Superb 957 Total Reviews
Superb 957 Total Reviews
We Love F. Tourists Located at Rua dos Fanqueiros 267, , Lisbon.
Portugal
Lisbon 1100-230 Rua dos Fanqueiros 267
97% 957
38.7131119 -9.1370362
    Rooms available

• Wales, Female, 25-30
24th Apr 2016

A very friendly hostel in a great location - the metro to the airport and train to Sintra are both within 5 minutes and almost everything else is walking distance. The staff were welcoming and helpful, going out of their way to make you a cup of tea or recommend a restaurant. The hostel was very clean and the breakfast good (bread/toast with ham, cheese and scrambled eggs, with cereal, tea/coffee and jams). The communal areas were comfortable and hostel meals in the evening very sociable.

21st Apr 2016

Beautiful Hostel in the mids of Lisbon. Parking was a bit of an issue. The staff was amazing super friendly and helpful. Enjoyed the Hostel dinner and afterwards the tour through town where one staff member played music for us guests. Breakfast was really good and a good variety.

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
20th Apr 2016

best hostel experience ever, clean and comfortable.. friendly and reliable staff that go out of there way to help you with anything you may need to know about Lisbon. Chur Nick

• England, Female, 18-24
17th Apr 2016

Best hostel ever! I could have stayed here forever. The staff are amazing, they're there to help you with anything and everything and are definitely the best part of the experience. And the scrambled eggs, they were great. I'll definitely be back!!! :)

• Canada, Female, 18-24
16th Apr 2016

I was only in Lisbon for a couple nights but I really enjoyed my stay at WLFT! The staff was so nice and welcoming and really made you feel like they cared about your experience in Lisbon! I would say the only negative was my room allocation: I am a young female solo traveller who was stuck in a room with only large older men, which obviously made me slightly uncomfortable, so in the future I would hope they strategically think about where they are putting people so everyone is comfortable!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
15th Apr 2016

This hostel was a great pick. The location is central and you can walk to many popular sites. The staff was super friendly and always making sure we knew how to get around and the best places to see and eat at. The room we were in was a 6 bed mixed dorm. There were lockers for each bed and the room was not cramped. Each floor of the hostel has a private bathroom and shower which is not usual for hostels. I would stay here again.

• USA, Female, 18-24
15th Apr 2016

I was super impressed with the hostel. I have stayed at over 10 hostels in both Latin America and Europe and this one has been my favorite. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful with tips of things to do in the city. They hold organized activities for the hostel which are very fun and helped to learn about the Portuguese culture. It was clean and felt very homey. Loved it!

14th Apr 2016

Great hostel in terms of location, staffing and comfort. Lots of stairs and could have done with more showers/toilets but these were minor concerns in terms of our overall experience.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
12th Apr 2016

This hostel is absolutely amazing and I would recommend it to anyone who is staying in Lisbon. The staff are incredibly friendly, accommodating, and knowledgeable about the city, the atmosphere is home-y, and the activities and dinners they plan are top quality and not worth missing. It certainly feels like having a home in the heart of Lisbon. The only downside is you'll compare it to every hostel you stay in afterward, but it can't measure up to their standard. Much love to We Love F Tourists!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
10th Apr 2016

I know this line is used a lot...but hand on heart, best hostel experience I have ever had was staying at We Love F. Tourists in Lisbon, Portugal. Staff were incredibly kind, friendly and patient. They went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable and that my stay was an enjoyable one. The shared room I was in was lovely and the bathroom was always clean. The group meal I had was absolutely delicious! I loved the hang out loft space! Would go back in a heartbeat! THANK YOU!