Welcome Inn Reviews

Via Santa Teresa degli Scalzi, 8, Naples, Italy

If it happens to go to Napoli again, we will defo stay there. Great atmosphere and helpful staff.

I stayed here for 1 night as I had already booked in elsewhere (Hostel of the Sun) for the nights that followed, but arrived in Naples a day early. I found myself waking up the next day wishing I had booked my whole time there as the STAFF were amazing. Really lovely people, one of which even let me eat some of his food for dinner as I had missed mine. The place is really charming and I would recommend, however, I absolutely loved my other hostel (Hostel of the Sun) too. Stay at either… LOVELY!

This hostel was the worst hostel which i have ever stayed in my travel life. We went to Naples with my girlfriend for two days and stayed there. Hostel was very dirty and there was no key in the dorms, also no pluggers for electiricity(just one for 6 mixed dorm i guess) And i wanna complain to hostelworld.com customer service about we stayed 7 people in 6 mixed dorms. So there was an extra bed in the room but we paid for 6 people. Also, the bathroom inside the room was entirely dirty

An inexpensive hostel with basic facilities. Croissant and coffee for breakfast included. No additional tourist taxes to pay. Good location; 5 min walk to the nearest metro stop, 15 min walk to the centre. Good common area for socialising. Friendly staff. I wish there were more electric sockets in the room though, at least one per each guest would be fine. Good value for money.

Wonderful people running reception. Very knowledgeable about Naples, sights, transport and places not to be missed. The building is old but well maintained. Very clean and any troubles with plumbing were quickly dealt with. It's quiet during the week but very full on weekends. Can't beat the price!

It's really good hostel!!! Very good!! The staff was so friendly, communicative, helpfull! Ir's really clean) Very tasty breakfast)) THANK YOU very much!! P.S. If I will be in Naples again I will choose only your hostel!!) Thank you)

• 14th Apr 2014
  • Belarus

The staff there are really really helpful. They are glad to solve any problem of you and offer you information of travelling in Naples. Location is near the metro and fairly safe. Highly recommend.

did not like the smell from the shower in the toilet in dorm otherwise everything else was good. there was a great view from the balcony in the dorm or at least you can see the side of the street. people walking up and down etc great tv room with sky movies and free use of pc with internet access. the breakfast was not great although maybe ok. continental without butter just jam and croissant with toast and coffee. the german guy at the reception was very nice to talk to

Good hostel for low price, near of two lines metro stations, near mini-supermarket, good staff and atmosfere. If I again will be in Napoli i will stay there again.

• 7th Mar 2014