We Love F. Tourists Reviews

Rua dos Fanqueiros 267, Lisbon, Portugal

Best hostel I've ever stayed in!

Amazing! The staff are so friendly and helpful you'll feel like you've known them for years. The hostel itself is very clean and everything seems new and very well taken care of. Great bubbly atmosphere full of young travelers if you'd like to make friends. The breakfast was substantial and the location was very central. Overall had a great experience, thank you We Love F Tourists! We love you too!!

Staff are friendly and helpful. Location is good. Even though reception and common room are on the 4th and 5th floors the views are great.

WLFT was the coolest hostel I've stayed in! The facilities were clean and modern and the decor was fun. The staff was always helpful and catered to our needs! All of the activities with the hostel were fun, worth the money, and made the place feel like home as we got to meet other travelers. Breakfast was incredible too! Such a cool vibe and a great place to stay for our first time in Lisbon.

I'm absolutely lost 99 per cent of the time but these guys made it so easy for me to actually make it to where I wanted to go. The walking directions cards saved me. Thank you !

• 13th Apr 2015

This is one of my favourite hostels I've ever stayed in. If I ever come back to Lisbon I will be sure to stay here again.

My first hostel experience was better than expected. It was a cute building, friendly staff and I felt welcome and safe. I loved that the hostel set up activities to meet new and different people. They really brought us together as friends AND I felt like the staff taught me a lot :) recommended to any young traveller! You'll love it.

• 10th Apr 2015

One of the best hostels i have ever stayed in! Upon arrival the staff takes the time to explain the best sightseeing and foods areas around the city. the owner Pedro and the rest of the staff members are super freindly. Also the place is super clean and tidy.

Excellent hostel, very good location, very friendly staff. We would definately stay there again!

My stay was perfect. The staff were all so very friendly and helpful.

Beautiful and clean, cute and lively staff with plenty to show and tell about Lisbon. Ended up staying a lot longer than expected :/ whoops but worth it ! Thank you !

• 5th Apr 2015

A friend recommended that I stay here because she had such a great time with these guys and they did not disappoint. Special thanks to Pedro and Yann for the great company :) love the renovations as well ! Just super.

• 5th Apr 2015

This hostel is so great and the staff are all amazing!! It's in a very central part of the city and easily accessible to everything. The events really bring people together and make the stay way more welcoming. Love it and will love to go back! -Joanne

This is definitely the best hostel I've ever stayed in! You guys are the best! As soon as I entered through the door I felt a warm welcome, like coming home! Everyone was very kind, friendly and helpful with everything - they took care of my luggage, often offered me some tea and even brought it to my room (like in a 5* hotel), gave excellent guidance about what to see in Lisbon and nearby sites, checked the timetables for me and much much more. You guys are really amazing! Love you all!

WLFT is an amazing hostel with an excellent accommodating staff! It's a 2 min walk from Rossio square, one of the main squares in Lisbon. Upon arrival, the staff showed us a map of Lisbon and all of the must-do attractions including nearby sites (Sintra, Cascais), restaurants and bars! We were given excellent guidance in what to do when traveling in or outside of Lisboa center. The Pub Crawl was a ton of fun and I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone traveling alone or in a group.

• 29th Mar 2015

Great hostel with many great people! I felt at home here and wish i stayed longer... Just take your shower at night to avoid the morning rush.

THE place to be in Lisbon! Super cauzy home like chill out areas, all the info you need for a local's city experience and the people are family. Don't miss it!

• 26th Mar 2015

Everything you could want and need in a hostel. Great people, great breakfast.

• 24th Mar 2015

Superb location and price, lovely staff - totally recommended. The only flaws are walking up the stairs, if you stay in the fift floor and the furnishing. With nearly everything from IKEA it was all very new, clean and comfortable but lacking a feeling of uniqueness that some others hostels have.

• 23rd Mar 2015

the best hostel that I already stayed!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4