We Love F. Tourists Reviews

Rua dos Fanqueiros 267, Lisbon, Portugal

STAY HERE ! Had a blast out with staff and new friends. Thanks for such an amazing stay. Warm welcoming clean and comfortable. Highly recommended it !

• 20th May 2015

absolutely amazing i would recommend this hostel to anyone and everyone. the staff were soooooo amazing and helpful. best hostel ive stayed in so far :)

Brilliant stuff, if we could rate any higher, we would do so! They care a lot about you, are patient answering every question. There are good events going on at night, for example Tapas-night. Bathrooms are very clean, showers are great. Also very comfortable to just hang out there. Thanks especially to Pedro and Raquele to all the great hints and their help. Would definetly recommend and go back. The only thing to improve: More hangers in the rooms to put your jacket or towels.

Centrally located hostel. Facilities are all fantastic and the staff are really helpful. The pub crawl and the name of the hostel are great.

We had a wonderful stay in W

• 5th May 2015
  • Belgium

It's really good place to the best holidays in Lisbon. It's situated in the center of the city, so easy to find it. Cool personnel, cool atmosphere, 24-hours reception. Very high recomended.

Cal and I were super surprised at how smoothly this place ticks along. When we arrived I wasn't finding myself wanting to ask a million questions, everything we needed to know about transport, beach, party and food was just laid out on our own map. The usual questions that you need to ask to get free breakfast weren't warranted, we were politely told where and what we would be eating, the eggs are delicious ! We really appreciated the warmth from the staff, organization and the cleanliness.

• 3rd May 2015

Felt really at home with these guys. Great advice on what to see and do and EAT ! Best steak of my life in this hole in the wall place I would never have found without them. Clean, tidy and well maintained with comfy beds and spotless bathrooms. Staff actually ask you how you are ! Was really comfortable here, had a blast in Lisbon thanks to WLFT :) will be back !

• 3rd May 2015

This was an amazing place for a million reasons. The staff is extremely friendly and will spend lots of time with you giving great suggestions and just chatting. They always offer you coffee or water when you get in. There are cheap and fun dinner and drink nights and activities. The facilities are super clean and at a great price. The location is great, right in the centre of the city and walking distance to all the best places. There's free wifi and breakfast. I was so sad to leave! Go here!!!

• 3rd May 2015

Staff are extremely friendly and helpful. They answered all our questions and give you all the insider information. Everything was clean and the location is great. Would definitely recommend to anyone. Only regret was that we couldn't stay longer! Thanks for a great stay W♥FT!

• 29th Apr 2015

Great staff, amazing location, lovely atmosphere! one of the best hostels I've been to.

The good: the bathroom is modern, there's plenty of sunshine in the rooms, fantastic location. The sheets felt clean. Plenty of books to borrow. Loft space was quite nice and great selection of teas. The bad: the 4 bed dorm room is sooooo tiny, they cheaped out by putting mattresses on crates. There was a huge blood stain on one of the beds. Be prepared for like 6 flights of stairs. The staff, although nice, tried to be your friend a bit too hard and came off as unauthentic.

My workmates told me this was one of the best and they weren't wrong! Had a ball

• 26th Apr 2015

Best hostel I've ever stayed in!

Great hostel, amazing staff. One of the best hostels I've ever been too. 2 things to bear in mind before going: some rooms dont have lockers and lots of stairs without elevator.

• 19th Apr 2015
  • Argentina

Amazing! The staff are so friendly and helpful you'll feel like you've known them for years. The hostel itself is very clean and everything seems new and very well taken care of. Great bubbly atmosphere full of young travelers if you'd like to make friends. The breakfast was substantial and the location was very central. Overall had a great experience, thank you We Love F Tourists! We love you too!!

Staff are friendly and helpful. Location is good. Even though reception and common room are on the 4th and 5th floors the views are great.

WLFT was the coolest hostel I've stayed in! The facilities were clean and modern and the decor was fun. The staff was always helpful and catered to our needs! All of the activities with the hostel were fun, worth the money, and made the place feel like home as we got to meet other travelers. Breakfast was incredible too! Such a cool vibe and a great place to stay for our first time in Lisbon.

I'm absolutely lost 99 per cent of the time but these guys made it so easy for me to actually make it to where I wanted to go. The walking directions cards saved me. Thank you !

• 13th Apr 2015

This is one of my favourite hostels I've ever stayed in. If I ever come back to Lisbon I will be sure to stay here again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4