Weltempfänger Backpacker Hostel Reviews

Venloer Str. 196, 50823 Koln, Cologne, Germany

This place had the funkiest bar/common room ever. A good place to hang and meet others. Alternative theme in alternative district. Showers were limited, but adequate if you plan ahead. Beds were solid, mattresses were firm. I'd recommend it.

A very nice and clean hostel, very friendly and helpful staff, nice bar/cafe downstairs where you can mingle. The only problem was wifi can be extremely slow and very inconsistent, sometimes isn't able to even connect, especially in the rooms and the kitchen.

I really enoyed the stay. Loved the beers at 1.50. Definitively I ll be back in my next trip to Koln

The rooms were good. Small, clean and comfortable. Unfortunately a guy came into the hostel and tried to rob us twice in one night. We should have locked the door while we were sleeping but I also think there was some responsibility on the hostel that this man got into the building when it was apparently only accesible by guests. The staff were super lovely and friendly at all times. One other complaint was the kitchen. It was so disgusting that I couldn't cook food in it. Please clean it!

I was very happy staying at this hostel and would definitely stay again. Staff are friendly, facilities good and location great.

It worked for one night. was alright. not the best hostel, but also not the worst I've been to.

1 2 Next » last »