We Love F. Tourists Reviews

Rua dos Fanqueiros 267, Lisbon, Portugal

A lovely staff of very helpful people who know and love Lisbon. It would be hard to imagine a better location. There is only one drawback: A massive amount of stairs. So long as you can handle stairs, this is a great hostel, good for partiers and respectful of people taking it easy.

The place was really clean, very helpful staff and the vibe of the place was awesome! Would stay here again in a heartbeat. Breakfast was awesome and so were the hostel activities. Only negative was that it was difficult to find places charge electronics. But other than that everything was really good.

• 24th Aug 2015

Amazing Property ! Definetly the best hostel I ever stayed in, located in the heart of Lisbon. Very clean, well decorated, the and the best is the staff, amazing people, super friendly and always available. They have great recomendations and made our trip ! Thanks again !

• 23rd Aug 2015

Best Hostel I was in my life time

• 23rd Aug 2015
  • Switzerland

Amazing hostel!! Seriously, the staff was so interested and just genuinely nice. Great location, amazing atmosphere. On friday we had portuguese tapas, on Saturday we went out with all the people from the hostel, and it was just one big party. One of the best hostels I've been in so far, and I've been in lots. Thanks!!! :-)

• 21st Aug 2015
  • Switzerland

Best hostel in Lisbon. Truly a game changer as a hostel. The location is perfect. The atmosphere is amazing. The staff is just unbelievable, helpful and very cool. The cleanliness is remarkable.

100% recommended! Perfect location, great rooms and showers. Great night atmosphere, make sure you join the pub crawl and also the portuguese dinner. Easy to meet other travellers and have a good night sleep. On top of that, you'll meet the nicest staff a hostel can have. If going to Lisbon, you MUST stay here. I'll be back.

• 16th Aug 2015

Very nice hostel in the city center- Easy to find- good directions on the homepage. It was on the 4th floor and the guy who worked there asked me if he should carry my bag ;) as an extra he brought us tee while watching tv in the common area. Very carring people there (sometimes a little bit too much - explaining every little detail to you;)).

Amazing! Its so clean its like a hotel, the staff is so friendly and helpfull. They always offer something at night for the oppertunity to meet others at the hostel. Thank you for carrying our bags up the stairs and for the nice breakfasts! Also very nice that they offer a cheap dinner. My only comment would be that more tables upstairs or a longer ome, because breakfast time was always so crowded. We had so much fun and it was always such a relief after a long day to come back to the hostel.

• 11th Aug 2015
  • Sweden

Great hostel! Prime location, comfortable, and very nice staff.

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Extremely helpful and friendly staff. On down side was its five floors up with no elevator.

• 11th Aug 2015

Nice hostel in a good location. Shame about the communal facilities, that low roof in the living/breakfast area didn't really make me want to hang out there. Otherwise would generally recommend it. Only other thing missing was shelves and personal plugs by each bunk... always handy in a dorm.

This hostel is great if you want time out from partying. Very calming, guests ranged from 7-70yo, families about. Noise after 9pm was a no no, you will get a great nights sleep. Felt like I was on school camp, in fact my school camp was crazier than here.. Very very clean hostel, felt like I was being tidied up after wherever I went. Staff were extra helpful, lent adapters/straighteners free of charge.

The staff is super nice and attentive. You get a full introduction to all the sights in Lisbon with insider tips. They never let you leave without making sure that you know what to do and how to get there. It’s the people that make the place and they were amazing. Everything is very clean and neat. The atmosphere is very laid-back and great. Breakfast in the common room is always fun and at night you can join the hostel activities. Good value for money! I wouldn’t know what else to ask for.

• 7th Aug 2015

Really cute and well design hostel. A lot of nice activities are offered. It's well located but you better have not to be affraid of the stairs to get to the lobby or the lounge. Great facilities. A good deal with an helpfull team.

I loved my stay here. Annabel at the desk was fantastic. The common room is tiny but cozy. My only suggestion would be to have a different person do the pub crawl, because our lady was a bit older and we were down from 30 to 10 people in a half hour. Great location, clean, and they made eggs for breakfast. Thank you to the staff for being so nice and friendly. The 6 bed was cramped, but the 4 bed was nice. Would stay again.

Very helpful staff, they give many useful information regarding sightseeing and life in Lisbon . They also help you carry your luggage up some very steep stairs. :)

• 30th Jul 2015
  • Slovenia

the best Hostel, ever!!!

Beds were so comfortable and the showers amazing!! Haha

• 27th Jul 2015
  • Wales

Had a great time at this hostel with my girlfriend. Staff was so friendly.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6