Welcome Hostel Prague Center Reviews

Zitna 17, Prague 1, Prague, Czech Republic

Fantastic Hostel - About 15/20 min walk from the old town but right off a main shopping/dining strip. Staff were simply delightful and very helpful. Rooms and bathrooms were very clean. Little tea kettle in the room was a great touch. Not one complaint.

Very friendly atmosphere. Excellent location in the city centre. Easy to find. All facilities can be asked at the reception (hair dryer, adapter...) for free. Free WiFi connection in the room. Absolutely clean! I woul only recommend darker curtains! ;) Perfect for a weekend away!

Me and my Girlfriend stayed in this hostel 2 nights.Nobody was disturbing us.Staff is very kind and friendly. I recommend this hostel to everybody.

Family run hostel. Very nice man showed us to the room. Told us good places to see in prague in our short stay. Tucked away just outside of the main square. Quiet but close enough to walk to anything important.

The hostel was fine and we don't have any specific complaints. It was very average.

We had a nice 5-day stay at this hostel. Its location is really central since it is pretty close to Karlovo Namesti metro station. The staff was really helpful during our stay and I hope we'll be here as soon as possible. I highly recommend this hostel for future customers.

• 2nd Aug 2014