We Love F. Tourists Reviews

Rua dos Fanqueiros 267, Lisbon, Portugal

Hostel clean and friendly. The staff were lovely, especially that Aussie chick Annabelle!

• 20th Oct 2014

I cannot recommend this hostel enough-we didn't want to leave! The team at WLFT are awesome and clearly went out of their way to make our stay pleasant. The facilities are great, really nice bathrooms and breakfast was good- scambled eggs on request! With activities every night and what I would say is an ideal location for sightseeing in Lisbon I would happily stay here again. Thanks WLFT :)

Positive: Staff (Pedro & Rita) was helpfull; 2 livingrooms to hang out; free breakfast was ok bathroom was clean with hot water; lockers in room Negative: Smoking on a balcony of 2m by 75 cm is no fun; no elevator to 4th floor (& steep stairs) bunkbeds in a somewhat cramped room made it difficult to leave your suitcase/backpack out of walking zone

everything new and clean. nice location and nice lounge. the best crew i have ever seen

Best f***** staff ever!! They're so friendly and full if info of how to get around the city, you need no guidebook if staying here. Plus they allowed us to leave us bag and spend some time at the common area even if we checked out in the morning but had to wait for a flight till the middle of the next night.

I highly recommend this hostel! The stay are super super friendly and helpful! They really helped me out when I got stuck in another town. Everybody is so relaxed here. The hostel is so modern, art works, couchs and cushions everywhere! I really enjoyed my stay here, felt right at home!

Very highly recommended. They treat people very well

• 9th Oct 2014
  • Taiwan

We had an absolutely amazing time thank you! The place was beautiful, the service was wonderful and the view was spectacular. We just wanted to let you know there is a bit of mold growing above the shower. It did not bother us at all, but you don't want it to spread and destroy your walls. My friend had mold destroy his house and it cost him thousands to fix. It can be known to cause health issues. We had some at our house on a window and we used a water bottle and bleach to kill it!

My friend and I wondered what we were actually walking into, with a name like WFLT. We couldn't have been more wrong the staff are beyond top notch the hostel it's self is has a the perfect city vibe. I don't write reviews but for WFLT I have you it a fantastic hostel. I cannot recommend this hostel more, you will not be disappointed.

I had a great time! The host Pedro and all who work there are very helpful and go out of their way to make the guests feel happy and welcomed. They promote a very friendly atmosphere amongst the guests and encourage group activities. The group dinners were relaxed and pleasant while the pub crawl was crazy and fun. Great central location and great view from the balconies. I can definitely recommend it.

The staff was extremely helpful. They really know how to take care of tourist! Great environment!

• 27th Sep 2014

Couldn't have asked for a more perfect place to spend our week in Lisbon. The hostel is cleanly and is such a unique and at home feeling. The staff is amazing! So friendly and helpful in answering all of our numerous questions about our trip. Highly reccommend participating in the tapas night at the hostel... Amazing and plentiful food and wine! Overall, loved the experience and entire vibe and when return to Lisbon in the future, I couldn't imagine staying anywhere else.

• 25th Sep 2014

Loved everything about his place, especially the staff, who took about twenty minutes upon arrival to help me get acquainted with the city. Will be back if I'm back in Lisbon.

• 25th Sep 2014

Everything's fine about this hostel. Staff is very, very helpful. Nice view from the rooms and common room. It's worth to stay here.

The moment we walked into the door we felt really welcome. The atmosphere was really great and we felt this from the beginning. The staffmembers and the owner of this hostel are the best I've ever seen and met in a hostel. We really appreciated that they took the time to explain us about all of the best sights, places and bars/restaurants in this city and beyond. We had just two full days and one night and morning. Because they explained us so well, they took the time for us, we've seen it all.

What can I say other than this place is amazing! The staff were so friendly and welcoming I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay in Lisbon. I would highly recommend this place to solo travellers and anyone visiting the city, a great place to chill out after a long day and close to all the bars and clubs at night. Love this hostel.

• 20th Sep 2014

Great hostel with amazing staff.

• 20th Sep 2014
  • Slovakia

The staff is really nice and very helpfull with all kind of questions and insider tips for the city. The Hostel is located right in the city and offers many specials every night (Sangria night, Cocktails, pub crawl...). The atmosphere is very familiar and welcoming.

Great hostel with super helpful staff. Great b scrambled eggs for breakfast, and the chill out space upstairs was awesome. I do wish there were more toilets, sometimes you had to wait to go pee because everyone was talking showers in the morning. It can get loud at night from the street. Also, this hostel is not for folks who have difficulty climbing 4 flights of stairs.

The location is perfect and by far the best staff we met in our three week trip around Europe. They are helpfull, kind and will do absolutely everything to make sure you have the best stay as possible in Lisbon. It's not a party hostel, I mean, they do have social activities but it's rather a small space and guests tend to be quiet and respectfull. The main issue is that you've got to climb the stairs to get to the 5 floor and they've got no lift.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4