Welcome Bed & Breakfast Reviews

Via Matteucci 30b, 56124, Pisa, Italy

The rooms were very well decorated and the place was overall nice but it's the noisiest place I ever been in my life and if you intend to sleep past 7am, I would not recommend this place

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Portugal

In the internet was information about breakfast included but there was no breakfast (unleds you pay additional money). There was addictional pay for 'climate' or something like this (about 1 Euro per person per night) and we didn't know about it before... but our place was nice, with lovely garden to sit there, clean private bathroom. This is cheap hostel for not demanding people.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Poland

The bed and breakfast itself was lovely however the owner didn't have the correct change to give us after paying for the room so said she would give it to us when we checked out which never happened, which was very frustrating. Also our key for the main door didn't work so we were locked out for over an hour even after knocking and ringing the hostel repeatedly and were told that someone would come let us in which they didn't, another guest thankful came home and let us in. Would not stay again

I was collected at the station,and taken to another place to stay.

• 20th Jun 2014

We got to the place and no one was there. We waited outside for 4 hours before a friend came and helped us call. The woman came and then told us the place wasn't available. She drove us to a new place in a better location but there was no breakfast or Internet. The lady had no explanations and just said she didn't understand when we tried to talk to her about it. She gave us a paltry discount.

Very nice hostel, clean and friendly. The bathroom was nice and clean as well. Stuff helpful. We would definitely come back!

• 24th Apr 2014
  • Poland

I did not like the place. The owner is not in the B&B all the time so you have to phone her to say when you arrive. Her attentions were rude and even racist towards some of the other guest who were not european.

• 22nd Apr 2014
  • Spain

Nice place but: 1. No one to check you in, we had the cleaning guy to let us in luckily, two groups after us waited for a couple hours in open. 2. Booked a 6 bed private, got a 4 bed with 2 beach chairs cramped in (w/o mattresses) 3. Breakfast is not included, while it says so on website. 4. The owner didn't allow to use kitchen as we paid budget prices, was rude enough to close it with a wooden partition while yelling in Italian. It's a risk, if nothing goes wrong, then you're lucky, else...

Welcome B

• 18th Apr 2014

Not a very nice staff and we were surprised that we had to pay a big touristic tax not included in the price (2euros per day per person).The breakfast was a bit disappointing and we only got it the first morning! The owner told us that because we booked by hostelworld we could only have it the first morning, we had to pay for the other days: this was absolutely not mentioned anywhere when we booked our room! The BB is also very far from the center, in a not very nice secured district. Nice room.

Very clean and friendly. Make sure to advise your arrival time. No one answered the door so waited for 20 minutes.

Its a great hostel. Very clean and the stuff is super friendly! All of them. It is not super super close to the center but we did not mind the 25 minute walk. After dinner totally ok :) and you get to see a different part of Pisa. So,I had the best pizza magherita for only 4€ :) We would come back !!

• 3rd Apr 2014

Wasn't given the right location on the map, however staff were friendly and helpful. Next day however I realised I had several what looked like bites on my arms, face and feet. They may well have been bed bugs.

Certainly a little walk from downtown Pisa, I crashed at this hostel for one night, really just a layover if you will, and found it to be perfect. The staff was super friendly and the rooms were clean.

ok, the fact of having a hostel is to make tourists feel almost like at home instead of having them running away from them and thats what I felt. Not only that but also during the day I stayed, there was no one at the front desk just in case somebody will need help.

• 27th Feb 2014
  • El Salvador

It has been great when I was there, I only couldn't understand why I must wait until the afternoon to check in, a little inconvenient.

Excellent value for money! Breakfast not included however, yet available at a small cost of 3 euros. About a half an hour walk to the historical centre (Leaning Tower of Pisa) and the same from the train station. No real atmosphere as it was pretty deserted in Winter, however the owner was lovely and the rooms were great!

A great place to stay in Pisa. We showed up a few hours before the arrival time we said, but it was no problem for them. They showed us to our rooms which were outstanding for the price! The bathroom was nice and clean as well. I would definitely stay here again.

View all Pisa Bed and Breakfasts