We Love F. Tourists

9.8
Superb 1391 Total Reviews

• India, Male, 25-30
22nd Feb 2017

Really good for people visiting Lisbon alone. These guys put in extra efforts in providing that familial feeling.

17th Feb 2017

The staff was so friendly and helpful. They had really great recommendations and even tips when going to attractions. The location was also perfect for sightseeing and food. Also, I participated in the Sinatra tour. I would highly recommend going if you have a couple days in Lisbon. This was the best hostel I have stayed in so far!! I would most definitely stay here again.

• Wales, Male, 25-30
16th Feb 2017

Great location, exceptionally clean, good facilities including very nice bathrooms. The staff are generally excellent. There's a pretty strict noise policy during the night, which our large group has some difficulty with during the early hours. However, this stance is obviously understandable and is considerate to all the other guests. Overall I'd certainly recommend this hostel. There's a nice atmosphere and the staff will ensure you enjoy your stay. Also, I'd recommend doing the Tapas night!

• Spain, Female, 25-30
15th Feb 2017

If you are traveling alone, definitely choose this hostel. As a lone traveler I always look for hostels that facilitate the meeting of other guests, and on this aspect this was definitely the best. I recommend joining their evening events! The staff is also fantastic, they make you feel cared for and at home. The only reason I have not given it 10 is because one of the showers of the hostel was out of service for my 3 night stay. Not a big problem, though.

• Egypt, Mixed Group, 18-24
12th Feb 2017

Amazing Super Super Super friendly Hostel, Awesome Location, the atmoshere is amazing strongly recommend it for anyone. Only the problem in its stairs

• USA, Female, 18-24
12th Feb 2017

We Love F. Tourists was a wonderful hostel. The staff was extremely nice and the facility was very clean and cool! My friends and I were sick with food poisoning and the staff helped any way they could. They genuinely care about your time in Lisbon. They also prepared us breakfast/snacks even when we left at 4am for our flight. We wish we could have stayed there longer!

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
11th Feb 2017

I've traveled all of Europe and nothing compares with this hostel. It's my second time staying here. It is a smaller hostel, and because you all eat meals together and there are constantly activities happening, you end up knowing everyone. It feels like a family-- staff included. The staff is always there cleaning, encouraging people to join into the fun, making us tea, meals, wine. The rooms are super cheap and you end up getting way more than you pay for. Can't wait to go back!

• Netherlands, Male, 18-24
10th Feb 2017

Best hostel I have stayed in during any of my travels. Thanks a lot to the staff for making our stay in Lisbon even more enjoyable!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
4th Feb 2017

Location was excellent (city centre/close to metro/train station) and the staff went exceeded my expectations and made me feel welcomed! They gave great tips for the city and always offered me tea or wine. Breakfast was great and the facilities were clean. My only suggestion would be to add curtains to the bunkbeds for added privacy. I want to personally thank Teya for making my first hostel experience a great one - she is absolutely fabulous! Overall I would 100% stay here again.

• jeroenabeelen2811
  • Netherlands, All Male Group, 25-30
3rd Feb 2017

Just the best hostel i've been to in my life.