Weltempfänger Backpacker Hostel Reviews

Venloer Str. 196, 50823 Koln, Cologne, Germany

Great place! Always can ask for any thing to the staff. Very flexible and friendly people. Hugs!

I really enjoyed my stay here! The staff is really friendly and glad to give you tips about Cologne. The reception bar downstairs is nice, it has good coffee and very cheap beer. The hostel is very conveniently located right next to the metro station entrance, you can't miss it. I forgot some of my belongings to the hostel. The staff was really helpful and sent it to my home immediately, which was very nice! I will definitely come back when I next visit Cologne!

I really liked how the rooms had an ensuite. During my stay it was heavily raining outside so I really enjoyed sitting in the café downstairs as well- it has a really cool vibe.

Please improve the internet as soon as possible

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Indonesia

Staff were world class, someone give them an award for being so amazing all day errday!

Great place with excellent service. Breakfast was always good and it was a nice quiet place to stay in Koln. Cannot praise the employees enough for their nice attitudes. Would return there again no problem.

1 2 Next » last »