Superb 7,321 Total Reviews
Superb 7,321 Total Reviews
Way Hostel Located at C/Relatores 17, , Madrid.
Spain
Madrid 28012 C/Relatores 17
91% 7321
40.4127771 -3.7031006
    Rooms available

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
24th Jun 2016

Sociable hostel, nights out organised, communal food cooked on some evenings. Perhaps more suited to someone going to Madrid to party. Not so much backpackers like ourselves. Helpful staff, large common area. Rooms were fairly loud at night, we had a window going into corridor which we couldn't shut.

22nd Jun 2016

A very good Hostel. Lots of activities. And nice common spaces.

• Colombia, Female, 31-40
18th Jun 2016

What my Brother and I liked the most were the guys and girls who are very kind and helpfull with the tourist...rooms very clean, located near by the most important places...when I get back to Madrid I'll definitely stay again with you guys :) gracias!!!

17th Jun 2016

This hostel was incredible!! Arranged outings and events everyday for the guests and the atmosphere was so inviting to meet people. Would definitely stay here again!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
14th Jun 2016

Absolutely loved my stay at Way hostel. The staff were probably the friendliest I've ever encountered, and there were activities on every night we were there. The atmosphere was really good and it was easy to make friends in the common areas. Have already recommended Way to friends travelling to Madrid!

14th Jun 2016

I had an amazing time at Way Hostel. The staff was so friendly and welcoming. It was in the center of madrid and everything was near by. They do activities for travelers to meet each other which is very helpful if you're traveling alone. The rooms were nice and clean with your own plug and little light. I would definitely stay here again whenever I'm back in Madrid.

• skhayati
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
13th Jun 2016

I absolutely loved this Hostel! The location was amazing. 5 minute walk to Puerta Del Sol and maximum of 20 minutes to all the sites. The staff are so nice and helpful. They helped me plan out my routes everyday! Free sangria night, churos and coffee every morning also doesn't hurt! Loved the daily activities and walking tour. Big lockers in the room. Everything was clean. The only downside was construction right outside my window but hostel cannot be faulted for that!

• South Africa, Female, 25-30
12th Jun 2016

Booked for three nights and ended up staying 5. Great atmosphere and churros and people. Really enjoyed my stay!

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
8.0

We planned on staying 2 nights but the trains to Madrid were all booked and they were accommodating to us when we arrived the next day. It was easy to meet people in the common room and at the activities like the bar crawl and the tapas tour that leave from the hostel.

12th Jun 2016

The lockers are in the room and are secured by a key card. The location is great because it is right next to the metro stop. The staff was one of the friendliest I have met. I got a bunch of great tips and suggestions (haircut, wine choices, places to visit, etc.). The social vibe was much different than in Barcelona. It was much more calm. I ended up really getting to know other backpackers, rather than just drinking with them. For just 20 euros a night, it was a great deal.