Welcome Inn Reviews

Via Santa Teresa degli Scalzi, 8, Naples, Italy

A bit run down : broken lockers, showers etc. but maybe that's typical naples. Still, the locker thing affects security. good location as well as exceptional atmosphere and staff make up for the other stuff ( breakfast also great). So depends what you value.

Beautiful hostel with wonderfully painted walls. The staff, especially Andreas, are great. Can not praise them more. There aren't any locks on the doors, or safes to put your stuff in, but someone is always at the desk so you should be alright. The breakfast was incredibly lackluster, but you were able to cook your own food. Awesome common room. Don't hesitate, get this hostel.

We stayed in hostel for two nights. It was very comfortable stay, without any problems. Atmospehre was very nice and fun, stuff very chilled out and proffessional. For sure I can recommend this hostel.

• 17th Jul 2014
  • Poland

This is a good hostel with a very nice atmosphere! The only problem that I faced was the staff that forgot to finalize the extension of my reservation and I had to move to another hostel.

The people running the hostel were very friendly and helpful but the conditions of the room were quite poor. I woke up in the morning with a smallbug filled with blood (my own) crawling over me and then later found a bed bug in my stuff. I wouldn't recommend this hostel for this reason.

Although we paid for the use of an en suite bathroom, our shower didn't work and so we had to use the communal one. When it did work the shower was of poor quality and was more a trickle of water than an actual shower, and there were broken tiles on the bathroom floor. I would also expect a plug socket next to each bed for each guest to use. I do not expect luxury when staying in basic hostel accommodation but i do expect to have fully functioning, clean and safe facilities at the very least.

It is a little bit of a walk with luggage from the metro to the hostel, but it is right next to the archaeological museum. Has a kitchen and a comfortable common room. Be sure to check out the Pizzeria Starita just up the street.

BED BUGS!!!!!! I got eaten alive and then when I asked the reception the best way to get back to the main station, he told me to use the metro without mentioning how dangerous it was, I was pushed into a corner and my wallet and phone stolen!! be very careful on the metro underground. I think the hostel should put a warning to travellers that are coming and going from the hostel about thiefs. If he had mentioned it, Im sure I would of been more aware of my belongings and chosen a taxi instead.

Welcome inn was clean and very close the train station. Stuff is helpful but a bad thing that map which given to us. Bcs map is printout of google map :) but anway i stayed just a day and it was Ok.

It was very noisy at night while we were trying to sleep but the facilities were nice.

• 7th Jun 2014

Awesome people and a fantastic place :-)

• 30th May 2014

Nice place to stay, we only stayed for one day but the atmosphere was wonderful! A little way from the train station but would stay again if we came to town.

Great place with awesome staff.

If it happens to go to Napoli again, we will defo stay there. Great atmosphere and helpful staff.

I stayed here for 1 night as I had already booked in elsewhere (Hostel of the Sun) for the nights that followed, but arrived in Naples a day early. I found myself waking up the next day wishing I had booked my whole time there as the STAFF were amazing. Really lovely people, one of which even let me eat some of his food for dinner as I had missed mine. The place is really charming and I would recommend, however, I absolutely loved my other hostel (Hostel of the Sun) too. Stay at either… LOVELY!

This hostel was the worst hostel which i have ever stayed in my travel life. We went to Naples with my girlfriend for two days and stayed there. Hostel was very dirty and there was no key in the dorms, also no pluggers for electiricity(just one for 6 mixed dorm i guess) And i wanna complain to hostelworld.com customer service about we stayed 7 people in 6 mixed dorms. So there was an extra bed in the room but we paid for 6 people. Also, the bathroom inside the room was entirely dirty

An inexpensive hostel with basic facilities. Croissant and coffee for breakfast included. No additional tourist taxes to pay. Good location; 5 min walk to the nearest metro stop, 15 min walk to the centre. Good common area for socialising. Friendly staff. I wish there were more electric sockets in the room though, at least one per each guest would be fine. Good value for money.

Wonderful people running reception. Very knowledgeable about Naples, sights, transport and places not to be missed. The building is old but well maintained. Very clean and any troubles with plumbing were quickly dealt with. It's quiet during the week but very full on weekends. Can't beat the price!

It's really good hostel!!! Very good!! The staff was so friendly, communicative, helpfull! Ir's really clean) Very tasty breakfast)) THANK YOU very much!! P.S. If I will be in Naples again I will choose only your hostel!!) Thank you)

• 14th Apr 2014
  • Belarus

The staff there are really really helpful. They are glad to solve any problem of you and offer you information of travelling in Naples. Location is near the metro and fairly safe. Highly recommend.