Way Hostel Reviews

C/Relatores 17, Madrid, Spain

The staff was really nice. Had problems with my stuff when chekin in, took them 10 secondes to find me great solutions. The place is perfect to make friends !

• 11th Aug 2014

Best hostel everrr!!! I felt really comfortable, like at home! The staff is brillant, always willing to help and suggesting what to doo! I really recommend itt!!

• 10th Aug 2014
  • Argentina

Great hostel to stay in Madrid! The staff is very friend, the location is great, just next to a metro station. The common room is a nice place to meet new people. I had a great time there!

This was my first ever stay in a hostel and I was a little worried I wouldn't like it (I have stayed in other hostels since and have not had such a good experience.) Way made me feel right at home and the facilities were great. Someone even helped me carry my bags up. I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay!!

• 9th Aug 2014

Breakfast not included but coffee tea and churros were available in morning for free. Not enough power points in room, and were all next to the door, not near bed. No lights for beds. Wifi only at reception. Walking tour and bike tour offered were fantastic- and free/very cheap! Fantastic staff- very helpful and quick to respond to issues or help when needed

• 8th Aug 2014

I can recommend Yes Hostel in Lisbon, very friendly and helpful staff, location in the centre, comfortable room, tasty breakfast and it is worth to buy the 10 EUR dinner! Good programmes like city tour, pub tour and dinner in good company :)

Very good, activities on every evening, good facilities, enough showers, clean, pretty nice location. Nothing to complain about!

Great staff at Way hostel - always really friendly and extremely helpful with anything you needed. Well located with restaurants, markets, bars around and almost everything in walking distance. The rooms itself is very basic - bed, locker, etc, but was cleaned everyday and my stay in the 8 female had AC which was well ventilated. Shared bathrooms were good, never had to wait for one (or at least not too long.) The hostel has a very chilled out vibe, that's really welcoming. Would defo stay again

Great Hostel, Bedroom very clean with air condicion. Great Staff. Magnetic keys. Lockers inside (bring your own lock). Bathroom outside good condicion. The location is good if you like the night life, its only 5 minutes from Teatro Kapital (the biggest club). If you want to go to "El Corte Ingles" its 20-30 minutes walking. Its a great hostel, I truely recommend it.

Sweet hostel, staff are real inviting and always something to do with all the daily activities and pub crawls. Close to the subway and short walk into the main city square. Not many showers however, but has a great kitchen and plenty of space to hang out in the hostel. Would recommend to anyone traveling to Madrid!!

Make no mistake, this is a large party hostel. This hostel does not enforce quiet hours and the walls are paper thin. Don't expect a great night's sleep. The toilets and showers seemed to always break down. At one point, 4 toilets and 3 showers were not operating correctly. There is not enough fridge space, no free breakfast, outdated computers, WIFI does not work in rooms (can be hit and miss in common room). We did enjoy their shuttle service to Toledo.

Every night was so annoying out of the window :(

Cool hostel in a great location in Madrid. Wifi worked well and there were computers available too. Both the pubcrawl and free walking tour were lots of fun

The staff are bloody brilliant, and the paella night was wonderful. Would recommend entirely if you are in Madrid

The staff made us so welcome and were alway very cheerful and helpful with information Thanks

Way Hostel is one of the top hostel in which I had the pleasure to stay during my travels: staff is very helpful, smart and efficient, making you really feel home! Facilities are good and the lounge is perfect to meet other backpackers. Don't miss the activities to have fun with other guests, tapas night, paella and pub crawl are a must!

Fun hostel to stay at! The sangria night is really sociable and met lots of great people. Also, the paella for 2 euros on a certain night was a nice touch. Rooms are big and cool enough for the heat in Madrid. Would be good if they could offer the Sangria night on more nights!

Good location. Uncomfortable beds. Cheap drinks

I totally loved the place, very convenient location, perfect for solo travellers, very easy to make friends. The hostel offers many events and i highly recommend that you join them. I would definitely stay here again if I go to Madrid again.

• 22nd Jul 2014

Excelent Hostel, with an amazing staff and good activities that makes you know Madrid a lot in only few days

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7