We Love F. Tourists Reviews

Rua dos Fanqueiros 267, Lisbon, Portugal

Great place! The best hostel in Portugal! The staff is so lovely and they show you the best things to do in Lisbon. It was wonderful. Rita and Anabelle are great people, and the man who makes the breakfast is very nice too. I will be back, for sure!

I give them 100%! For everything, location was perfect, rooms were clean and very modern. Common-areas were super comfortable and amazing to relax! But the best part was definitely the welcoming staff! They organized my 3 days in Lisbon, and I got to see much more than i expected initially. PS: Pub-Crawl was a blast!

• 3rd Dec 2014

Can't say one bad word about this place and stuff. Beat hostel I have ever been to.

• 27th Nov 2014
  • Poland

Hostel was perfect!! very clean and good dorms and bathrooms. The breakfast is delicious, there are cereals, milk, tea, coffee and they also cook eggs with bread, ham and cheese at the moment! About the staff... they are absolutely awesome people!! Always helping about what to do, where to eat, etc. All nights they have different activities so it is very easy to meet other people. I think is the best hostel I've ever stayed. And by the way... Annabel is amazingly beautiful!

There was only one bathroom each floor. There are a lot of people using bathroom, so at the end of the night, bathroom didn't maintain the cleanliness. Salon was spacious and warm atmosphere. Staffs were friendly but professiounally friendly. They are very willing to help you if you ask something but they will stay discret unless you come to them.

a great modern hostel, with an amazing team of staff with great knowledge and insight into a town they all love

This hostel exceeded my expectations, it's clean, the staff is amazingly friendly and you feel welcomed right away! It's impossible to say anything bad about the place :) And it's incredibly easy to meet people if you're travelling by yourself. If you stay in this hostel, you won't regret it.

To all the staff, i give u a 10!! Its the best hostel ive been with. If u reading this review, dont think twice! Just book it!

I just say AMAZING!!!! On my travels i really like to stay in hostels, so i already saw a lot of them but i can honestly say that this was my best experience. It' s a beautiful, charming and clean place. The lovely staff do everthing that u feel comfortable during your stay. U can see that they really love what they do and that' s f****** honorable. ;D Thx for everthing i really appreciated our visit in lisboa.

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Luxembourg

The staff was as friendly as could be and could not have been more helpful. I would recommend this hostel to anyone for that reason.

• 14th Nov 2014

Super friendly staff. They gave useful tips about must-see places, best dinner options, transportation etc. Location central. A place to return.

The only thing I did not like (apart from the - for me - bad description to the hostel (I have no sense of direction)) was that it is in the top floor with no elevator. But the staff was very helpful in helping carrying my luggage up and down :). Also very helpful tips on what to do in Lisbon!

Beautiful cosy hostel with staff that can overload you you with a tone of information on the city of Lisbon. Best kitchen I've used after a solid year of traveling. Only 2 small down falls The room closest to redemption is horrible for noise travel, you get to sleep late and are woken so early and it's like the morning staff just forget there is a room there. Also a staff member left early one evening leaving the hostel with no one working - kitchen was closed early and no one for emergency.

I stayed at We Love F. Tourists with my boyfriend for 3 nights and I must say that everything was perfect! Staff was very polite and friendly - you can approach them with anything and they are ready to help you. Our room was lovely and cleaned each day, plus the breakfast was also very good. What I loved the most that each night there are activities you can join (pub crawls, joint dinners etc.) and get to know other people. If anyone would ask me where to stay in Lisbon, only in WLFT :)

Fantastic stay... I wish all hostels were this welcoming.

It was a pleasure staying in that hostel, we had a blast, the staff was incredibly nice, told us so many useful information about our stay, where to eat, what to see. I wish this the same hostel was in every city :)

Fab in every way! Staff most kind and helpful. Will be back!

Great staff – always asking about my day, catering to all my needs and making gorgeous soup! Annabel checked me in and showed me all the best places to go! Good breakfast with eggs on demand and really nice common areas. Great location but hard to find the first time as there was only a small sign saying ‘hostel’ on the outside of the building.

Hostel clean and friendly. The staff were lovely, especially that Aussie chick Annabelle!

• 20th Oct 2014

I cannot recommend this hostel enough-we didn't want to leave! The team at WLFT are awesome and clearly went out of their way to make our stay pleasant. The facilities are great, really nice bathrooms and breakfast was good- scambled eggs on request! With activities every night and what I would say is an ideal location for sightseeing in Lisbon I would happily stay here again. Thanks WLFT :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4