We Love F. Tourists Reviews

Rua dos Fanqueiros 267, Lisbon, Portugal

Nice city , nice place, nice staffs... Everything was perfect and planned to help tourists. I really recommend this place, and I'll stay there in my next passage in Lisbon!

• 21st Feb 2015

We loved our stay at We Love F. Tourists. The staff was extremely helpful and sat down with us as soon as we arrived to suggest things for us to do in Lisbon. Though we didn't end up joining them, they also offered walking tours, group dinners, and other outings. Our only complaint was that it was rather humid our room.

A great place to stay to discover Lisbon. Very friendly staff and clean bedrooms. I would stay there again.

• 16th Feb 2015

O hostel tem muitas escadas, não tem elevador e isto não foi especificado. Não existe recepção 24 horas por dia. Apenas colocam um número de telefone nas portas dos quartos. Quartos muito pequenos. 1 banheiro apenas por andar compartilhado por 12 pessoas, no mínimo. Café da manhã muito pobre. Sorte que falávamos inglês pois todo o material de mapas e explicações foi feito em inglês inclusive por uma funcionária que não falava português estando em PORTUGAL>

The hostel is perfect! Near everything with a cool and helpful staff! Definitely recommended. :)

The staff crew was awesome!

Perfect stay! great location, lovely interior, friendliest staff. very welcoming. feels like being at home abroad. though, bring your earplugs for restful nights if you don´t join in with the party-crew ;-)

The best backpacker ever! Very good location, kitchen and bathroom very clean, good view from the room. The breakfast is perfect with coffee, the, toast and eggs! And the staff are very friendly and nice. Every night there are some activities for meet people from everywhere. Thank you !!

Nice and friendly staff, very central located, cozy rooms and atmosphere. I would recommend this hostel to everyone except of old and handicapped people because of the hardcore stairway. All things considered i would rate it 9 outta 10 points . We´ll be back fellas ;)

• 30th Jan 2015

Super friendly and helpful staff. I had to spend nearly all my time in Lisbon in the hostel because I was ill, and they made a lot of effort to look after me. While I was ill someone broke into my car, and the staff also helped me deal with the police. Only two slight complaints, first that it's impossible to lock the lockers in the rooms, and second that the rooms are a little small and poorly ventilated so they get very close by the morning. I highly recommend the hostel but sadly not Lisbon!

Dorms fluctuate in size (we happened to land a smaller one) but the bathrooms are genuinely great, the facilities are great (the upstairs eating and chill out zone is lovely) and the building itself oozes that old Lisbon charm without being dated. The staff are very thorough and can at times go over the top in planning your itinerary for you but I guess at least they care. Free breakfast with scrambled eggs was a welcome bonus.

The best hostel ever, the best staff, you absolutely should try this ;)

We simply LOVED staying at We Love F.Tourists! Great staff (many thanks Rita and João for the customized tips&tricks), lovely room, very nice & modern design of the hotel per total and super good location (at just 1-2 min walk from the central Metro station Rossio). Totally worth it! Guys, keep on rockin'!

very clean and tidy, excellent staff, perfect location and the best atmosphere. it was just perfect.

Everything was perfect. Is a beautiful hostel with very kind staff. They always bring tea for you when you arrive. Is a very clean place. The breakfast is just perfect.

Our stay at the hostel was amazing. We had a perfect time in Lisbon, the staff made us feel very welcome. They had the best hinds and recommendations for cool places. What ever we wanted to do they helped us a lot :-) It was not just a place for staying to sleep, it was also a place to be! :-)

absolutely perfect! 100% recommended! the best hostel I've ever stayed!

• 17th Jan 2015

This hostel made my experience in Lisbon. Never have I met so many wonderful people or connected so much with a group. There are two people in particular that work there. Rita and Joao. They are beacons of light. Through them I learned Portuguese language, history, culture, dance, and politics. Not because they were required to do so by a guided tour, simply out of good conversation. I´m am so happy that I spent my birthday weekend with such good company. Lisbon is beautiful and so is Joao!

This has to be one of my very favourite hostels I've stayed at yet. This felt more like visiting with old college friends then staying with strangers. Everyone was super welcoming and made me feel like I was a valued guest. Poor Yann took us out for the pub crawl on Saturday night in a monsoon of rain and woke up sick the next day. Thanks buddy! We still had such an amazing time. Everyone who works at this hostel loves there job, and it shows in the environment that you will share in.

Staffs are very helpful. However, my room is located on 6th floor and a lot of stair climbing is needed since there is no lift. Otherwise, everything is excellent. Worth a lot for money. Can get a bit noisy at night but the atmosphere is good and easy to make new friends.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4