Welcome Bed & Breakfast

6.4
Good 505 Total Reviews

7th Sep 2017
2.0

After reading the other negative reviews below, I decided to gamble. I never received an email, but on arrival the owner told me she must have "overlooked" my reservation and she was "booked up." She pointed me to the nearest hostel. I contacted Hostelworld about her scamming people. They told her to refund my deposit (which she never did). She used the same excuse as for the past 2 months - water leak in bathroom damaged 2 bedrooms. She said it was "recent" but read the other comments.

• Yasmindn97
  • England, Female, 18-24
18th Aug 2017
2.0

They emailed a poorly constructed excuse cancelling our room on the day we arrived.. saying there was an 'accident' and recommended to go elsewhere. Asked for refund of deposit and got no response. Scammers.

14th Aug 2017
7.4

MAKE NOTE: if you don't arrive at your scheduled arrival time you must call as the landlady doesn't live here. Cash only to pay. Other than that, it's a nice private, B&B. Some issues with the bathroom not having working water but there was another bathroom availble downstairs. It was also very hot, no AC. But the landlady was very nice. It's a small, personal, B&B and was very cute and homey.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
12th Aug 2017
2.9

Ok so it is hard to rate this properly as we arrived at the Welcome Bed and Breakfast only to be informed that our booking was cancelled. We understand that mistakes, or problems happen. But we didn't receive an email or anything prior to us arriving. The host who I spoke to one the phone, did try to be helpful and recommended somewhere else to stay but in the middle of peak season this really didn't help as nearly everything in Pisa was booked or super expensive.

• Norway, Male, 41+
17th Jul 2017

As a couple, we loved it! Antonella is a fantastic, warm person. She's only a phone call away for whatever you may need. The place itself has a real rustic feel, an updated 18th century house that gives an amazingly warm feeling to your stay. Bus stop over the road takes you to the inner city i 4 minutes. The garden is right outside. In Pisa you WILL hear airplanes though, because the airport is right there, because it is a fairly small town. We're coming back for sure! :)

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
2nd Jun 2017
2.0

I have made a reservation and at the time I was going, they sent me an email saying the had cancelled it. So I was desperate and they not even answered my email or tried to find a solution. They just did not care and it were not their problem.

17th Apr 2017
5.4

The place is clean, comfortable but they have a kitchen and they don't allow you to use it. The location is not so good because it's far from the center. A friend forgot her charger and we called the place to ask if they could send it to our city (napoli) and they said they couldn't because it was expensive and also said that they didn't found no charger so we have mixed feelings about the staff.

×