Welcome Inn Reviews

Via Santa Teresa degli Scalzi, 8, Naples, Italy

BED BUGS!!!!!! I got eaten alive and then when I asked the reception the best way to get back to the main station, he told me to use the metro without mentioning how dangerous it was, I was pushed into a corner and my wallet and phone stolen!! be very careful on the metro underground. I think the hostel should put a warning to travellers that are coming and going from the hostel about thiefs. If he had mentioned it, Im sure I would of been more aware of my belongings and chosen a taxi instead.

Welcome inn was clean and very close the train station. Stuff is helpful but a bad thing that map which given to us. Bcs map is printout of google map :) but anway i stayed just a day and it was Ok.

It was very noisy at night while we were trying to sleep but the facilities were nice.

• 7th Jun 2014

Awesome people and a fantastic place :-)

• 30th May 2014

Nice place to stay, we only stayed for one day but the atmosphere was wonderful! A little way from the train station but would stay again if we came to town.

Great place with awesome staff.

If it happens to go to Napoli again, we will defo stay there. Great atmosphere and helpful staff.

I stayed here for 1 night as I had already booked in elsewhere (Hostel of the Sun) for the nights that followed, but arrived in Naples a day early. I found myself waking up the next day wishing I had booked my whole time there as the STAFF were amazing. Really lovely people, one of which even let me eat some of his food for dinner as I had missed mine. The place is really charming and I would recommend, however, I absolutely loved my other hostel (Hostel of the Sun) too. Stay at either… LOVELY!

1 2 Next » last »