West Two London Reviews

22-23 Kensington Gardens Square, London, England

2087 Total Reviews

I booked the cheapest room which was in a 10 bed mixed room and when I got there they put me in a 4 bed female room which was a great surprise. The room had a wardrobe, plugs and beds were clean and the girls I shared the room with said that mainly people were here working which was good for me. The only problem I had was my key for the room didn't work but luckily there was always someone in the room to open the door. The toilets and showers were clean and there was never a queue to use them.

OK BUT CLAMBING THE STAIRS TO THE 4TH FLOOR WAS A BIT OF A DRAG EVERY TIME

I never slept in a worse bed before, if wasn't so cold i i'd slept on the floor, even camping could be more comfortable.

It's the cheapest hostel in London - you should not be going there expecting anything else. You get what you pay for

• 24th Jan 2014

The staff was nice other than that it's more like a half way house rather than a hostel.you get what you pay for though, The location is great and it's cheap to stay.but no fridge! And when I left my good outside my window it was taken! Wifi doesn't work in the room so have to sit on the corridor and then you get removed from there.some of the bathrooms have more pubic hair than me on my whole body.the guests are mostly men in Their 40ies with very poor personal hygiene

very good place for that money paid

• 18th Jan 2014
  • Czech Republic

Good value for money. I got free upgrade to 4 bed dorm (Thank you). Toilets clean enough. Comfy beds. Great location in central london.

Excellent hostel

Could bring a girl for half a hour to ty room. We only had used one bed. Good toilets.good location. We coudnt smoke in the room,very sad.

• 28th Dec 2013

I remember last year when i called this hostel, the rude staff made me cry of anger in the phone and just hanged up!!! I was only staying in this hostel because no other hostels had any available beds! When arriving to the hostel, it seems like people from east Europe have been staying there for quite a while. The toilet was filled up with water, couldn't use it. No fridge to the food. The room smells like it have never had an open window. Noisy beds. Advice to the receptionists: smile!

When i first saw the past reviews of this hostel, i was expecting something quite different from what i ended up seeing. The location I think is pretty good as it has a Tube Station very near (5 min walking or less) it has a couple of cheap souvenirs stores and a small mall close as well. Although this is not a party hostel, you can move in london by bus or tube and won't have any trouble finding a place to spend the night. It was also cheap compared to other hostels and the rooms were ok.

First time in the hostel and it wont be last. Loved this place, excellent staff and atmosphere. Sports channels in the lounge plus cooking facilities.

• 27th Dec 2013
  • British Virgin Islands

Very good value for money for Central London. I had a great time there!

• 23rd Dec 2013
  • Greece

I enjoyed the atmosphere and the staff were very nice and helpful

Someone kicked in our bedroom door whilst i was sleeping, then the guy who worked there kept coming into the room just as i was drifting back off and when i told him i was trying to sleep his reply was i will be back every 5 mins to look for the boy who kicked the door in who was not in my room as he checked about 30 times.

• 7th Dec 2013
  • Scotland

Good value for money, good location.

This so called hostel was more of what you would call a halfway house, although i have no problem with people coming to England to work don't come to this place expecting to arrive at a hostel, because it's just a huge house that people live in for years, also it's pretty filthy and there is nowhere to do anything apart from the corridors, the location is ok close to hyde park and the tube but the staff are also rude and fairly racist from what i could tell.

• 16th Nov 2013

Beds were uncomfortable, bathrooms were dirty. Wouldn't stay here again

great location but the room was not realy nice. The shower was unclean and the door to the bathroom was broken. the floors overall were not very clean and the lock on the door didt feel save. The personal where nice but not very servic minded.

• 12th Nov 2013