Weltempfänger Backpacker Hostel Reviews

Venloer Str. 196, 50823 Koln, Cologne, Germany

I really enjoyed my stay here! The staff is really friendly and glad to give you tips about Cologne. The reception bar downstairs is nice, it has good coffee and very cheap beer. The hostel is very conveniently located right next to the metro station entrance, you can't miss it. I forgot some of my belongings to the hostel. The staff was really helpful and sent it to my home immediately, which was very nice! I will definitely come back when I next visit Cologne!

I really liked how the rooms had an ensuite. During my stay it was heavily raining outside so I really enjoyed sitting in the café downstairs as well- it has a really cool vibe.

Please improve the internet as soon as possible

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Indonesia

Staff were world class, someone give them an award for being so amazing all day errday!

Great place with excellent service. Breakfast was always good and it was a nice quiet place to stay in Koln. Cannot praise the employees enough for their nice attitudes. Would return there again no problem.

Everything I needed. Just a few steps away from the underground on a busy street full of bars and cafes.

I couldn't have been happier with my stay. There was a lot of walking to get to the sites but also a lot of restaurants and a beautiful park in the area. The cafe on the bottom floor is extremely charming. Staying here made me feel like I was rich.

Pleasant stay. The floor I stayed on had only 1 toilet and 2 showers split between 6 people, but it never became a problem. Also, it is 4 euro for the breakfast and it's worth it! Variety of options from cereal, coffee, cheese, hard boiled eggs, and salami.

• 8th Jun 2014