We Love F. Tourists Reviews

Rua dos Fanqueiros 267, Lisbon, Portugal

Great hostel with super helpful staff. Great b scrambled eggs for breakfast, and the chill out space upstairs was awesome. I do wish there were more toilets, sometimes you had to wait to go pee because everyone was talking showers in the morning. It can get loud at night from the street. Also, this hostel is not for folks who have difficulty climbing 4 flights of stairs.

• 14th Sep 2014

Want my opinion? This is perhaps one of the next hostels I have ever stayed at in the world. Don't think twice, just book. Annabelle and Pedro who ran the place - were awesome. The bathrooms belonged in a four star hotel. The location was unparalleled. The pub crawl night, the food, the sangria and the rooftop view are all to die for. Thanks to you both for a memorable experience! Will be back!

• 7th Sep 2014

Absolutely loved this hostel, really great team of people that welcome you and make you feel so comfortable. The hostel itself is awesome, has a great vibe and style. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in Lisbon. Pedro and Annabelle were really great people that take the time to chat, they have a lot of knowledge about Lisbon and help you find your way around. Can't fault this place at all, thanks for such a wonderful stay. Hope to come back again one day!

STAY HERE!! The staff is fantastic, the location is perfect, the facilities and atmosphere are incredible. Lisbon is awesome, and this place will make your stay even better. Trust me!

I think the best part about this Hostel was the friendly and accommodating staff. We were travelling in Lisbon very last minute, having almost no plan for what to do once we got there. The staff at WLFT were so helpful and friendly, giving suggestions and advice about what to see and helping us research, and really just went the extra mile to make sure our stay in Lisbon was a memorable and enjoyable one. Clean rooms, awesome location, good breakfast and coffee with a view! Amazing!

We had such an amazing stay! The staff were absolutely wonderful, and helped us with suggestions and so much more throughout our entire stay. The hostel had a great location, was clean, and we even had our own balcony in our room! Couldn't recommend this hostel more, it was one of the best ones that I have ever stayed at.

An absolute excellent Hostel with an amazing atmosphere. The front of house team are so polite and helpful, a special thanks to Annabel who was amazingly helpful and nothing was to much trouble. The hostel has a great vibe and I would highly recommend anyone to stay at We Love F. Tourists in Lisbon ! A nice breakfast and facilities to have tea or a beer when needed. Thank You for a great stay. Rob & Nige LONDON

Thank you for such an amazing time!! See you soon :)

• 5th Aug 2014

Best hostel I have been to. Staff were awesome, location was idea and the rooms and facilities were great. Enjoyed the atmosphere of the place and going on the roof.

Great staff and a great location

We had a great weekend in Lisbon and a good part of this was down to this Hostel and it's staff. Friendly, welcoming and really helpful with recommendations on great places to eat and things to see and do. Couldn't ask for a better location, right between Alfama and the Barrio Alto, we rarely needed a taxi. Comfortable beds, nice rooms, great kitchen and communal areas. Delicious free sangria on the roof overlooking the city on Friday evening really made the trip! Thanks Pedro and Annabelle!

• 1st Aug 2014

The best tapas dinner ever, excellent location, outstanding staff.

Amazing more like a hotel rather than a hostel. Great breakfast included. Staff acceptional and great free walking tour with Whalter.

The best hostel that I've stayed. Super clean, breakfast included, the guests they have seem chilled and the staff is amazingly helpful. I'd recommend to everyone!

• 31st Jul 2014
  • Portugal

Very nice people and they have a very good breakfast

• 29th Jul 2014
  • Austria

Amazing staff, amazing place!! We really enjoy our time at this hostel, one of the best in Europe. Goods memories went they were sit on rooftop at the end of the day. See you soon Lisboa!

• 28th Jul 2014

Easily the best hostel I have stayed in. The rooms and bathrooms are very clean, and the staff are extremely helpful in showing guests around the city. The staff also organise activities for guests to participate in if they wish, which are all great fun. I highly recommend the pub crawl with J-Wow. I would definitely stay here again!!

• 24th Jul 2014

Best hostel I've stayed in! Extremely clean. Bathrooms are new and always super clean. It's in a great area, walking distance to everything. Staff are very very helpful and will help you with where to go out / what to see / what to eat. Thanks to J-wow, Pedro, Lo, Olivia and that blonde Australian girl (sorry forgotten your name) for our amazing stay! Will definitely be coming back.

• 24th Jul 2014

Could not ask for more from a hostel! Staff were amazingly friendly, always happy to point you towards the best places to eat, drink and party. Hostel rooms were super clean as was the awesome common room where you could grab some shuteye or hang out with other guests. I recommend the tapas night, their pub crawl and everything in between! If you travel to Lisbon you must stay here!

• 24th Jul 2014

We Love F Tourists made my trip! They organize really fun daily activities, which makes easy to meet the other guests, perfect location, super clean facilities, free walking tours... Not staying here would be a mistake! Thanks to all the staff, I had a lot of fun.

« first « Prev 1 2 3