We Love F. Tourists Reviews

Rua dos Fanqueiros 267, Lisbon, Portugal

1 - a bar is not a self serve mini bar fridge that is hardly ever full 2 - no laundry facilities 3 - no games room 4 - way to many stairs 5 - they advertise unlimited wine with dinner that needs to be changed to 'limited wine' 6 - no ceilings fans, hot as!! 7 - but yes the staff are helpful

Dear guest, you can see by all of the other reviews and our 96% overall rating, we work for excellence and to offer the best experience to ALL of our guests. Our bar is open (cocktail's twice a week), we have 2 common areas both very well equipped and all the rooms have fans. Our management DECIDED to cut the amount of drinks available for YOUR group of 8 people, as we were worried not just about you being drinking vodka everyday at 8am, but also because that behavior was disturbing our guests.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! Great atmosphere, perfect location, really comfortable place to stay,

From the moment I arrived I felt completely at home. Next time I'm in Lisbon I'm staying here for sure!

• 3rd Jul 2014

Great place to stay! The common areas and events made it a very memorable trip. Thanks for all the tips and recommendations!

One of the best hostel experiences I've ever had. I doubt there's another hostel in Lisbon that has such a great location paired with a super-friendly staff. The environment at WLFT is what a hostel should be, plus an amazing view of the castle. The entire staff is helpful and knowledgeable about all of Lisbon, plus the surrounding areas (like Cascais and Sintra). I also recommend the dinners, which I did at each offering. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone traveling to Lisbon!!!

We Love F**** Tourists is one of the best hostels that I have ever been to. The staff is very kind, attentive, knowledgable, and helpful . The owner organizes fabulous house meals and a mean pup crawl! I really enjoyed my time at We Love F**** Tourists and I highly recommend it to anyone visiting Lisbon.

The staff is awesome!! Great hostel!

I've read that before and I must admit after my stay - the staff was super helpful and friendly. I also li,ed the additional activities the hostel offers. And their custom made map makes the visitor's stay so easy :-)

For my first time staying in a hostel, it was a great experience. Thank you We Love F. Tourists

• 16th Jun 2014

You can see my review, I said it all already. Thank you for everything. I will come again in following trips. Obrigado

The staff were amazing and so nice to have beds on floor not bunks. First hostel I have stayed in where eggs are made to order too for breakfast

I enjoyed my stay here. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Breakfast is wonderful, a great value. The hostel is clean and aesthetically pleasing. I love the upstairs lounge area it's a good place to lounge & tuck yourself away for moments you just want to chill out.

BEST hostel ever. Girls that work there make everything and everywhere easy.

Good hostel to stay in Lisbon. Close to everything. Bit too tiny rooms and only 3 bathrooms, but cool common areas, kitchen and activities ;)

Seriously, this hostel is perfect! The ataff is amazing, always there to help us, it is perfectly located, near everything! You have a big kitchen if you want to cook, the breakfast is really good, you have lockers and eveything you need! But the best thing is really the staff! They do everything to make your stay perfect! Me and my friends really liked it!

Some of the friendliest and most helpful staff of any hostel that I have stayed in. I really appreciated their kindness and willingness to help. Clean. Comfortable. Don´t stay there if you aren´t willing to walk up 5 or 6 flights of stairs.

Great Hostel. Excellent value for money. The staff is just incredible, never seen such friendly and nice workers in a hostel before. Anabel was always making small talks and making us feel at home, and was very helpful everytime we asked questions. And Isabella was always fun and really intelligent. The travellers were also very friendly, met many people there. This is the place to stay in Lisbon, if i come back will definetely stay here.

• 5th Jun 2014
  • Portugal

Great hostel. I would really recomend it! The girls that work at the reception are so friendly and helpfull :) It is very well located (2 min from metro), clean, cute and it even has free tea and coffee. I wouldnt stay there only if I had problems with my legs (the hostel is in a building with no elevator). Thanks Olivia, Isabela, Nora and the blond australian one for all the help :)

So much fun! Loved this place for many reasons: location is amazing, the staff are outstanding and friendly, and the hostel itself has a very welcoming atmosphere. Also a very reasonable price.

• 1st Jun 2014

Maybe the best hostel I've ever stayed in - excellent. Staff are all super nice and friendly.

« first « Prev 1 2 3