Waypoint Hostel Reviews

Carrera 48 B # 10 Sur - 08, Medellin, Colombia

A very nice hostel with friendly staff, well equiped kitchen... The dorms are clean and spacious. I really recommend this hostel.

Very nice hostel. I really enjoyed my stay at Waypoint. It is located in a safe part of Medellin near to a University. The front gate is always locked so no intruders can get in. There is a pool which is an added plus. The staff is friendly and excellent. I defiinitely would come here again!

A very nice place to stay, with easy access to both metro and bus routes in a calm, safe neighborhood.

Was ill when I was there, the staff, especially the cleaning lady (who cooked soup for me and made juices!) was really nice and helpful!

Nice hostel, good staff, clean everything. Tiny lockers but you can take more than 1. WiFi was intermittent. Atmosphere was a bit too calm, didn't feel like a place to have a drink, but that made it very quiet and relaxing. Nice and clean pool but not much room around it to sunbathe. Kitchen was good enough and the staff are lovely. Bare in mind that the night staff don't speak English, but will be happy to try everything to help.