9.8
Superb 1,315 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 1,315 Total Reviews
We Love F. Tourists Located at Rua dos Fanqueiros 267, , Lisbon.
Portugal
Lisbon 1100-230 Rua dos Fanqueiros 267
98% 1315
38.7131119 -9.1370362
    Rooms available

10th Jan 2017

This is one of the best hostels I have stayed in. The staff are very welcoming and helpful for organising trips to Sintra. There are social nights every night and the staff make a real effort so that everyone has a good time. Good location and bedrooms / bathrooms are clean.

• Czech Republic, Female, 18-24
6th Jan 2017

¨Very nice staff and causy environment, would be nice to stay longer for sure. Really good location and very nice price due to the level of the service.

• USA, Female, 18-24
5th Jan 2017

WOW! One of my favorite hostels throughout my 3 week trip through Europe. The staff was so lovely and helpful. As I was walking out the door they would ask what I planned to visit and then help me figure out what else was in the area and how to get there. The atmosphere and location are amazing as well! 2 min walk from metro. Breakfast is big and rooms are cleaned everyday! I really like this hostel and all the people I met staying there! If I go back to Lisbon I will without a doubt stay again.

• Russia, Female, 31-40
3rd Jan 2017

Just perfect:)

1st Jan 2017

Don't even think about booking anywhere else! This place is amazing. They gave me a map and explained it to me which was so helpful. Also, when I came in from the rain they made me a cup of tea and offered me a place to sit. Book here now!!

• China, Female, 31-40
28th Dec 2016

Very nice staff, super friendly and helpful. Good location, good atmosphere. The only downside is that the beds are and floors are a bit noisy when moving or walking around. If you are a light sleeper, you may want to consider somewhere else.

• USA, Female, 25-30
27th Dec 2016

Great staff and met some amazing people. I had a minor challenge and they jumped to a solution and took great care of me. They are amazing at WLFT.

• Poland, Female, 25-30
23rd Dec 2016

Perfect location, spotless facilities and the most helpful staff. Usually I like to stay in hotels but I am a true hostel convert now :) lovely atmosphere and beautiful dinners that helped me to enjoy Lisbon with new friends. Can not describe the view to the castle in a way that does it justice. Go and see !

23rd Dec 2016

Is easy to rate this Hostel since everything in my opinion is great ! Probably the best hostel i've booked so far. The best: the staff If I could rate even better, I would have done it

• Australia, Male, 18-24
21st Dec 2016

Great place to stay with everything I needed and more. Informative staff, very central with the whole centre easily reached by walking. Big breakfast and awesome view to the Castle. It's high up but totally worth it and for me it was easy. Never knew I loved apple / cinnamon tea haha at first I was surprised at it appearing now I miss it ! Will return soon.