West Two London Reviews

22-23 Kensington Gardens Square, London, England

2094 Total Reviews

Clean bed linen. Good wlan in the stairway. Some bathrooms I liked... Some I disliked. I liked the door of my room, felt safe. In front of the hostel is a quiet street, which is very good. To the next subway station its only five minutes by foot. But, there is not a single cupboard which guest can lock.

• 20th Feb 2014

The toilets were clogged and dirty water in all the ground surrounding it. The room was very stuffy and smelled of whatever incense the other occupants were using. the luggage storage is not a luggage storage it's just the staff throwing the bags in whatever space left behind where they sit in the "office". The carpets are torn and smelled someone can fall and hurt themselves

• 20th Feb 2014
  • Trinidad And Tobago

50% of the toilets are out of order

WILL RECOMMEND IT TO OTHERS

Don't expect any luxuries,but this is a suitable inexpensive option to stay in Central London with sightseeing and shopping just around the corner. -Good showers(hot/good pressure).Bathrooms get cleaned at least twice a day! -Kitchen functional,if sllghtly underequipped.-TV room cosy,but a bit small. I would have had a enjoyable time here,if it wasn't for a lunatic spanish couple in my room(12),think crazy bit**,a.k.a. Chica super loca and her un-happy in love acquaintance,Senor Tonto Desperado

Is fine.. Just a bed to sleep . Its definetely not a chill out hostel.. As someone said before its a hotel for mans from east europe that work or are working in london.

I booked the cheapest room which was in a 10 bed mixed room and when I got there they put me in a 4 bed female room which was a great surprise. The room had a wardrobe, plugs and beds were clean and the girls I shared the room with said that mainly people were here working which was good for me. The only problem I had was my key for the room didn't work but luckily there was always someone in the room to open the door. The toilets and showers were clean and there was never a queue to use them.

OK BUT CLAMBING THE STAIRS TO THE 4TH FLOOR WAS A BIT OF A DRAG EVERY TIME

I never slept in a worse bed before, if wasn't so cold i i'd slept on the floor, even camping could be more comfortable.

It's the cheapest hostel in London - you should not be going there expecting anything else. You get what you pay for

• 24th Jan 2014

The staff was nice other than that it's more like a half way house rather than a hostel.you get what you pay for though, The location is great and it's cheap to stay.but no fridge! And when I left my good outside my window it was taken! Wifi doesn't work in the room so have to sit on the corridor and then you get removed from there.some of the bathrooms have more pubic hair than me on my whole body.the guests are mostly men in Their 40ies with very poor personal hygiene

very good place for that money paid

• 18th Jan 2014
  • Czech Republic

Good value for money. I got free upgrade to 4 bed dorm (Thank you). Toilets clean enough. Comfy beds. Great location in central london.

Excellent hostel

Could bring a girl for half a hour to ty room. We only had used one bed. Good toilets.good location. We coudnt smoke in the room,very sad.

• 28th Dec 2013

I remember last year when i called this hostel, the rude staff made me cry of anger in the phone and just hanged up!!! I was only staying in this hostel because no other hostels had any available beds! When arriving to the hostel, it seems like people from east Europe have been staying there for quite a while. The toilet was filled up with water, couldn't use it. No fridge to the food. The room smells like it have never had an open window. Noisy beds. Advice to the receptionists: smile!

When i first saw the past reviews of this hostel, i was expecting something quite different from what i ended up seeing. The location I think is pretty good as it has a Tube Station very near (5 min walking or less) it has a couple of cheap souvenirs stores and a small mall close as well. Although this is not a party hostel, you can move in london by bus or tube and won't have any trouble finding a place to spend the night. It was also cheap compared to other hostels and the rooms were ok.

First time in the hostel and it wont be last. Loved this place, excellent staff and atmosphere. Sports channels in the lounge plus cooking facilities.

• 27th Dec 2013
  • British Virgin Islands

Very good value for money for Central London. I had a great time there!

• 23rd Dec 2013
  • Greece

I enjoyed the atmosphere and the staff were very nice and helpful