Fabulous 468 Total Reviews
Fabulous 468 Total Reviews
Welcome Hostel Prague Center Located at Zitna 17, Prague 1, Prague.
Czech Republic
Prague 16000 Zitna 17, Prague 1
86% 468
50.0773581 14.4243621
    Rooms available

• South Korea, All Female Group, 25-30
14th Sep 2016

The owner of this hostel was the kindest, most helpful and friendliest staff I've ever met! He helped me with everything that I had trouble with during my trip to Prague. The hostel is located very close to the Main station and my room was spacious and cosy. I shared toilet with others but it was just next to my room so I didn't find it inconvenient. Plus, the toilet was very clean. I definitely recommend this hostel if you want a cosy, comfortable and welcoming hostel with decent price.

• England, Female, 41+
30th Aug 2016

The hostel's rooms are in an old building within walking distance of the station and old town. You can buy breakfast at supermarkets nearby and the Karlovo square gardens are nice and peaceful to eat it in. The shared shower and loo were clean. My room looked out over the rear courtyard and there was no traffic noise whatsoever despite the address being on a main road.

• India, Female, 31-40
20th Jun 2016

My friend and I stayed at a studio apartment - it was centrally located, private, very clean, very comfortable and felt like home. Sauki, who manages the place, is very friendly and helpful! Everything in Prague was walkable from here. Overall, a great place to stay in Prague!

• Germany, Couple, 18-24
13th May 2016

Our room was large and clean, and the neighbors were very quiet. The owner was very friendly and made sure that we had everything we needed. I was a bit worried that the hostel wasn't close enough to everything I wanted to visit, but it's within reasonable walking distance of everything. I would definitely stay here again.

28th Apr 2016

Location is great. We were always walking to the city center, the castle, and the railway station, etc. during our 4 day stay there. It is weird that they ask customers who require room cleaning to "wait for the maid at around 9-10 am" because I would suppose that backpackers usually leave early and come back late. I went to the reception to change towels and was questioned about not waiting for the maid, but still got what I need. Just a heads-up for others.