We Love F. Tourists Reviews

Rua dos Fanqueiros 267, Lisbon, Portugal

very clean and tidy, excellent staff, perfect location and the best atmosphere. it was just perfect.

Our stay at the hostel was amazing. We had a perfect time in Lisbon, the staff made us feel very welcome. They had the best hinds and recommendations for cool places. What ever we wanted to do they helped us a lot :-) It was not just a place for staying to sleep, it was also a place to be! :-)

absolutely perfect! 100% recommended! the best hostel I've ever stayed!

• 17th Jan 2015

This hostel made my experience in Lisbon. Never have I met so many wonderful people or connected so much with a group. There are two people in particular that work there. Rita and Joao. They are beacons of light. Through them I learned Portuguese language, history, culture, dance, and politics. Not because they were required to do so by a guided tour, simply out of good conversation. I´m am so happy that I spent my birthday weekend with such good company. Lisbon is beautiful and so is Joao!

• 16th Jan 2015

This has to be one of my very favourite hostels I've stayed at yet. This felt more like visiting with old college friends then staying with strangers. Everyone was super welcoming and made me feel like I was a valued guest. Poor Yann took us out for the pub crawl on Saturday night in a monsoon of rain and woke up sick the next day. Thanks buddy! We still had such an amazing time. Everyone who works at this hostel loves there job, and it shows in the environment that you will share in.

Staffs are very helpful. However, my room is located on 6th floor and a lot of stair climbing is needed since there is no lift. Otherwise, everything is excellent. Worth a lot for money. Can get a bit noisy at night but the atmosphere is good and easy to make new friends.

In general, it is a good hostel. My overLl rating is quite high. In the meantime there are two flaws that I hope they would be taken into consideration to improve this hostel : 1: the bed sheets were not that clean. 2: the double room we had was very cold during the night. We did not find enough blankets and there were no one at the reception

No exaggerations when I say this Hostel has better service than most Hotels. I picked this Hostel for its amazing reviews and we were not disappointed. Not only are the rooms cheap(with a great view), but the price also includes breakfast. It seemed to me that the bathrooms were cleaned twice a day or more, extra blankets, and even heating was offered if the room was too cold. Staff were beyond helpful with recommendations and directions. I also loved the events the hostel organized.

• 9th Jan 2015
  • Bulgaria

In addition to this hostel being situated in a perfect location with very comfortable and clean rooms, the people working there are amazingly kind and helpful, and they make you instantly feel welcome and a part of their community. They really helped my trip to become the best experience.

• 7th Jan 2015
  • Estonia

Much has been said about this excellent hostel and i agree with all,i would like to add that they have also taste for music or at least one that match mine.The entire staff is fantastic and the new ones are enriching even more the team,I think is Pedro's talent to attract nice people.My fellows travellers in the hostel complete the picture.. I want say something in dutch to A "het wordt niks zonder jouw". Thank you very much WLFT, hope to see you soon.

More toillet would be nice in times when the hostel is full

Great hostel! Keep the excellent work! I loved my time there. Best Regards, Víctor

This was honestly the nicest smelling, cleanest hostel I've ever been in. The staff were lovely and also very knowledgeable and the free breakfast was great. It's a great, calm place to use as a starting point to explore Lisbon.

• 7th Dec 2014

Great place! The best hostel in Portugal! The staff is so lovely and they show you the best things to do in Lisbon. It was wonderful. Rita and Anabelle are great people, and the man who makes the breakfast is very nice too. I will be back, for sure!

I give them 100%! For everything, location was perfect, rooms were clean and very modern. Common-areas were super comfortable and amazing to relax! But the best part was definitely the welcoming staff! They organized my 3 days in Lisbon, and I got to see much more than i expected initially. PS: Pub-Crawl was a blast!

• 3rd Dec 2014

Beautiful hostel, highly recommend! Super friendly staff, perfectly clean and as central as it can be. Only tiny downside, the stairs up to the 4th floor can be exhausting after a night out. Definitely coming back!

Can't say one bad word about this place and stuff. Beat hostel I have ever been to.

• 27th Nov 2014
  • Poland

Hostel was perfect!! very clean and good dorms and bathrooms. The breakfast is delicious, there are cereals, milk, tea, coffee and they also cook eggs with bread, ham and cheese at the moment! About the staff... they are absolutely awesome people!! Always helping about what to do, where to eat, etc. All nights they have different activities so it is very easy to meet other people. I think is the best hostel I've ever stayed. And by the way... Annabel is amazingly beautiful!

There was only one bathroom each floor. There are a lot of people using bathroom, so at the end of the night, bathroom didn't maintain the cleanliness. Salon was spacious and warm atmosphere. Staffs were friendly but professiounally friendly. They are very willing to help you if you ask something but they will stay discret unless you come to them.

a great modern hostel, with an amazing team of staff with great knowledge and insight into a town they all love

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4