West Two London Reviews

22-23 Kensington Gardens Square, London, England

2084 Total Reviews

Passionate staff and smiley service composed with excellent management of the place and monitoring prices. Solutionism and unparelled focus makes the place one of the best hostels to stay with. Beds on the top floor needs some screw driver:) Warmest Regards P K Mika

the matress is very uncomfortable , otherwise I was very satisfaited.

• 2nd May 2014
  • China

This place was a great place to crash the night, as I did. But I was told my some people who had been there for a month that security of personal belongings wasn't good. Apparently a lot of theft. So be on your guard. Otherwise the place is a typical hostel. Old building, very old mattresses, lots of nationalities, cheap prices but in a great location. Personally I wouldn't spend more than a night there.

The central location is really the only upside to this place. This is not a travellers hostel. In fact it has a rather shabby halfway house feel to it. The fourth floor reeks of mildew and there were not enough toilets or even faucets to wash your hands. There are no lockers and the beds are the most basic and squeak alot. To top it off all the power outlets were jammed(?) and the WiFi really only worked on the first two floors. And I think I'm being lenient here

Rooms were clean, but there were only two toilets which were in constant use. Sometimes you had to wait to use it. Apart from that location is great, 5 min walk to Bayswater station

• 1st May 2014
  • Poland

The hostle was okay, it was clean. But for some reason I find British people are pretty grumpy when they are at work but the strangers you meet on the street are super nice. The service is very average except for the nice french guy who works there. Although we place our bags in the counter it didn't feel safe because they never checked our Id or anything to retrieve it. We could have easily taken other people's stuff. They have different staffs as well.

• 1st May 2014

Not good kitchen facilities.

Some lockable closets or storage baskets; no rearrangement of customer rooms during a stay, or at least a warning or a call before touching customers' property. The rooms are very stuffed with occupants' belongings so some shelves/closets would make it easier. In overall, more security and more convenience in rooms and bathrooms.

It would be useful to have a mirrors in every toilet, to have a laundry, something to eat for breakfast and better access to the luggage-store

I booked two beds in a mix room, but when I went in the hotel for the check in they could offer me two beds in two separates rooms. Not good, since I was with my girlfriend!

I have had a lovely time in the hostel.The bathrooms and kitchen are kept spotlessly clean by the staff Roberto and Finnish guy. The staff are educated and funny and very helpful many thanks to Yarn, Cristos and Mario for all their help.

NOT ENOUGH BATHROOM, SOME DONT HAVE SINK

Please notify guests in advance about emergencies that result in being sent to another hostel, to a completely different location in London.

This is not a youth hostel at all!!! The people there are scaring (including the staff!!!) Dirty, scaring people, bad facilities.... That's all! They didn't allowed me to use the kitchen after the check out, and they were very rude! Really, Veeeeeeery rude! This people is all cherere! Don't go there if you want to finish your trip alive!

there are no bed linen, rooms are small, the mattress are unconfortable

• 15th Apr 2014

the room was not as advertised but due to the lateness of our arrivel we didnt complain as we were extremely tired.. the showers were dirty and so was the toilets there was mold on the walls in the WC. we booked a double private room and we got bunk beds which is not what was advertised so we ended up sleeping together in a single bed, once we managed to get to sleep we were woken up by extremely loud music and singing from just outside the hotel....aggressive gangster rap...would not rate..

• 14th Apr 2014

Me and my friend were gonna stay one night but unfortunately we missed that you had to pay by cash and this particular night our bank shut down so we never stayed at this hostel.. The staff was very friendly though!

The manager seemed very nice and reliable so I thought the place is OK.

• 9th Apr 2014
  • Bulgaria

Staff are really lovely, In the middle of loads of restaurants, pubs and cafes and 2 minutes walk to the tube. There's a wardrobe, sink and little table in the rooms, as well as plenty of plugs. Clean bedding and room, and clean toilets and showers.

The bedroom as great. Mine was for eight people of both genders. The beds looke very new and the bed linen was very clean. The bedrooms dont have a locker where you can put your things. The location is AMAZING. Very close to de tube and near buy lots of atms restaurants and markets that work until late at night. The only dow side was the bathroom, even tough the shower was very warm they only had one bathroom (one toilet and one shower) per floor. It was worth it.