We Love F. Tourists Reviews

Rua dos Fanqueiros 267, Lisbon, Portugal

I love the atmosphere of this place!

I had an amazing time! The staff were so friendly and gave great advice. I traveled alone and I always had something fun to do with them every night. Everything was really clean as well!

• 29th Jan 2016

This is a nice hostel to stay, excellent location, very helpful staff, good breakfast, the common area is small but very confi and cosy, the only two little bet annoying things are the stairs(you need climb a lot of stairs) and they should provide towels for free, however the rest was above my expectations and I would recommend this Hostel for sure!!

Perfect place super nice people. They think in about everything you need.

Lovely place in a heart city :)

• 24th Jan 2016
  • Switzerland

The hostel is pretty good, but the best thing is the staff (the owner). There was a problem with my room but he was trying to do as much as he could so I could enjoy my time there. I was able to change my room and he even helped me carry my bags on my way to the train station! Excellent stay in Lisbon! Only recommendation if there are any changes, please advise the guests beforehand. The Hostel is modern and facilities are great. Breakfast is OK for the price. Good Location!

Very nice Hostel in the middle of Lisbon. You can easily reach all main attractions by foot and if you need to go further, the Metro is just around the corner

This is an amazing . I would definitely stay here again

The best Hostel we have ever stayed in. The staff was so warm & welcoming. They give you a map of the city & show you the areas to see, & popular tourist attractions. Everyone was friendly & smiley every time we saw them. Plus they have tons of events for people to join. We recommend the Pub Craw! Facilities are super clean, & the beds are comfortable! Yes there are a lot of stairs involved... but lets be honest, a little cardio is needed after all the amazing food in Lisbon! We'll be back!

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Everyone who works there are the friendliest people you could meet! We came in one evening very cold after being out for the whole day and Annabel brought us cups of tea straight away! They gave us some great local tips and recommendations and the sociable hostel dinner was delicious! It's in a great location too, everywhere is well within walking distance. The place is so clean and warm. Would definitely recommend.

The staff are very friendly, we had a great time exploring Lisbon with the help of their recommendations. The hostel is small, but has excellent location and personalized service.

• 15th Jan 2016

Really great staff, everyone was friendly, helpful, attentive... no complains at all.

Great hostel. Location is within easy walking distance of all the main sights, staff super friendly and helpful, clean and comfortable, delicious breakfast. Would recommend this hostel!

This hostel is excellent no matter service or facilities. Staff treat you as family and they give us a lot of great food suggestions. Stay here and follow their food suggestionst must bring you an unforgettable Lisbon. Really good stay here

Fantastic hostel for the price. The staff in-particular really make it a stand out hostel.

Great hostel and lovely staff, very helpfull and kind. Very clean , was great that they even thigh and clean the rooms everyday, was great to find our room organized after a long day walking. Shower and toilet was great too. Thank you guys!!!!

Wonderful place. Out of two months and 13 different hostels, I felt genuinely welcomed here. All members of the staff greeted me, made an effort to know my name, and get to know me. The design and structure of the hostel makes it so easy to meet other travelers, especially their events. The dinners and pub crawl are well worth the money. When you check in they provide you with a very detailed map and suggestions of where to go. The rooms and bathrooms are kept clean. The beds are comfortable.

• 10th Jan 2016

Perfect hostel, more like a home&family. The staff could not do enough to help, there knowledge was beyond valuable. Really amazing, would go back just to visit the staff. Anabelle in particular was amazing, I don't think I've ever met such a sweet and caring person. Please note this is not a typical party hostel, they are respectful of travellers and tourists who actually want to get some sleep before exploring Lisbon. They do know how to have a good time thoug with activities every evening.

The staff are so amazing, they are always there to help tell you good places to go bring you tea and have conversations. They were amazing, we made so many friends at this adorable hostel and even enjoyed the stairs while we were there. Stay here! Do it you won't regret it because it is amazing and so nice!

The staff were so very lovely and helpful, they made our stay in lisbon such a sucess! The group activies were really cool and a great way to meet new people. Overall one of the best hostels we have stayed in this trip!!! The only issue was the stairs, we were on the 5th floor. Also that there was only one bathroom per floor which makes getting ready difficult if there are a lot of peope (but only a very small critism and an issue with building, not with the feel of the hostel)

• 6th Jan 2016