Welcome Bed & Breakfast Reviews

Via Matteucci 30b, 56124, Pisa, Italy

Since the bathroom is not brand new, we would advise to have some things refurbished or cleaned thoroughly (e.g. the showerhead and sink). It would also be nice to offer some earplugs in order to block the noise coming from the construction area near the B&B. And a small fridge with some cold beverages (not for free) would be great in the summertime!

The servis was poor, because we wait about 2 hour to check in because have a festival at pisa. But still they need to standby one person to in charge. In the picture the hostel look very nice. But we get a totally deference place. It become worse went we booking for a room and they give us only a bed in living room. Its no nice at all. We pay in a same price.

• 16th Jun 2015
  • Malaysia

Its the worst hostel I've ever visited. The owner is a lady who is very rude.In our accomodation details, it was clearly mentioned that breakfast is included. When we reached there, nobody was there to open the door first of all and then after long wait when we checked in and asked about the timings for the breakfast, she told that its not included.I continuosly showed her the booking details, but she refused to see it.She instead was giving 2 euro disc for 3 of us, 2 euro= 3 brkfast,we refused.

no one there to let us in even after informing them what time we would be there. After a couple of hours trying to contact them we were told that our bed wasn't available at that location and we would have to go somewhere else. I argued that we had paid money for a taxi to get there. If it wasn't for another guest giving up her room that had two bunks I don't know what would have happened. Given a bath mat for a towel. Asked to leave at 8am the next morning. Breakfast was served between 8 & 830

• 14th Apr 2015
  • New Zealand

The hostel was opened when I arrived and there was nobody there. I had to wait for 1 hour until appear a guy responsible for cleaning the hostel. I left my luggage there and went to see the city. I returned around 3 pm and I kept waiting for more than 1 hour in front of the hostel. Then I went to a supermarket to eat something and when I returned to the flat again a girl told me that the hostel was closed, so I had to move to a different place. I had to walk in Pisa for 3 hours until find a plac

• 13th Feb 2015