West Lake Youth House Reviews

No.62-3Nanshan Lu, Hangzhou, Hangzhou, China

The hostel was easy to find (took a cab) and as soon as I arrived I could feel the good vibe. They told me that my booking was not possible to accomodate for the whole period, which was a bit of a downside, but they gave me another nice place to stay at the same price and drove me tehre, so i can't complain. I asked loads of info and staff was extremely helpful also to write things in mandarin for me.The other people staying were nice and I spent a day and an evening with them,

Location is very good with perfect atmosphere. I will definitely stay here again next time.

Everything was great in this little hostel. Great location for looking around West Lake but a little far from everything else - though taxis are really cheap. You can also order breakfast here, which is more expensive than getting food out but the food is decent. Overall, good place.

Nice quiet hostel in a beautiful setting. It is not in the main town but on West Lake and close to many temples. The staff were really friendly and helpful.

Nice queit location but close to the West lake. Staff were very helpful but the atmosphere in the comunal areas was a little too quiet

The staff extemely friendly and good English speakers. Made my stay in Hanzhoug much more confortable and easy. Their translations and indications on how to get to places worked alwyas fine. The place is nice and quite, the room just too small but clean.

• 1st Jul 2015
  • Argentina

Thank you for feedback,welcome back.

old chinese people on the room

• 23rd Jun 2015
  • Chile

Hey man,Like 40 years old is not old OK?If you complain about that,I don't know why you chose the dorm.Be nice.

the lobby looked fabulous and the wifi there was good, but when we went into the room, it was kind of disappointing. Wifi was not stable, and we found a huge worm next to our beds. the workers there told us that worm problem was serious in the area. but, overall, it was a nice experience staying in the hostel for its reasonable price.

Sorry for the unpleasant things happened,we will improve that.

We spent one night there. We had 3 beds in a dormitory of 4 people, we slept well and the room was clean enough. The staff was very useful with a lot of advices and spoke very good english (it's very appreciate in China !). Food was good and ready in only 10 minutes (for an omelet). Internet connection is only in the common area but I could do a job interview by skype very easily and without trouble. I recommend it !

Thank you for the rate,welcome back.

We were very very happy and impressed that when we needed to get a taxi one of the members of staff came out to help us which was invaluable because we would never have managed without her!! Thank you :)

• 27th Mar 2015

Thank you for the rate,welcome back.

Very nice, english speaking staff. Room could be better maintained and heating could be more evenly distributed in the room. Good location near the lake and away from the town.

• 6th Mar 2015