We Guest House Reviews

43, Haeun-daero 594 beonga-gil, Haeundae-gu, Busan, South Korea

For those who want to base in Haeundae area, We GH is a great choice. clean, neat, bright, strong coverage wifi access, great hot shower . Also decent breakfast with nice coffee all day.

This hostel is just about a 10 minute walk from the subway and 5 minutes from the beach. Even though there was only one staff member who could speak English, he was very friendly and courteous. The older female staff also seemed polite. I stayed in the 8 person dorm during Chuseok weekend and it was fairly quiet outside. Both the room and bathroom were very clean. It was nice to see that shampoo and rinse was also provided. I'll definitely stay here again next time.

This was a great stay! The location was perfect, the staff was friendly and helpful, and the room was clean. I LOVED the rainfall shower head. The only thing I would have liked would to have been offered clean towels the next day, we used the same ones both days and they got quite wet. However, I'm sure we would have been given some if we asked.

• 7th Sep 2014

Seoulwise Guesthouse was the best! I stayed for 3 or 4 days before traveling to other parts of South Korea. The staff and the owner actually gave me really helpful information about traveling, and helped me book accommodations outside of Seoul/ look up train information. I went back to Seoulwise again at the end of my trip. It's close to the Hongik University station and within walking distance of fun shops and clubs in Hongdae. Had a great time!