We Guest House Reviews

43, Haeun-daero 594 beonga-gil, Haeundae-gu, Busan, South Korea

Excelent attention. Beautiful place. Recommended.

I really enjoyed my trip to We Guest House. The advertising is accurate. The guesthouse is well taken care of, very clean, with conveniences like computers and a printer, hot/cold water machines, coffee available throughout the facility. Slippers are provided for the room and bathroom. Body wash and toothpaste were also provided. Super close to the beach and other restaurants and shopping. My air conditioner worked really well and I felt so comfortable in my room. I will definitely go back.

As a solo traveller i mostly go to hostels to meet some new people. The problem with this hostels is that the 2 ahjummas always sit in the common living room/receptio nwatching tv so i feel a bit uneased to sit together with them. Their English is also not so good so its hard to communicate. But they were extremely friendly everytime i see them. It's a nice hostel if you go there with at least 2 ppl. Busan is a really vivid nice city with a lot of things to do and to visit.

Guest house staff is really good, helping and very friendly. Actually i forgot my watch there and later i received phone call from them to collect my watch back. I was really happy with service. If I visit busan again I would love to stay there again.

• 15th Mar 2014