We Believe Hostel Reviews

228 Rajawithi Road Bangyikhan, Bangphand, Bangkok, Thailand

Three of us stayed in a 6 bed male dorm for three nights, the first night there were two others who didn't utter a word then left so was just us for the rest of the time. The hostel is on the other side of the river to pretty much everything so can be a pain. The hostel was clean but with nobody using it, it can't really get dirty. The best thing was definitely the staff, very welcoming and helpful. Would do anything for you to help. A nice quiet hostel, but too far out of the way for me.

Nice place to stay - but the bathroom floor was always under water. Friendly and helpful staff. I booked 1 night and ended up staying 10. I would stay there again.