We Love F. Tourists

Superb 1549 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 1549 Total Reviews

25th May 2017

Excellent hostel! My only criticism would be that they should spend less time introducing you to all the amenities in the hostel, and just let you go to your room.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
25th May 2017

Beautiful building and the best staff! Stayed in a private room. Love!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
24th May 2017

My favourite hostel yet!! great work from Dale and Tiago and the rest of the team

24th May 2017

The BEST hostel I've ever stayed in. Also, the first hostel that makes me wanna come back to. The staffs are amazing and extremely helpful. You can feel they are really enjoying their work and sincerely love the city. Just look carefully for the 'Hostel' sign outside of the front door and get ready to be amazed! Another spoiler: they also serve the best ice tea!

20th May 2017

This hostel came highly recommended and it still surpassed expectations! I've stayed in a lot of hostels and We Love F. Tourists was easily one of the best. All of the staff members are amazing, and they make an effort to get to know every guest (by name and otherwise) and tailor their recommendations to what you're looking for. They're willing to spend a lot of time answering questions and walking you through the best way to do Lisbon. It's a great place to meet people as a solo traveller too.

• Taiwan, Female, 31-40
18th May 2017

The staff are just amazing. very caring and helpful. They arrange lot of activities that keeps you busy.

• Italy, Male, 18-24
16th May 2017

Amazing staff and lots of activities every week. Very helpful information anytime you need it. Bathrooms always very cleaned thanks to the attentive staff!

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
15th May 2017

The best hostel I have ever stayed at (and I have stayed at a lot!). The hostel is centrally located with fantastic staff who go out of their way for you. They even got me a cake for my birthday! The hostel has lovely common areas with great views, the breakfast is fresh with eggs to order, and the portugese tapas dinners were amazing. Pub crawls were the best ive been on! I cannot recommend this place more, it is fantastic!!

15th May 2017

It took a few minutes to find the hostel, but I just had to look for the right street number above the door ! 🙂 As soon as I stepped into the hostel there was this amazing vibe, super friendly staff and so helpful. I signed up for all the dinners in the hostel, pluss the activities! Never regret doing this! Met so many awesome people and got friends for life. This was my second time traveling solo and it was just amazing. Thumbs up for this hostel! Hope I see you again. Cheers, John, Norway

15th May 2017

We loved this hostel. First of all, the showers are actually nice and we were impressed immediately with how clean it all was. The staff helped you carry your baggage up the really tall staircase. They were very welcoming and went above and beyond what they needed to do for us. For instance, dale helped us book our tickets and answered every question we had. The food, wine and pub crawl is a great deal and the breakfast in the morning is free. love the environment- best hostel ever