Welcome Hostel Prague Center Reviews

Zitna 17, Prague 1, Prague, Czech Republic

Everything was fine. Location near downtown, don't have to take a bus to get to oldtown. Conditions like I expected, but room was very small, claustrophobic I would say. Staff very helpful. No social room.

• 14th Mar 2014
  • Poland

Huge rooms and excellent staff. I did missed wi-fi in our room, otherwise it was grat.

Nice and very quiet hostel with great location. The bed quite hard thou apart from that everything was great! I definitely go back there for the value of money as well as great location.

hourly office makes inconveniences too many keys only to get into the rooms horrible beds and mattresses bad internet connections

• 4th Nov 2013