Wellywood Backpackers Reviews

58 Tory Street, Wellington, New Zealand

I never sleep in so disgusting hostel!! Don't go in this place !! The staff is incompetent. Bathrooms, toilets, rooms are unsanitary. I just stay one night but it was the first time in NZ I felt insecure!!!

Would never come back.. was not the hostel but mainly the people i had to stay with. .

• 26th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

This is one of your run of the mill hostels. It is generally clean and tidy. The facilities are more than adequate for a hostel of its size and the location is great.

Oh God dont go there!!! I wish I was warned! It was by far the worst Hostel (especially for that price) I have ever stayed at - and Ive been to Asia. Extremely dirty, moldy, smelly and all in all just disgusting! I slept with my sleepingbag on top of the nasty matress as everything was so filthy, I was afraid to catch a disease. The kitchen is just as dirty and I hope you dont mind eating your food with nothing but knives. No pots, pans or cuttlery (besides knives) its useless. DONT STAY THERE!!