Way Hostel Reviews

C/Relatores 17, Madrid, Madrid, Spain

Nice spot. Lots of places to eat nearby and just around the corner from the Tirso de Molina Metro stop. Staff was friendly and helpful. There's a large kitchen space for preparing your own food and tables for dining. Good lounge area with computers and T.V. Beds were comfy and rooms were clean. Thanks Way Hostel!

• 8th Apr 2014

Great hostel, close to the main sights, staff were very helpful, rooms/bathrooms very clean & well organised group activities.. Thank you for making my stay so enjoyable!!

Good atmosphere with nice staff. Excellent location - close to metro. Would often hold events at nights.

Noise can be kept at a lower level after 11pm or midnight. It seems like staff and guests have to stay up and get quite loud at the front desk and we can hear from the rooms.

Excellent hostel! The staff is great, the cleanliness of the facilities is impressive and the atmosphere is perfect for meeting new people. I'd suggest they improved the wi-fi range to reach all the dorms, add some outlets and reading lights on the walls near the bunk-beds. Other than that, nothing should be altered.

The staff didnt speak perfect English but they are very nice and helpful. However, one big problem is that the lower bed in the dorm are SO LOW that even I am less than 160cm tall, I cannot sit straight and banged my head for several times. Apart from this, this is a nice hostel.

Every one at the hostel were amazing friendly, I got there very early in the morning and they did my best to get me in the room early so I could get some sleep, which was very much appreciated. The free walking tour and tapas tour were really fun, the bathrooms were very nice, and the people staying there were all really great. I highly recommend staying here if Yu are in Madrid!

Staff was awesome and super helpful/fun/friendly!!!!!!

Way Hostel is the best hostel you ever seen!! It is in the center, close to the metro station and the guys are AMAZING: very kind, friendly, hospitable, and sexy.... oh yes.... very sexy italian and argentinian guys work there!

• 28th Mar 2014

actually the hostel is good but not the best that i have been to. the facilities are quite old esp the design of the bed is not conveinent for the one sleeping below as the ceiling is toooo low! there are not enough sockets and there is no individual socket next to each bed. however, the atmoaphere there and the staffs are so nice. there location is good as well as there are plenty of resturants arround the hostel.

My sister and I stayed here for the weekend and loved it. The staff was extremely friendly and we were able to meet so many amazing people. It is definitely meant for a younger crowd though, but everything was clean, the beds were comfy, and the churros for breakfast were delicious. They offered so many deals and ways to see the city and night life without spending a ton of money. Our tour guide, Harriet, was outstanding and even showed us places to eat and see a flamenco show.

Was only there for a single night, but they made me feel extremely welcome, I met some cool people and I ate some amazing paella. Can't really beat that. Two thumbs way up.

• 26th Mar 2014

great stay there! very friendly and helpful staff!

• 26th Mar 2014

Amazing atmosphere and great location. The staff are always willing to assist. The provided walking tours were also amazing and informative. My hats off to Pedro and Erika for that. The location is also great - just a few minutes from a metro station and a quick walk to/from the city centre. I highly recommend this hostel.

Best hostel in Madrid!

Had a great 4 night stay here, The staff were very friendly and recommended some cool places , thank you Jacob and Pablo!! Tapas night was great, would recommend! The hostel is in a great location and has a great atmosphere. I'll be back :)

This place is great! Friendly and helpful stay in a top location. A great place to meet people and they have a nightly bar crawl from here. 10/10

The hostel is good, but they charge 2 € per day to rent a towel! On the other hand, they charge 2 € for a wonderful paella!

Very nice and helpful staff. The common area very big and excellent for meeting people. Kitchen was very clean as well and free tea, coffee and churros in the mornings! Many offers, like a "free" walking tours (donations are more or less required), paella and tapas nights, a day trip to Toledo and pub crawlings give you an excellent opportunity to meeting people (if you can afford in taking part). I had a good time and would definitely recommend Way Hostel!

I extended my stay an extra week.... Wouldn't stay anywhere else. The staff is amazing... the atmosphere is incredible and it feels like a home away from home ;)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5