We Love F. Tourists Reviews

Rua dos Fanqueiros 267, Lisbon, Portugal

the best hostel that I already stayed!!

Staff was super helpful in telling us what to do in Lisbon. Very clean and new, but set up made it difficult to meet people. Overall great experience.

This place is just magic. I usually couch surf because it's easier to get a real feel for new places but these guys give you their own personal recommendations for everything that made it so easy to get the genuine vibe of Lisbon. The atmosphere is so chill and light, was super comfortable meeting and spending time with the receptionists and other guests. Best hostel. These guys are legit. Thanks a bundle for the most enjoyable stay of my trip.

• 6th Mar 2015

I arrived later than expected but was still warmly welcomed by the receptionist who brought me a drink and explained a detailed map of the city to me. She even helped me with my bags to the room. I have never been treated so nicely in a Hostel before. Common areas, rooms and bathroom are incredibly clean and well decorated. Eggs for breakfast just topped it all off. Big thanks to all the staff who made getting around Lisbon a breeze.

• 6th Mar 2015

Great location, super friendly staff. Cheerful and lively atmosphere, with schedules all night. Only suggest to change the lockers because we could not put locks on them. Would definitely return!

• 4th Mar 2015

all in all it is a great hostel located in the exact center of the city between the historical part and the going out part, but that's why next time I'll take a hostel in one of these parts and not in the highly touristic center. the staff were great and the breakfast - perfect. just note two disadvantages: the hostel is in the fourth and fifth floors and the bathrooms are shared for every two or three rooms.

Cozy and homey atmosphere, very clean, every evening there's a different activity so it's perfect for solo travellers who would like to meet new friends. Good generous breakfast and the most helpful staff!

• 1st Mar 2015
  • Belgium

We loved the staff and the location of the hostel! Would definitely go back!

Nice city , nice place, nice staffs... Everything was perfect and planned to help tourists. I really recommend this place, and I'll stay there in my next passage in Lisbon!

• 21st Feb 2015

We loved our stay at We Love F. Tourists. The staff was extremely helpful and sat down with us as soon as we arrived to suggest things for us to do in Lisbon. Though we didn't end up joining them, they also offered walking tours, group dinners, and other outings. Our only complaint was that it was rather humid our room.

A great place to stay to discover Lisbon. Very friendly staff and clean bedrooms. I would stay there again.

• 16th Feb 2015

O hostel tem muitas escadas, não tem elevador e isto não foi especificado. Não existe recepção 24 horas por dia. Apenas colocam um número de telefone nas portas dos quartos. Quartos muito pequenos. 1 banheiro apenas por andar compartilhado por 12 pessoas, no mínimo. Café da manhã muito pobre. Sorte que falávamos inglês pois todo o material de mapas e explicações foi feito em inglês inclusive por uma funcionária que não falava português estando em PORTUGAL>

The hostel is perfect! Near everything with a cool and helpful staff! Definitely recommended. :)

The staff crew was awesome!

Perfect stay! great location, lovely interior, friendliest staff. very welcoming. feels like being at home abroad. though, bring your earplugs for restful nights if you don´t join in with the party-crew ;-)

The best backpacker ever! Very good location, kitchen and bathroom very clean, good view from the room. The breakfast is perfect with coffee, the, toast and eggs! And the staff are very friendly and nice. Every night there are some activities for meet people from everywhere. Thank you !!

Nice and friendly staff, very central located, cozy rooms and atmosphere. I would recommend this hostel to everyone except of old and handicapped people because of the hardcore stairway. All things considered i would rate it 9 outta 10 points . We´ll be back fellas ;)

• 30th Jan 2015

Super friendly and helpful staff. I had to spend nearly all my time in Lisbon in the hostel because I was ill, and they made a lot of effort to look after me. While I was ill someone broke into my car, and the staff also helped me deal with the police. Only two slight complaints, first that it's impossible to lock the lockers in the rooms, and second that the rooms are a little small and poorly ventilated so they get very close by the morning. I highly recommend the hostel but sadly not Lisbon!

Dorms fluctuate in size (we happened to land a smaller one) but the bathrooms are genuinely great, the facilities are great (the upstairs eating and chill out zone is lovely) and the building itself oozes that old Lisbon charm without being dated. The staff are very thorough and can at times go over the top in planning your itinerary for you but I guess at least they care. Free breakfast with scrambled eggs was a welcome bonus.

The best hostel ever, the best staff, you absolutely should try this ;)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4