West Two London Reviews

22-23 Kensington Gardens Square, London, England

1917 Total Reviews

i still had good time

The hostel was very basic as you would expect with the price. The beds were uncorfortable and squeaky which kept waking me up. The toilets were not the cleanest and found it hard to find one with a sink in it. When we left for the evening there was about 6 people sat on the stairs who we had to walk around and the place smelt of weed. The man that checked us in was pleasent but not the night staff. The only plus is location but would not stay again and not recomend.

• 9th Nov 2013

The internet connection is atrocious. Staff tell you to connect downstairs, but you can hardly ever actually connect there. Unless you sit on the stairs by reception, good luck getting online. And speaking of stairs, it's really weird that you can't sit in the hallway but sitting on the stairs (which is narrower and more dangerous) is fine. Doesn't make any sense. The Kitchen needs a fridge. Plain and Simple. The guests need one.

The toilets aren't maintained enough for a hostel with so many people (or with so few toilets)... Especially after shower time. The mattresses look quite awful but the bedding is clean. People are cool, you get a mixed bunch. Location is good, it's in a more residential road in W2 although you're still near the shops.The Manager here is lovely and the staff are quite helpful and friendly.Wifi can be temperamental (apparently) and I didn't check out the kitchen. Recommend when cheap for 1\2 days.

Nice and cheap but you really only get what you pay for and that's fine. Although they could do with some more bathroom facilities

I've slept feeling the bed springs sticking in my back the hole night. Woke up tired and with pain in my back.

• 31st Oct 2013
  • Portugal

Dear West Two Team The room I stayed in hadn't been cleaned after the last visitor left it. The floor was dirty. The bed sheets had not been changed: there were hair on the pillowcase and even dirty spots on the sheets. Also, the bin was full of trash. I took pictures of all this in case you need proof. At least the cleaning boy promptly changed the bed sheets after I showed him the room. Kind regards

Got a bunked instead of an twin bed. The day we arrived all toilet where clogged and disgusting. People was smoking weed in the toilets too. Very noisy at night. How ever the area is great, and the hostel is located off a main road, so quite quiet at night.

• 20th Oct 2013