Wayfarers Independent Hostel - Penrith Reviews

19 Brunswick Square, Penrith, Lake District, England

Excellent place, it really felt more like a hotel! Everything is new and shining, but the hostel remains very cozy. Little details - like different tyypes od też in the kitchen, a number od books and guidebooks make it feel more like home.

Love this place! Very clean rooms, showers and kitchen facilities. Great for socializing over breakfast/dinner too. Didn't see a laundry room but there was a drying room in case we need to dry our items from the rain. Staff was helpful and polite, and also gave me a visitor slip for parking near by.

i thought the hostel was well run with a friendly and warm welcome,all the facilities were modern and v clean and tidy.

This place was wonderful, I was surprised at how nice it was, by far the nicest place I stayed in my month traveling in England. I would stay here again if in the area even if I have to go a bit out of the way to get to Penrith. A bit pricey but definitely worth it for what I got. The breakfast was great as well and the staff were very friendly.

• 21st Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

Lovely, comfortable hostel. Everything was new and clean. Staff were great. Well equipped kitchen. Little expensive but that's to be expected in this area.

Fantastic place, building and location. The staff (a family I think) couldn't have been more helpful, welcoming and pleasant. They even held the sale of the spare bed in our room due to the fact that we had two toddlers in our group. Definitely would recommend this hostel!! Doodle Bug, Cheshire

• 2nd Jul 2014

This is a great,clean and modern hostal. Mark,Simon and family were very helpful and kind.

• 2nd Jul 2014