Superb 1,069 Total Reviews
Superb 1,069 Total Reviews
We Love F. Tourists Located at Rua dos Fanqueiros 267, , Lisbon.
Portugal
Lisbon 1100-230 Rua dos Fanqueiros 267
97% 1069
38.7131119 -9.1370362
    Rooms available

• Colombia, Male, 25-30
14th Jul 2016

I travel a lot and this is, by far, the best hostel where I have stayed at. Location was awesome and the staff is always so friendly and helpful. Right from the moment I got in the hostel I fell so welcome and all the time I fell I was like staying with friends and not just at another hotel. Renato is the best. Thank you for everything! Can't wait till I have the chance to come back to Lisbon and stay at this F****** awesome hostel!

• Lithuania, Female, 18-24
12th Jul 2016

So this was my second time in WLFT and it was even better than last time. The atmosphere was perfect. The staff still goes out of their way to make sure you feel at home and make the best of your time in Lisbon. If I get the chance I will keep coming back here. Love the place and the people. The best small hostel in Europe that I have been to.

• USA, Female, 25-30
12th Jul 2016

The best hostel I've stayed in! Very central in the city, very walkable and close to public transportation. The staff was so welcoming at check in and explained some Lisbon history and walked us through a map and important sites. The staff cooked great breakfast and nice tapas, we went to listen to Fada which was great as well. Highly recommended! They love tourists!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
9th Jul 2016

Such a wonderful place!! So so so clean but still really cool. Areas to chill and be calm and then to drink and prep for the pup crawl. All the staff where lovely- always doing something for someone. Never ever slacking. Met some great people here!

6th Jul 2016

It was best hostel I have ever stayed, and hostel staff make it very special. They are very kind and helpful, and treat everyone like a family. It is home away from home. If I come Lisbon again, definitely going to stay here.

• England, Male, 18-24
5th Jul 2016

This hostel is fantastic, we arrived late in the evening and I will warn you that the door is difficult to find. When we entered someone helped us take our bags up, offered us a drink. We sat in the lounge and chatted with him about what we wanted to do in Lisbon: no pressure to pay straight away. The staff are friendly, they gave us a tour and a glass of wine free of charge. We had a great sleep too, a fatter pillow would have been great. They arrange events for the evenings too, great hostel.

• Peru, Couple, 25-30
3rd Jul 2016

We stayed here for two nights in the private room and it was perfect! Firstly when they offer to help with your bags take the offer :) . We arrived on a pretty hot day and it was really thoughtful that the staff gave us ice tea/ cold water (free of charge) on arrival and through out our stay. A nice touch! The staff were all really knowledgeable on what to do, no matter how long or short your stay is and the pub crawl was really fun- do it!!! Thanks for having us!!

• Brazil, Male, 31-40
3rd Jul 2016

I liked a lot this hostel, staff friendly good breakfest.

• USA, Female, 25-30
29th Jun 2016

As a first time solo traveler, this hostel was awesome! The staff was super friendly, welcoming, and informative. The nightly activities were an awesome way for you to meet new people. The location is amazing too--walking distance to many of the sights and super close to the metro and trains. Also...FREE breakfast every morning! I'd highly recommend this hostel.

27th Jun 2016

Among the best (maybe the best) hostels I've been to. Only things: the bike I rented was awful - make sure it's tuned up if you rent it; I found they put a lot of pressure on you to join their dinner and pub crawl stuff (which of course comes with a not insignificant price) whereas I'd rather be left alone. Otherwise, it really exceeded my expectations.