Wendy House Reviews

36/2 Soi Kasemson 1, Rama 1 Road, Patumwan, Bangkok, Thailand

The place itself was great, clean and nice. Room was really small but it was sufficient for our purpose. Regarding the staff - they were really pleasant and nice and helpful. I have one suggestion - we have been contacted on the streets by the gem-scam organisation (people and tuk-tuk drivers who want to get you to jewelry store to sale you fake gems) many times and it seems to be very common in Bangkok. It might be good to warn all the guest at the beginning about this.

I was pretty much impressed by staff friendliness who has serious concern for halal food.

• 18th Nov 2014
  • Indonesia

Biggest plus is great breakfast. Only minus is small room with no wardrobe.

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Poland

+location +breakfast -smelly room --ridiculously small room

Location, Location, Location. This is right by MBK and Siam Paragon so for shopping, cinema etc it's your haven. Wendy House felt like my home from home. I needed a break from hostels and this place had a great breakfast, computers, privacy, was quiet, all the things you could possibly need in your room, excellent maid service, fantastic staff who all spoke excellent English and the room was so comfy with the TV I felt for a couple of days like I was at home again. TV downstairs and microwave!

So clean Amazing breakfast but the biggest selling point is value for money. Plus fast computer and lots of staff on hand.

View all Bangkok Bed and Breakfasts