West Hostel Reviews

Av. Mariano Calado 13, Peniche, Portugal

Super place, super staff!

• 1st Aug 2015

Hostel is very nice and close to the beach, also very clean! The manager is always available. He told us where are the important things in the city, good restaurants etc. I would recommend it!

This is everything you need in a hostel. Clean bathrooms, dorms and private rooms and free wifi. Common areas for meeting people and the awesome hostel-boss Glauco. He is very friendly and helpful and makes your stay wonderfull. The hostel has the best kitchen ever, very clean. the terrace is a great place to meet everyone and full of nice murals and art, and the location is near the good beach to surf. I would defiantly stay here again!

Great hostel, super friendly and helpful owners, provide a great breakfast and good tips for surfing in the area. Would recommend staying here :)

Ticks all the boxes! Glauco and Ines are always going the extra mile. West Hostel made our stay in Peniche, just wish we could return one day! Thanks to the West Hostel dream team. Love, the Kiwi gals x

One of the best hostels I've ever been to. Gluaco is very nice and open minded. He will tell you everything about wonderful peniche and also about secret places to see. Allthough we only stayed there for one night, we felt very comfotable and get intough with many nice people. I totatly recommend this hostel!

Hands down best hostel I've ever stayed at. Glauco was the friendliest most helpful host I've met in all my years travelling. Don't bother looking at any other hostels in Peniche just book a bed here!

We spent a week in the West Hostel and there is nothing to complain about! Glauco was always there when we needed him, he gave us many ideas what to do even when the weather was bad, showed us local spots and told us about Peniche and Portugal. We felt really welcome at this place and the atmosphere was great. And it is is really clean! The beach is close, there are cafés and restaurants just next to the hostel, the local market and a supermarket are in walking distant. thank you so much Glauco!

Our stay in Peniche was just perfect :) Staying in West hostel felt like home! Our breakfast was great for a Hostel breakfast! We had milk, Jam, different cornflakes, bread and free beer! The owner Glauco was so nice and gave us the best traveling tips for Portugal! Thank uuu

We had the hostel just for ourselves so it was pretty cool. The staff is super friendly and helpful. Beach is nearby. I wish we could stay in Peniche longer...

we loved this hostel!!! near to the beach and a great host!!!

• 19th Apr 2015