Fabulous 460 Total Reviews
Fabulous 460 Total Reviews
Welcome Hostel Prague Center Located at Zitna 17, Prague 1, Prague.
Czech Republic
Prague 16000 Zitna 17, Prague 1
83% 460
50.0773581 14.4243621
    Rooms available

• India, Female, 31-40
20th Jun 2016

My friend and I stayed at a studio apartment - it was centrally located, private, very clean, very comfortable and felt like home. Sauki, who manages the place, is very friendly and helpful! Everything in Prague was walkable from here. Overall, a great place to stay in Prague!

• Germany, Couple, 18-24
13th May 2016

Our room was large and clean, and the neighbors were very quiet. The owner was very friendly and made sure that we had everything we needed. I was a bit worried that the hostel wasn't close enough to everything I wanted to visit, but it's within reasonable walking distance of everything. I would definitely stay here again.

28th Apr 2016

Location is great. We were always walking to the city center, the castle, and the railway station, etc. during our 4 day stay there. It is weird that they ask customers who require room cleaning to "wait for the maid at around 9-10 am" because I would suppose that backpackers usually leave early and come back late. I went to the reception to change towels and was questioned about not waiting for the maid, but still got what I need. Just a heads-up for others.

• lavee181805
  • USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
4th Jan 2016
8.0

This hostel is more like a hotel, but that is exactly what we wanted! Very cute rooms and very clean. We had a hot water pot, coffee, and mini fridge in our room along with a private bath. Great deal for a 2 person room for under 25$ a night!