West Two London Reviews

22-23 Kensington Gardens Square, London, England

The bedroom as great. Mine was for eight people of both genders. The beds looke very new and the bed linen was very clean. The bedrooms dont have a locker where you can put your things. The location is AMAZING. Very close to de tube and near buy lots of atms restaurants and markets that work until late at night. The only dow side was the bathroom, even tough the shower was very warm they only had one bathroom (one toilet and one shower) per floor. It was worth it.

Great Location to walk into London!

no fridge which was a bit of a problem. and not enough bathrooms

Nice soft beds, clean private showers, and the staff was very nice. Very small common room though.

It's a good value for money if you are staying a small time in London! It is near the city centre and is not expensive! For me it was ok, because I only stayed one night there and it was near Victoria coach! But I didn't want to stay more time there! Staffs aren't so clean, mainly the bathroom!

• 29th Mar 2014

You get what you pay for - the location is great and very convenient. The rooms vere clean and the staff very friendly and helpful. On the other hand, the kitchen is quite terrible - no fridge, no kettle. But as I said, for the price, I didn't expect much. If I'm going to London again, I would consider staying there again.

I still don't understand if it's normal having security guys that don't speak English or are arrogant towords some guests (lust for power). Bed where my friend slept was dirty from previous night. They also don't provide lockers. U can leave stuff in reception but they don't assume any responsibility anyways. Is it a joke? What?! The hostel is well cleaned and the atmosphere is almost ok.

the staff was quite moody and all the toilets/showers were constantly dirty

• 21st Mar 2014

Improve security in the building and movements with the various rooms. Staff need better training and able to moderately speak in English. The Location of the hostel was London and not Spain! People allowed to eat and drink in the rooms. As there was only one main light in the room(ceiling) the people on the upper bunks were constantly disrupted from sleeping after midnight.

It's a fairly standard low end London hostel. Atmosphere isn't much because like other cheap London hostel's it's filled with people living there. Staff had music blaring until 3am in reception next to my room. I honestly thought there was a party going on in the building next door. They only turned it off when I got fed up, went to the loo and figured out it was reception. I was wearing earplugs!

This hostel is in a nice area, but the facilities were disappointing. Everything was falling apart, it had a weird smell, and the "common lounge" downstairs was disgusting.

I want to say thank you very much to the staff for the cleanliness and atmosphere. My wife, my 16 years old son and me loved it to stay at West Two London!! It's a nice place to stay, when you don't have the financial funds to stay in an expensive hotel.

• 5th Mar 2014
  • Couple, 41+

You get what you pay for - beds aren't exactly comfortable, few power sockets, kitchen dreadful, showers downright awful. But it seems reasonably safe (warning in the hallway indicates that thieves operate there, though), and well-located. Other guests were absolutely fine.

The hostel is in a great location, near 3 tubes, loads of cafes, pubs, restaurants and shops around and Hyde Park 3 min walk away. The staff are really friendly. We did have a issue with the lock in our room, a guy came into our room in the middle of the night just by pushing the door but he was drunk and was just lost. We did mention it to a guy who worked there and he said he'll get a new lock straight away, so it should be fixed by now. Apart from that, great clean hostel.

My stay at this hostel was alright. It was nice enough for a place to sleep, but not somewhere I would want to spend any real time. The whole place was kind of dirty. I would recommend it if you need a place to crash for the night, but not much beyond that.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »