We Love F. Tourists Reviews

Rua dos Fanqueiros 267, Lisbon, Portugal

The staff was extremely helpful. They really know how to take care of tourist! Great environment!

• 27th Sep 2014

Couldn't have asked for a more perfect place to spend our week in Lisbon. The hostel is cleanly and is such a unique and at home feeling. The staff is amazing! So friendly and helpful in answering all of our numerous questions about our trip. Highly reccommend participating in the tapas night at the hostel... Amazing and plentiful food and wine! Overall, loved the experience and entire vibe and when return to Lisbon in the future, I couldn't imagine staying anywhere else.

• 25th Sep 2014

Loved everything about his place, especially the staff, who took about twenty minutes upon arrival to help me get acquainted with the city. Will be back if I'm back in Lisbon.

• 25th Sep 2014

Everything's fine about this hostel. Staff is very, very helpful. Nice view from the rooms and common room. It's worth to stay here.

The moment we walked into the door we felt really welcome. The atmosphere was really great and we felt this from the beginning. The staffmembers and the owner of this hostel are the best I've ever seen and met in a hostel. We really appreciated that they took the time to explain us about all of the best sights, places and bars/restaurants in this city and beyond. We had just two full days and one night and morning. Because they explained us so well, they took the time for us, we've seen it all.

What can I say other than this place is amazing! The staff were so friendly and welcoming I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay in Lisbon. I would highly recommend this place to solo travellers and anyone visiting the city, a great place to chill out after a long day and close to all the bars and clubs at night. Love this hostel.

• 20th Sep 2014

Great hostel with amazing staff.

• 20th Sep 2014
  • Slovakia

The staff is really nice and very helpfull with all kind of questions and insider tips for the city. The Hostel is located right in the city and offers many specials every night (Sangria night, Cocktails, pub crawl...). The atmosphere is very familiar and welcoming.

Great hostel with super helpful staff. Great b scrambled eggs for breakfast, and the chill out space upstairs was awesome. I do wish there were more toilets, sometimes you had to wait to go pee because everyone was talking showers in the morning. It can get loud at night from the street. Also, this hostel is not for folks who have difficulty climbing 4 flights of stairs.

• 14th Sep 2014

The location is perfect and by far the best staff we met in our three week trip around Europe. They are helpfull, kind and will do absolutely everything to make sure you have the best stay as possible in Lisbon. It's not a party hostel, I mean, they do have social activities but it's rather a small space and guests tend to be quiet and respectfull. The main issue is that you've got to climb the stairs to get to the 5 floor and they've got no lift.

Want my opinion? This is perhaps one of the next hostels I have ever stayed at in the world. Don't think twice, just book. Annabelle and Pedro who ran the place - were awesome. The bathrooms belonged in a four star hotel. The location was unparalleled. The pub crawl night, the food, the sangria and the rooftop view are all to die for. Thanks to you both for a memorable experience! Will be back!

• 7th Sep 2014

Absolutely loved this hostel, really great team of people that welcome you and make you feel so comfortable. The hostel itself is awesome, has a great vibe and style. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in Lisbon. Pedro and Annabelle were really great people that take the time to chat, they have a lot of knowledge about Lisbon and help you find your way around. Can't fault this place at all, thanks for such a wonderful stay. Hope to come back again one day!

STAY HERE!! The staff is fantastic, the location is perfect, the facilities and atmosphere are incredible. Lisbon is awesome, and this place will make your stay even better. Trust me!

I think the best part about this Hostel was the friendly and accommodating staff. We were travelling in Lisbon very last minute, having almost no plan for what to do once we got there. The staff at WLFT were so helpful and friendly, giving suggestions and advice about what to see and helping us research, and really just went the extra mile to make sure our stay in Lisbon was a memorable and enjoyable one. Clean rooms, awesome location, good breakfast and coffee with a view! Amazing!

We had such an amazing stay! The staff were absolutely wonderful, and helped us with suggestions and so much more throughout our entire stay. The hostel had a great location, was clean, and we even had our own balcony in our room! Couldn't recommend this hostel more, it was one of the best ones that I have ever stayed at.

An absolute excellent Hostel with an amazing atmosphere. The front of house team are so polite and helpful, a special thanks to Annabel who was amazingly helpful and nothing was to much trouble. The hostel has a great vibe and I would highly recommend anyone to stay at We Love F. Tourists in Lisbon ! A nice breakfast and facilities to have tea or a beer when needed. Thank You for a great stay. Rob & Nige LONDON

Thank you for such an amazing time!! See you soon :)

• 5th Aug 2014

Best hostel I have been to. Staff were awesome, location was idea and the rooms and facilities were great. Enjoyed the atmosphere of the place and going on the roof.

Great staff and a great location

We had a great weekend in Lisbon and a good part of this was down to this Hostel and it's staff. Friendly, welcoming and really helpful with recommendations on great places to eat and things to see and do. Couldn't ask for a better location, right between Alfama and the Barrio Alto, we rarely needed a taxi. Comfortable beds, nice rooms, great kitchen and communal areas. Delicious free sangria on the roof overlooking the city on Friday evening really made the trip! Thanks Pedro and Annabelle!

• 1st Aug 2014