Wifi worked off and on. No AC in room. Comfy beds. Churros, coffee and tea for breakfast. Staff at reception were nice but could have been more helpful. Madrid is a beautiful city, enjoy it!

Staff were very helpful. You can leave your bag in luggage storage before and after check in free of charge. Great common area and atmosphere! I would stay again.

Best hostel by far Ive ever stayed in. Thanks guys xx

• 22nd Aug 2014

I credit a lot of the success of my trip to Madrid to Way Hostel. The atmosphere is fantastic and creates excellent opportunities for meeting people. The staff is very relaxed and friendly, always willing to help. It's very close to the Metro, but I walked almost everywhere. Very accessible to the sights and nightlife of Madrid. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

• 21st Aug 2014

This was my first hostel and they set a standard that no one has lived up to yet. It's an easy going environment where it's easy to make friends, especially if you are a solo traveller. The staff are great, and really friendly. The free walking tour was excellent and the rooms are clean. I would definitely go back!

• 21st Aug 2014

Could not rate this hostel high enough. The staff made us feel at home from the moment we walked in the doors. The rooms are clean and the hostel is safe. The paella nights offered by the hostel are a great value for money at only 2euro a plate! Saved us so much time as we didn't need to cook! The hostel is great for meeting people, as the common area provides guests with a relaxed social meeting area. I definitely suggest anybody who is staying in Madrid to stay at Way Hostel!

The location of the hostel is excellent and the staff were really helpful and friendly. It's a really good value for me right in the centre of Madrid and they also organise free walking tours, tapas nights and pub crawls every night. Bring a padlock for the lockers.

Friendly staff, good atmosphere for meeting people. Would definitely recommend to those visiting Madrid.

• 18th Aug 2014

I love this place!!

I had an amazing time at Way and met some great people. Jacob at the reception was extremely helpful and very friendly. The free drinking games and the 2 euro paella nights were incredible. The 10 euro tapas tour with Pablo was also excellent and definitely worth it. The churros and coffee for breakfast were also good.

Awesome hostel. When we got in we were informed that on that night it was was €2 for a serve of delicious homemade paella, and that there was free sangria if you participated in the drinking games. Awesome! The staff were always really friendly and helpful. Wish we could have stayed longer.

Couldn't find a single fault with the hostel - will definitely stay there again if I return to Madrid!

• 14th Aug 2014

Amazing hostel with staff that address you by your name and shake your hand upon meeting you. Great friendly vibe with nightly activities including free drinking game night! Metro is a 2 min walk, and is close to the best parts of the city. Stayed here twice within a 2 week period and will definitely return when I'm back in Madrid. Thanks for an amazing stay!!

Way really is a party hostel where you can easily meet with people, and activities are organized every night. Plus the bedrooms were big (enough space to put your luggage) and clean ! I would specially recommend Pablo's walking tour which was both enligthening and entertaining !

The staff was really nice. Had problems with my stuff when chekin in, took them 10 secondes to find me great solutions. The place is perfect to make friends !

• 11th Aug 2014

Best hostel everrr!!! I felt really comfortable, like at home! The staff is brillant, always willing to help and suggesting what to doo! I really recommend itt!!

• 10th Aug 2014
  • Argentina

Great hostel to stay in Madrid! The staff is very friend, the location is great, just next to a metro station. The common room is a nice place to meet new people. I had a great time there!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7