Way Hostel Reviews

C/Relatores 17, Madrid, Spain

amazing atmosphere, had an amazing time and meet fun people in just the one night we stayed there, very social, set our expectations high for hostels to come. the facilities could be nicer but the staff and environment made up for it!

• 13th Dec 2014

Of the 20+ hostels I have visited over the last two months, this was the easiest hostel in which to meet people in a natural and non-forced way. Cheap paella or pizza at nights, cheap beer or free sangria to get the party started. It's not the most beautiful hostel, but my bed was surprisingly comfortable.

Great hostel, awesome staff. The tapas night is a must and heaps of fun. Thanks Way hostel :)

• 9th Dec 2014
  • New Zealand

11/10 hostel, atmosphere was so welcoming and a great place to hang out. Shout out to Taylor for the best pub crawl in town, and to Harriet who managed to make 2 hours of history fun on the free walking tour Would definitely recommend, best way to experience Madrid :)

• 7th Dec 2014

We had a great saty here! Really awesome staff

Disadv: the hostel inside needs paint and reparations since walls and floor were looking terrible, noisy in evenings and nights, receptionists were noisy, laughing, talking to each other all the while and were behaving as if there weren't workers but customers and even one of them was lying right on the sofa that got me shocked. Adv: Hostel provide u with towels, shower gel, hand cleaner, hair muss and other bathroom stuff, good location, free guide tour, however th staff is really friendly

• 6th Dec 2014
  • Azerbaijan

This place is awesome. The staff are SO friendly. They do something every night so if you're looking to have a good time this is a great place to do it. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable! They really respect their guests, so it doesn't get ridiculously loud at night. Every morning they offer churros and coffee for free, and there's a kitchen you can use if you want to cook yourself. They also offer dinners for like 3 euros. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! :)

• 29th Nov 2014

Great location right in the centre. Awesome atmosphere for meeting other travellers or just relaxing. The staff go above and beyond when it comes to helping a traveler in need, thank you Jacob and Xavia!! Also the volunteer Kali is a sweetheart :) go have a chat and enjoy your stay! Only down side would be the lack of sockets in the rooms , especially by beds...

The hostel is a great place to stay when visiting Madrid. I went here because I was a single traveller and wanted to meet people. The staff welcomed me very friendly and I met people shortly after arrival. They organized a variety of events everyday. I can definetly recommend the free walking tour which gave so much great infos through Madrid. I was disappointed by the pub crawl cause they left me and other in the first bar but the way-staff helped us perfectly afterwards with refund.

Really friendly staff, good value for the money paid.

Met lots of people at this hostel, staff were helpful and breakfast was decent (included). Location was also pretty good

I stayed here in late November and found the atmosphere really good, The staff was friendly the minute I walked in, I met people easily. I also did the walking tour, pub crawl and all you can eat tapas - Pablo the host was hilarious. would recommend this hostel to anyone!

Very nice hostel.. helpful staff ... highly recommended ...

Free churros for breakfast ! Good party hostel, with drinking games and pub crawl almost every night.

Brilliant hostel with excellent staff.

Great staff, great events. Had amazing paella for 2 euros and free sangria one night! The facilities do lack, biggest part being the power outlets and the wifi. I would still recommend

I really enjoyed days in Madrid. It was perfect. It was the best hostel I have ever been.

• 9th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

Front reception staff were really helpful and friendly. Great home cooked meals for cheap was a nice touch. The free sangria is a premix, but hey it's free. Pablo from the walking tour was great but I would have liked more days when he was referencing historical detail less. Otherwise he was very knowledgeable. The beds were comfortable.

Awesome stay @ way Hostel!! staff were friendly and gave directions to local pubs / eateries / bars!! If you go to Madrid and are looking for a great location, but on a cheaper budget, Way Hostel is perfect

• 4th Nov 2014

My recent trip to Madrid was amazing, and that's also because I stayed in this hostel. Staffs are very helpful and friendly. Paella on Wednesday nights is the best, and a lot of activities offered by the hostel which everyone should never miss.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7