Welcome Surf Hostel Reviews

Iha Grande, Angra dos Reis, Ilha Grande, Brazil

the staff are very helpful and even stored my belongings for a couple of days while I hiked part of the island. The curtains on the beds is a nice little touch of privacy in such large rooms.

I really like this hostel but we had no breakfast since it was a low season (beginning of June).

• 5th Jun 2015

I spend a really good weekend, the hostel was plenty of young travellers, the atmosphere was great, people from the reception are really nice, they are always offering help ang giving advices for the treks or any kind of tour. They let us organise a BBQ in the hostel. I recommend (especially for the kindness of the staff on reception) !

• 4th Jun 2015

The place is great! Clean, have a cozy meeting room, accept credit cards.. and abave all things have a great staff.

• 4th Jun 2015

Great hostel to stay at and from there explore the island. The hostel is on the outskirt of the small town. There is a very relaxed vibe, couches, and hammocks where your can relax add to this feeling. The beds are exceptional comfortable; proper matrasses! And the breakfast contains all to start of your day. Staff is friendly, helpfull and cleaned two times a day when i was there. I would definitly recommend staying here.