Welcome Inn Reviews

Via Santa Teresa degli Scalzi, 8, Naples, Italy

Very dirty never saw the room cleaned in 3 days i stayed, showers and toilets didnt work properly and it was full of bed bugs i got bitten badly dont stay here

Cheap hostel with a really great atmosphere thanks to the common room and the kitchen BUT Broken, leaking, and noisy shower. Bed bugs in the beds and the sofas, pierced linens. Really minimalist breakfast. No laundry service as the website says. Some staff members can really make you uncomfortable... Great stay though, thanks to the cool atmosphere and great people you meet.

Great hostel! Really cheap and nice! Great atmosphere and cheap beer

Good location, just a short from the metro station. Nearby a lot of the attractions in Naples. Pretty lively atmosphere at night in the lounge. A good places if you are the type who wanna meet new people and exchange travel tips

The staff were very friendly

super good location and staff! I love here and it is perfect for short stay in napoli, near by supermarket and pizza shop, 200meters to national museum, good wifi and everything is nice^^

Very friendly staff and helpful when we had questions regarding the area! Unfortunatley our room (we had booked a private room) was FULL of bedbugs! They were ont he walls, on our bed, crawling around ... it was horrible! We sprayed the bed down with bug spray, but in the morning found some that had attached themselves to our clothing and bags! Luckily we werent bit badly, but got out of there asap!

The bathroom was filthy, it had trouble draining and you would be showering with water up to your ankles. Also ... BEDBUGS. A few of my roommates has bites all over their legs or back. Also, one of the guys that works there, a skinny German man in his fifties with a mullet likes to take you out to the main square and then flirt with young female backpackers ... Disgusting.

The think I liked the most was the staff, incredibly friendly and even willing to party with you. There is always someone in the reception, so don't panic, is not that the hostel will be left alone. The place is around two or three minutes walk from a metro station, but actually the description provided by the hostel is not the easiest one, just go for the number. For the rest, everything is quite normal.

one of the cheapest in Naples. Good position. The owner gave us great info about the city and where to eat.

hostel is right next to a really busy road so during the night it is not always easy to sleep with open windows. the showers are really bad

The location is good, its close to 2 metro stations, good nightlife and some of the best pizzerias. The staff were friendly, but most of the staff are backpackers. This place needs some TLC, most of the facilities are broken or not working. Door handles, lockers, beds, showers, these are cheap and easy things that could be fixed but aren't. Lastly, beware of the death bed, it's in the "staff" room. Above you is a hole in the ceiling from a fire and the bed is infested with bed bugs, I got mauled

• 29th Jul 2014

I really enjoyed myself at the hostel and everybody was super friendly. The kitchen was a bonus for when you want to make some food. Also the staff gave awesome recommendations for a great pizza and gelato restaurant.

• 22nd Jul 2014

A bit run down : broken lockers, showers etc. but maybe that's typical naples. Still, the locker thing affects security. good location as well as exceptional atmosphere and staff make up for the other stuff ( breakfast also great). So depends what you value.

Beautiful hostel with wonderfully painted walls. The staff, especially Andreas, are great. Can not praise them more. There aren't any locks on the doors, or safes to put your stuff in, but someone is always at the desk so you should be alright. The breakfast was incredibly lackluster, but you were able to cook your own food. Awesome common room. Don't hesitate, get this hostel.

We stayed in hostel for two nights. It was very comfortable stay, without any problems. Atmospehre was very nice and fun, stuff very chilled out and proffessional. For sure I can recommend this hostel.

• 17th Jul 2014
  • Poland

This is a good hostel with a very nice atmosphere! The only problem that I faced was the staff that forgot to finalize the extension of my reservation and I had to move to another hostel.

The people running the hostel were very friendly and helpful but the conditions of the room were quite poor. I woke up in the morning with a smallbug filled with blood (my own) crawling over me and then later found a bed bug in my stuff. I wouldn't recommend this hostel for this reason.

Although we paid for the use of an en suite bathroom, our shower didn't work and so we had to use the communal one. When it did work the shower was of poor quality and was more a trickle of water than an actual shower, and there were broken tiles on the bathroom floor. I would also expect a plug socket next to each bed for each guest to use. I do not expect luxury when staying in basic hostel accommodation but i do expect to have fully functioning, clean and safe facilities at the very least.