We Love F. Tourists Reviews

Rua dos Fanqueiros 267, Lisbon, Portugal

We had such an amazing stay! The staff were absolutely wonderful, and helped us with suggestions and so much more throughout our entire stay. The hostel had a great location, was clean, and we even had our own balcony in our room! Couldn't recommend this hostel more, it was one of the best ones that I have ever stayed at.

Thank you for such an amazing time!! See you soon :)

• 5th Aug 2014

Great staff and a great location

We had a great weekend in Lisbon and a good part of this was down to this Hostel and it's staff. Friendly, welcoming and really helpful with recommendations on great places to eat and things to see and do. Couldn't ask for a better location, right between Alfama and the Barrio Alto, we rarely needed a taxi. Comfortable beds, nice rooms, great kitchen and communal areas. Delicious free sangria on the roof overlooking the city on Friday evening really made the trip! Thanks Pedro and Annabelle!

• 1st Aug 2014

The best tapas dinner ever, excellent location, outstanding staff.

Amazing more like a hotel rather than a hostel. Great breakfast included. Staff acceptional and great free walking tour with Whalter.

The best hostel that I've stayed. Super clean, breakfast included, the guests they have seem chilled and the staff is amazingly helpful. I'd recommend to everyone!

• 31st Jul 2014
  • Portugal

Very nice people and they have a very good breakfast

• 29th Jul 2014
  • Austria

Amazing staff, amazing place!! We really enjoy our time at this hostel, one of the best in Europe. Goods memories went they were sit on rooftop at the end of the day. See you soon Lisboa!

• 28th Jul 2014

Easily the best hostel I have stayed in. The rooms and bathrooms are very clean, and the staff are extremely helpful in showing guests around the city. The staff also organise activities for guests to participate in if they wish, which are all great fun. I highly recommend the pub crawl with J-Wow. I would definitely stay here again!!

• 24th Jul 2014

Best hostel I've stayed in! Extremely clean. Bathrooms are new and always super clean. It's in a great area, walking distance to everything. Staff are very very helpful and will help you with where to go out / what to see / what to eat. Thanks to J-wow, Pedro, Lo, Olivia and that blonde Australian girl (sorry forgotten your name) for our amazing stay! Will definitely be coming back.

• 24th Jul 2014

Could not ask for more from a hostel! Staff were amazingly friendly, always happy to point you towards the best places to eat, drink and party. Hostel rooms were super clean as was the awesome common room where you could grab some shuteye or hang out with other guests. I recommend the tapas night, their pub crawl and everything in between! If you travel to Lisbon you must stay here!

• 24th Jul 2014

We Love F Tourists made my trip! They organize really fun daily activities, which makes easy to meet the other guests, perfect location, super clean facilities, free walking tours... Not staying here would be a mistake! Thanks to all the staff, I had a lot of fun.

• 24th Jul 2014

1 - a bar is not a self serve mini bar fridge that is hardly ever full 2 - no laundry facilities 3 - no games room 4 - way to many stairs 5 - they advertise unlimited wine with dinner that needs to be changed to 'limited wine' 6 - no ceilings fans, hot as!! 7 - but yes the staff are helpful

Dear guest, you can see by all of the other reviews and our 96% overall rating, we work for excellence and to offer the best experience to ALL of our guests. Our bar is open (cocktail's twice a week), we have 2 common areas both very well equipped and all the rooms have fans. Our management DECIDED to cut the amount of drinks available for YOUR group of 8 people, as we were worried not just about you being drinking vodka everyday at 8am, but also because that behavior was disturbing our guests.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! Great atmosphere, perfect location, really comfortable place to stay,

From the moment I arrived I felt completely at home. Next time I'm in Lisbon I'm staying here for sure!

• 3rd Jul 2014

Great place to stay! The common areas and events made it a very memorable trip. Thanks for all the tips and recommendations!

One of the best hostel experiences I've ever had. I doubt there's another hostel in Lisbon that has such a great location paired with a super-friendly staff. The environment at WLFT is what a hostel should be, plus an amazing view of the castle. The entire staff is helpful and knowledgeable about all of Lisbon, plus the surrounding areas (like Cascais and Sintra). I also recommend the dinners, which I did at each offering. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone traveling to Lisbon!!!

We Love F**** Tourists is one of the best hostels that I have ever been to. The staff is very kind, attentive, knowledgable, and helpful . The owner organizes fabulous house meals and a mean pup crawl! I really enjoyed my time at We Love F**** Tourists and I highly recommend it to anyone visiting Lisbon.

The staff is awesome!! Great hostel!

« first « Prev 1 2 3