Waypoint Hostel Reviews

Carrera 48 B # 10 Sur - 08, Medellin, Colombia

Jimmy and Stephen who runs the place are extremely friendly and helpful! The cleaning lady is the nicest person in Medellín, and las paisas are really nice so she is extremely friendly! I would definitely go there again! It's so close to La Universidad EAFIT (like 2 min. walking)!

• 9th Jul 2014
  • Denmark

A very nice hostel with friendly staff, well equiped kitchen... The dorms are clean and spacious. I really recommend this hostel.

Very nice hostel. I really enjoyed my stay at Waypoint. It is located in a safe part of Medellin near to a University. The front gate is always locked so no intruders can get in. There is a pool which is an added plus. The staff is friendly and excellent. I defiinitely would come here again!

A very nice place to stay, with easy access to both metro and bus routes in a calm, safe neighborhood.