We Love F. Tourists

9.8
Superb 1434 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 18-24
22nd Mar 2017

I was curious to see whether the previous reviews were too good to be true. But no, they were very true to their word, and I had a truly fantastic experience here. I really can't find a fault. The staff were superb. The common area layout and design actually made me excited to get back after a long day. I just want to go back and hug the lady who prepares the breakfast in the morning, she gave the scrambled egg a real tough of love.

20th Mar 2017

This was our favorite hostel of our entire two-week trip! There is no way to write a review that would be as glowing as deserved! The staff is absolutely top-notch! There is a warm playfulness that fills the atmosphere, and the energy that the staff puts out is infectious and trickles down to even change the energy of the guests. We had so much fun here! And the location… Are you kidding me? Perfection! There are a lot of stairs to walk up, and it is worth every single one! You must stay here!!

• England, Female, 25-30
20th Mar 2017

Firstly, I wouldn't give a 10* rating if it wasn't deserved. I'm a solo female traveller and only had a couple of days in Lisbon, I couldn't have picked a more perfect base; very central, clean and welcoming. Guests of all ages and nationalities, all so friendly! The hostel staff go out of their way to make it incredible from bringing cups of tea, to having a genuine interest in helping you get the most from your stay. The food nights are incredible and the Sintra trip makes it so easy to do!

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
20th Mar 2017

This hostel is just awesome, really great location and nice company for 2 nights. The staff were just lovely and most helpful. I would highly recommend this place and I would stay there if i ever visit again. one thing to not is the long stairs, which can be tricky if you have a big bag or leg problems (staff offered to help with a bag), and its hard to identify the entrance on the streets as there are no signs.

• Romania, Male, 25-30
15th Mar 2017

As others have written before, this is the best hostel to stay at. It is clean, staff is super friendly, on of the best hostel experiences I've had.

7th Mar 2017

Good experience

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
5th Mar 2017

Here was the best hostel I have ever stayed for my life(Oh my god!) The staffs were super kind and they had very good events to make people hang out together everyday. The dinner was so delicious and I really enjoyed the pubs they brought me. If you are going to Lisbon, you should check out this hostel. I am sure that you will have unforgettable memories here. I just love this hostel!

• South Korea, Male, 25-30
2nd Mar 2017

너무너무너무너무 친절했다. 이건 무슨 어머님의 손길보다 더 따뜻하고 세심했다. 이때까지 많은 호스텔을 가본건 아니지만 단연 최고였던 호스텔이다. 리스본에 머문다면 꼭 가보길 적극추천한당.

• England, Female, 25-30
1st Mar 2017

Best hostel I've stayed at. Staff were so accommodating and inclusive. Not too big and perfect if you're a solo traveller, nightly activities and meals if you wish. Lovely relaxing, lounge area , great atmosphere and very central. Will definitely visit again

• USA, Male, 18-24
27th Feb 2017

I've stayed in a ton of hostels and I never review them, but this place was THAT good. The staff was so chill and practically planned out my trip for me - they gave great recommendations, info, and directions. They had great food and pub crawls planned and it was super clean and very nice. I highly recommend this place.