Welcome Hostel Prague Center

19th Feb 2017

Very nice place!

• South Korea, All Female Group, 25-30
14th Sep 2016

The owner of this hostel was the kindest, most helpful and friendliest staff I've ever met! He helped me with everything that I had trouble with during my trip to Prague. The hostel is located very close to the Main station and my room was spacious and cosy. I shared toilet with others but it was just next to my room so I didn't find it inconvenient. Plus, the toilet was very clean. I definitely recommend this hostel if you want a cosy, comfortable and welcoming hostel with decent price.

• England, Female, 41+
30th Aug 2016

The hostel's rooms are in an old building within walking distance of the station and old town. You can buy breakfast at supermarkets nearby and the Karlovo square gardens are nice and peaceful to eat it in. The shared shower and loo were clean. My room looked out over the rear courtyard and there was no traffic noise whatsoever despite the address being on a main road.