We Love F. Tourists Reviews

Rua dos Fanqueiros 267, Lisbon, Portugal

An amazing hostel! The staff is so friendly and welcoming, you feel at home in an instant. The hostel itself has just the right size so that you meet plenty of people but still know everyone around. The rooms, common areas and bathrooms are perfect. On top, they offer a lot of activities and even bike rental. I loved my stay here and will definitely come back!

WLFT made my stay in Lisbon. Perfect location, extremely clean and comfortable. From the moment i arrived i was given advice and guidance on what to see, do and taste and how to navigate my way around the city as well as Cascais and Sintra. The nightly activities provided a fun and inviting way to meet other guests.. I enjoyed very much the top floor views, the balcony and the fulfilling breakfast.

• 27th Jun 2015

Loved the views, the breakfast, the shower ! Amazing common areas with records, actually good books and nespresso...I kid you not. Most of all it was the friendly advice and homey feel that would keep me coming back here over and over again. If only I could be in Lisbon more often.

• 26th Jun 2015

I loved WLFT and was so sad to leave Lisbon. The staff is the best part of the hostel, which is saying a lot since everything was awesome. Perfect location, fun events/outings each night (pub crawl, sangria, fado, etc.), nice rooms, beautiful rooftop view, + delicious scrambled eggs breakfast. Makes me want to come back and stay for a while. Other travelers were loads of fun + made lots of new friends! A million thanks to Rita, Rachele, Yann, Michael, + Annabel for making things perfect. ♥LC

Its the first hostel that makes me wish I would have spent more night there! The staff was awesome! Super nice and supee helpful! The hostel was nice and clean. 100% recommend it!

Very friendly check-in and the staff continued to be very lovely and helpful. Activities in the evenings let us get in contact with others very quickly. Nice common area on the top floor with a nice view. All this attributed to a fantastic time in Lisbon :)

Check-in was very friendly and detailed. We arrived late so went straight on the pub crawl - great in terms of meeting others but the clubs were a bit lame. The best place was on the main strip of bars which is really lively. Rooms were good and had lockers and there's a lovely chill out area on the top floor. Staff were very helpful and insisted on carrying our bags up the 4 floors. Refreshments were available throughout the day which was a nice touch. The cost wasn't the cheapest but worth it!

The staff was awesome. They cared really very much to give you a warm welcome and give you advise on any questions you might have. Stay this way :)

WLFT was one of the best hostels that I've ever stayed in. Perfect location, within walking distance to amenities, sightseeing areas and the nightlife spots of Lisbon. The staff were super friendly and offered help every way that they could. Will definitely stay again when I return to Lisbon.

Very kind staff providing useful suggestions on what to do in the city (and even cooking scrambled eggs for breakfast). Very good downtown location next to Rossio station. No problems with cleanliness, there are a little too few bathrooms, though. No A/C, just a fan in rooms. Steep stairs (no elevator) lead up to a cozy 6th floor common area with nice views to the castle.

Best place I've ever stayed! So fun.

Rita is the best! She spoiled us for our very first hostel/stop in Europe. Would definitely stay here again!

Amazing! The staff are so kind and beyond helpful. You'll have a wonderful time staying here. It's the best hostel in Lisbon. I was traveling alone and met an amazing group of people, the staff included. I recommend the nights the hostel plans as well. They're all about insuring an amazing time for you, but also remaining respectful and quiet at night.

• 8th Jun 2015

Absolutely amazing hostel with the sweetest staff you'll ever meet. The in-house activities available each night, the hang-out area with books, a record player and jazz music playing in the background, the 10 minute personal welcome on arrival with a full run-down of the hostel and of Lisbon itself...best hostel experience I've ever had!

• 7th Jun 2015

Though it was difficult to find. The little sign that says hostel is not very noticeable, by far this is one of the best hostel I've stayed in Europe. Clean, with a great atmosphere, the staff is the best since they all know what it means to travel around Europe so they make your staying as comfortable as possible and also really enjoyable. Definitely I'll come back

• 6th Jun 2015

Awesome place, great location, and staff was very nice about giving recommendations!

• 4th Jun 2015

Our time in Lisbon was fantastic, and WLFT had a lot to do with it! Staff were great, and welcomed us by carrying our bags up four flights of stairs (don't say no! :)), iced tea, and a map with the essential places to see! They even had 2 bikes for us to rent for a day for really cheap (which we rode all the way to Belem - must do!). Night activities were fun as well!. Very clean facilities (we had a little trouble with our keys, but the 24 hour staff were always there to help). Thanks WLFT!

Great welcoming staff! They were all very helpful. The rooms were nice and tidy.

Location is great but it is on the busy street so it was very noisy and there is no air condition or fan in the room. More for a party people. Staff is very friendly and helpful, they gave us a lot of tips.

I loved my stay at We Love F. Tourist! Cozy and clean. Nice breakfast. And staff always available :)

• 26th May 2015