We Love F. Tourists Reviews

Rua dos Fanqueiros 267, Lisbon, Portugal

To all the staff, i give u a 10!! Its the best hostel ive been with. If u reading this review, dont think twice! Just book it!

I just say AMAZING!!!! On my travels i really like to stay in hostels, so i already saw a lot of them but i can honestly say that this was my best experience. It' s a beautiful, charming and clean place. The lovely staff do everthing that u feel comfortable during your stay. U can see that they really love what they do and that' s f****** honorable. ;D Thx for everthing i really appreciated our visit in lisboa.

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Luxembourg

The staff was as friendly as could be and could not have been more helpful. I would recommend this hostel to anyone for that reason.

• 14th Nov 2014

Super friendly staff. They gave useful tips about must-see places, best dinner options, transportation etc. Location central. A place to return.

The only thing I did not like (apart from the - for me - bad description to the hostel (I have no sense of direction)) was that it is in the top floor with no elevator. But the staff was very helpful in helping carrying my luggage up and down :). Also very helpful tips on what to do in Lisbon!

Beautiful cosy hostel with staff that can overload you you with a tone of information on the city of Lisbon. Best kitchen I've used after a solid year of traveling. Only 2 small down falls The room closest to redemption is horrible for noise travel, you get to sleep late and are woken so early and it's like the morning staff just forget there is a room there. Also a staff member left early one evening leaving the hostel with no one working - kitchen was closed early and no one for emergency.

I stayed at We Love F. Tourists with my boyfriend for 3 nights and I must say that everything was perfect! Staff was very polite and friendly - you can approach them with anything and they are ready to help you. Our room was lovely and cleaned each day, plus the breakfast was also very good. What I loved the most that each night there are activities you can join (pub crawls, joint dinners etc.) and get to know other people. If anyone would ask me where to stay in Lisbon, only in WLFT :)

Fantastic stay... I wish all hostels were this welcoming.

It was a pleasure staying in that hostel, we had a blast, the staff was incredibly nice, told us so many useful information about our stay, where to eat, what to see. I wish this the same hostel was in every city :)

Fab in every way! Staff most kind and helpful. Will be back!

Hostel clean and friendly. The staff were lovely, especially that Aussie chick Annabelle!

• 20th Oct 2014

I cannot recommend this hostel enough-we didn't want to leave! The team at WLFT are awesome and clearly went out of their way to make our stay pleasant. The facilities are great, really nice bathrooms and breakfast was good- scambled eggs on request! With activities every night and what I would say is an ideal location for sightseeing in Lisbon I would happily stay here again. Thanks WLFT :)

Positive: Staff (Pedro & Rita) was helpfull; 2 livingrooms to hang out; free breakfast was ok bathroom was clean with hot water; lockers in room Negative: Smoking on a balcony of 2m by 75 cm is no fun; no elevator to 4th floor (& steep stairs) bunkbeds in a somewhat cramped room made it difficult to leave your suitcase/backpack out of walking zone

everything new and clean. nice location and nice lounge. the best crew i have ever seen

Best f***** staff ever!! They're so friendly and full if info of how to get around the city, you need no guidebook if staying here. Plus they allowed us to leave us bag and spend some time at the common area even if we checked out in the morning but had to wait for a flight till the middle of the next night.

I highly recommend this hostel! The stay are super super friendly and helpful! They really helped me out when I got stuck in another town. Everybody is so relaxed here. The hostel is so modern, art works, couchs and cushions everywhere! I really enjoyed my stay here, felt right at home!

Excellent value for money. Good location and staff is very friendly and tries to help wherever they can. Only the mattresses were a laid out.

• 11th Oct 2014

One of the best Hotels I've been to. Great people, clean rooms, nice location within the city and a fair price :)

• 9th Oct 2014

Very highly recommended. They treat people very well

• 9th Oct 2014
  • Taiwan

We had an absolutely amazing time thank you! The place was beautiful, the service was wonderful and the view was spectacular. We just wanted to let you know there is a bit of mold growing above the shower. It did not bother us at all, but you don't want it to spread and destroy your walls. My friend had mold destroy his house and it cost him thousands to fix. It can be known to cause health issues. We had some at our house on a window and we used a water bottle and bleach to kill it!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4