Way Hostel Reviews

C/Relatores 17, Madrid, Spain

Excellent! The hostel is really comfortable, clean and friendly but the best s the people. I have a great time and I recommend it always! Excelente! El lugar es muy cómodo, limpio y amigable pero lo mejor es la gente. La pase muy bien y lo recomiendo siempre!

• 27th Jan 2015
  • Argentina

I really liked my stay at Way hostel. The staff was really helpfull, they gave me some super advices that kind of saved my trip. Also, rooms and facilities were clean and the atmosphere was great :). I will definitely come back there!

• 25th Jan 2015
  • Croatia

Great hostel for a pleasant stay in Madrid. Clean, excellent stuff and a great location right in the heart of Madrid! No doubts when I visit Madrid once more, I will choose this hostel again.

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Argentina

The good far outweighs the bad in this hostel Very friendly staff, excellent location and great evening activities to get everyone involved. But facilities and clenliness could be a bit better.

everything was great and staff were especially friendly and helpful :)

The free drinking games and cheap dinners are the best yet for me. Really place to stay,mate! Ah wait. the hostel guy was so friendly also.

I stayed because of a word of mouth recommendation from someone I met in Paris. Hands down the best hostel I have stayed at...mostly because of the atmosphere and the friendly/helpful staff. There is plenty of room to chill out. The kitchen is huge and the common area is comfortable and has a TV with a remote.

I really really liked the walking tour I did with Harriet. No doubt it was the best walking tour I did, i really recommend it!!

Staff was great. The facility is very rundown and not clean. A party hostel. Very noisy.

The staff were all really nice, but they didn't do a great job. I went to three of the evenings out (jazz club, tapas night and pub crawl). For the first two we had to walk way farther than we were told, the second time because they got us very lost (and did not apologize). The pub crawl took us to some very weird clubs. The wifi didn't work very well and the showers were filthy. But it's very cheap and has a good location.

This is where high schoolers / freshman in college dudes and chicks stay at while partying in Madrid. WiFi doesn't work. This place is good if you need a place to put your things and sleep during the day.

The walking tour was really nice with Harried. She knows a lot of curiosities about the city and is a very pleasant person. A must do when you stay at Way Hostel for sure.

• 12th Jan 2015

Great staff, very welcoming. Will definitely stay again.

Was not a big fan of this hostel. There were some nice people there but it felt like a but of a 'party' hostel which is not really my thing. The staff were nice enough but I sensed they were always trying to sell me something so be very weary of their suggestions... Also there were not enough bathroom faciloti3s for the number of guests and the ones that were there were in very poor shape. I felt more dirty after having a shower there...

Great friendly staff. One minute walk from metro stop. Next to grocery store. Dinner and sangria nights were great. Security great with key cards.

The staffs are very friendly and helpful. Nice location and atmosphere, a lot of activities are organized by the hostels, feels comfortable staying at here.

I had an Amazing time. The Hostel was is an perfect location, totally within walking distance of Whatever you need or want to do. It was a nice mix of a party hostel and a calm one. People were very respectful of the quiet hours but if you wanted to go out, there was a pub/club crawl every night (super fun btw). Loved all the activities they offered. Great atmosphere, great if you are traveling alone like I was. I found people to hang out with and had the best time. Would definitely come again!

• 4th Jan 2015

I love Way Hostel. I came a year ago for a couple of nights and I had the time of my life. It is an amazing way to meet people and experience Madrid. I loved the walking tours, tapas, pub crawls, and day trips to Toledo. It feels like one big family here and the location is amazing. The beds are so comfortable and the rooms are good considering the price. If you are traveling alone, you will instantly have friends to explore with.

• 2nd Jan 2015

GrEat staff and location. Cool events every night. Also we joined the free walking tour( tip based) that offers everyday is really nice, a good way to get to know the city.

Great hostel, I would certainly recommend it :). The many events try organise are great to meet people

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7