Welcome Hostel Prague Center Reviews

Zitna 17, Prague 1, Prague, Czech Republic

We really enjoyed our stay. We were welcomed warmly and given lots of advice on how to get round and what to. Room was huge with lots of space to spread out and organise our backpacks and there were nice little touches like a kettle with tea and coffee. Room was private and there were no bathroom queues but there also wasn't really any communal element to the stay, no shared dining space or common room so there wasn't opportunity to mix. Location was fine, near a metro and not too far to walk.

Great Hostel with very spacious rooms and a good localisation. A Little bit noisy but I think it was because our windows were facing the main street. Thank you Manager for the fridge in the room (+30 Celsius degrees on this weekend). Very comfortable beds, small and cosy hostel. 10 minutes walk from the main Station, and the prices are really low. I can recommend it to any backpacker.

Excellent staff, the man who runs the hostel is super friendly and helpful. We stayed at a double bed-private room and were quite satisfied with it. I recommend this hostel to everyone and I will stay there if I go to Prague again.

• 24th Jun 2015
  • Turkey

Staff was very helpful. Good location: next to the new center, and possible to go to the old center walking. We booked a room with shared bathroom, but they change to one with shower , no extra costs. The only problem was the shower: it was cold. However, I would recommend the hostel.

We had a great stay, stuff was friendly, location is good and room was excellent and clean!