We Love F. Tourists Reviews

Rua dos Fanqueiros 267, Lisbon, Portugal

the best Hostel, ever!!!

Beds were so comfortable and the showers amazing!! Haha

• 27th Jul 2015
  • Wales

Awesome. Awesome. Awesome.

• 20th Jul 2015

One of if not the best hostel we've stayed in on our travels. The staff go above and beyond to help you with whatever you may need and are always offering help to plan out your day.

Amazing staff , super friendly and egar to help!

Excellent hostel with an awesome staff. And the showers are outstanding!

Great all round experience

• 13th Jul 2015

best hostel! had an amazing time

amazing hostel, the staff are ridiculously helpful, love the city that they are in and deffinately love tourists. plenty of free coffee and tea provided, lots of great events for cheap and only about a two minute walk from the main bar strip. the beds are also great and the views from the rooms can be awesome

Awesome place great people staying there an the staff are amazing

• 11th Jul 2015

We had an amazing time at this hostel. The staff were so helpful with giving us advice about what to do and where to go and gave us iced tea in the afternoon and when we arrived! They insisted on carrying our bags up the stairs and made sure our stay was the best it could be. We liked the fact it wasn't too big and the evening activities were a great way to meet other travelers from around the world! Thank you We Love F Tourists for the best time in Portugal!

It was probably the best experience I've ever had in a hostel. Very friendly staff and the attitude.

• 7th Jul 2015
  • Latvia

This hostel is the best. The staff is amazing, super friendly and helpful. The atmosphere is great, there's always activities in the evening and some times at night. The rooms a super cozy, bathrooms are great. Me and my friend loved it from our first day to the last. You need to go to this hostel it's juste the best ever ever !! I'll be back ! Thanks so much for my amazing stay in Lisbon ! :D

The staff here were fabulous. Nothing was too much trouble and they gave us lots of tips on how to enjoy Lisbon. The hostel was super clean and handy to everything. I would highly recommend it to any traveller.

Best hostel I ever stayed in they were helpful from the second we pressed the buzzer outside. Experience it for yourself. so so helpful. We will be back to stay again

• 3rd Jul 2015

Way better than anything I could have expected. Staff were so welcoming and helpful. Hostel was lovely, cozy, comfortable and modern (with amazing showers!). Would recommend to anyone going to Lisbon. Enhanced our holiday immensely!

• 2nd Jul 2015

Thanks guys it was the best

• 30th Jun 2015

BEST place ever ! We were welcome with a smile and a cup of ice tea. The hostel is perfectly decorated and very clean. The staff is very helpfull and super nice. To recommend !

• 29th Jun 2015

An amazing hostel! The staff is so friendly and welcoming, you feel at home in an instant. The hostel itself has just the right size so that you meet plenty of people but still know everyone around. The rooms, common areas and bathrooms are perfect. On top, they offer a lot of activities and even bike rental. I loved my stay here and will definitely come back!

WLFT made my stay in Lisbon. Perfect location, extremely clean and comfortable. From the moment i arrived i was given advice and guidance on what to see, do and taste and how to navigate my way around the city as well as Cascais and Sintra. The nightly activities provided a fun and inviting way to meet other guests.. I enjoyed very much the top floor views, the balcony and the fulfilling breakfast.

• 27th Jun 2015