West Hostel Reviews

Av. Mariano Calado 13, Peniche, Portugal

Such a great, cozy hostel with a chilled out atmosphere! The owner is super friendly, chatty and helpful with everything from lending equipment to restaurant recommendations, the rooms comfy, the lockers huge. It feels a bit like being at home. Great place!

Awesome! Big G was an absolute champ, letting me borrow wetsuits and a surfboard free of charge! There was so a really sick crew of people at the lodge and we had an awesome time! Until next time...

Great hostel with great staff and facilities, beds are super comfortable. Showers are clean and great! Enjoyed my time here

One of the best I stayed at. Everything is great, especially the atmosphere. Definitely recomend.

Super chill hostel with super chill hosts! You get to meet everyone staying there and every night you get a good laugh with Glauco and Luis. I'll definitely be back!

Run by a nice couple, warm atmosphere, very clean, easy to find, close to the beach and the center. I would higly recommend to stay there!

The best hostel I've been in my trip through Portugal, from south to north, including places like Lisbon, Coimbra, Porto or Évora. As simple as that.

Great hostel, nice and really helpful staff, the atmosphere was so good. I will be back soon for sure!! Good waves

We felt very comfortable, the owner is the perfect host for good advice and we felt very welcomed! The atmosphere was familiar. We defenetly recommend this hostel :)

• 25th Aug 2015

Great stay! Lots of fun, loved the surfing! Perhaps a few more power plugs for charging would be ideal but no issue. Thanks again!

Glauco is an incredible host! Beyond thorough in his help. Kind and caring and genuine. Peniche is stunning! Hostle location perfect, facilities great, breakfast easy and simple, atmosphere relaxing and friendly. You could spend several days, if not longer here. Thank you Glauco for all of your help and support - all the best in your endeavours and please visit us if you ever come to Aus ;) The three Aussies Is, Nardu and Julia

The best staff ever! the most helpful ever...

I loved my stay at West Hostel! The staff is super friendly and very informative. They are always cleaning around and taking care of the guest. Its very cozy and small which is great to get to know other travelers. I had an amazing time here

• 17th Aug 2015
  • Peru

This is a cool little hostel where you will probably meet everyone that's staying there and hang out. Glauco is a champ. Only wish I could've stayed longer.