Welcome Bed & Breakfast

17th Feb 2017

good enjoyed :-)

17th Feb 2017
7.1

We got moved and had to take a sketchy Jeep to the nice lady's "summer home". Other than that, pretty good.

12th Feb 2017
6.9

Clean bathrooms and bed, but you have to make the bed yourself. Good wifi. I wouldn't recommend this location for people trying to have easy access to any main part of town, the airport, or the train station. It's pretty out of the way, and while the busses can take you to and from this location, they shut down and don't reopen until 6 am. So if you're trying to catch an early flight (like I did), you'll have to walk about 2 miles, as no one will be out and taxis in this area are sparse

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
26th Jan 2017
4.3

This hostel double charged us for our booking - they made a charge to my credit card verified by my credit card company prior to our arrival and charged me again when I arrived. When I tried to explain to the staff that I had already been charged, she just said "no English" and just charged my credit card again. However, she then proceeded to demonstrate her fluency in English by telling us about the hostel - which does NOT include breakfast. We also reserved two beds but had to share one bed.

• Ireland, Couple, 18-24
18th Jan 2017
6.0

Nice B&B in Pisa. I booked it presuming it included breakfast (as it's a Bed and Breakfast) but later discovered it wasn't included. It's a bit of a walk away from the main sites and train station. As it's a small B&B, don't be expecting to meet other people. Good for one night.