Way Hostel Reviews

C/Relatores 17, Madrid, Spain

Great staff (especially Bautista!), fun atmosphere with a very big and comfortable living room

• 1st Sep 2015
  • Israel
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Pretty good hostel in the city centre. It´s close to everything. The room I stayed in was huge with ensuite showers however no toilet. The beds were really comfortable and the rooms were well fitted out with drawers even as well as lockers and a table. Kitchen was great and the staff were amazing and so helpful and friendly. Only thing is there weren´t enough toilets and the street noise. Obviously the hostel can´t help the street noise, just bring ear plugs. All up a really nice hostel.

The atmosphere is very friendly and welcoming. Many activities (visits, pubs ...) are proposed. The collective kitchen is the place to meet people !

• 28th Aug 2015
  • Austria

Absolutely fine hostel! Nothing super special but has great wifi, is cleaned regularly and activities available. Bathrooms could do with a bit of an update & rooms are a little outdated (no individual powerpoints, lights, shelfs etc) but is perfectly adequate! Staff are friendly and the location is really fantastic.

Wonderful hostel in the hearth of Madrid. I was there 5 years ago,was very good but now they improved all the hostel, and is excellent. If in Madrid it's a must!

Really enjoyed this hostel. Friendly staff, good location near town and the metro. Easy to meet people and good facilities. €2 paella night also a plus! I am and would stay again.

I had an amazing stay at Way Hostel. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and everything was clean and tidy. I would definitely recommend it!

• 22nd Aug 2015

Super friendly staff. Good clean space for the money and great location close to the center. The staff helped me with every question I had and were very accommodating. Top notch hostel experience.

• 22nd Aug 2015

The hostel has some strong points, namely the availability of free and quick Internet connection, 24h reception and a very central position. However, it proved dirty and noisy. Our private bathroom was extremely small and in a separate room. It had clearly not been cleaned before our check-in : the toilet had not been flushed and there were hair in the shower tray. The hostel was also very noisy, probably because of the frequent drinking games and pub crawls.

• 19th Aug 2015

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in - incredible atmosphere, friendly staff, clean, well-located...

• 19th Aug 2015

Great location, good facilities and the most helpful staff - especially Jacopo on the front desk! Also, the paella was delicious.

The staff were amazing and really helpful and great wifi. Pub crawl every night, we met lots of people. One of the highlights was the free walking tour and our incredible blonde english guide Harriet. Her knowledge of Madrid was great, we met so many new friends and Harrie even helped us all out with cheaper places to go and eat. I am a coeliac so Harriet helped me order a meal and pointed out a gf bakery in Madrid. we Loved our stay

• 19th Aug 2015

The place was really good about giving you chances to meet other travelers in the hostel, and they put on different events every night of the week. Also the cheap dinners were tough to beat, but they aren't available every night. Bissera was one staff member that was super friendly and had some interesting suggestions for things to do in the city

Stayed 4 nights during late August. Great facilities and staff, very nice hostel in general. Shout out to Bau and Bissera for being so accommodating and friendly! You guys made my stay great! Unfortunately I had three very rude and annoying dorm-mates who went out until they early hours and came back shouting, turning on the light and waking everyone up, but that has nothing to do with the hostel. Would stay again.

The best stay of my eurotrip with my cousin. Free walking tour with Harriot was awesome and is a must do if you are going to say here. She take you to places even the locals haven't been. Plus the desk staff girl by the name of, "Bee", is super helpful and out going - she gets everyone involved in the activities and adds to the great atmosphere of everyone being friends and belonging. Definitely my favourite hostel of the 6 I've be too in my life

• 18th Aug 2015

The staff were great (Bee especially)

• 18th Aug 2015

Practically my favorite hostel ever. Nice events at night, free churros in the morning, staff super super friendly and helpful, loved it there!

Spent two nights here and was warmly welcomed by staff and shown around and placed bags in storage area as we were early. Stayed in a 6 bed room and is was amazing, fantastic people fantastic location. Did the free walking tour which was good, but very political, and was extremely awkward at the start and end when our guide explained the tip situation. Fantastic hostel highly recommend

The hostel was very hospitable and is also a great way to meet new people especially if you spend time at the kitchen cooking or chilling at the lounge.

The people who work in the hostel are fantastic and very friendly, on saturday you can eat a good paella for two euro. It's a good place for meet new people.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7