West Two London Reviews

22-23 Kensington Gardens Square, London, England

Not good kitchen facilities.

Some lockable closets or storage baskets; no rearrangement of customer rooms during a stay, or at least a warning or a call before touching customers' property. The rooms are very stuffed with occupants' belongings so some shelves/closets would make it easier. In overall, more security and more convenience in rooms and bathrooms.

It would be useful to have a mirrors in every toilet, to have a laundry, something to eat for breakfast and better access to the luggage-store

I booked two beds in a mix room, but when I went in the hotel for the check in they could offer me two beds in two separates rooms. Not good, since I was with my girlfriend!

I have had a lovely time in the hostel.The bathrooms and kitchen are kept spotlessly clean by the staff Roberto and Finnish guy. The staff are educated and funny and very helpful many thanks to Yarn, Cristos and Mario for all their help.

NOT ENOUGH BATHROOM, SOME DONT HAVE SINK

Please notify guests in advance about emergencies that result in being sent to another hostel, to a completely different location in London.

This is not a youth hostel at all!!! The people there are scaring (including the staff!!!) Dirty, scaring people, bad facilities.... That's all! They didn't allowed me to use the kitchen after the check out, and they were very rude! Really, Veeeeeeery rude! This people is all cherere! Don't go there if you want to finish your trip alive!

there are no bed linen, rooms are small, the mattress are unconfortable

• 15th Apr 2014

the room was not as advertised but due to the lateness of our arrivel we didnt complain as we were extremely tired.. the showers were dirty and so was the toilets there was mold on the walls in the WC. we booked a double private room and we got bunk beds which is not what was advertised so we ended up sleeping together in a single bed, once we managed to get to sleep we were woken up by extremely loud music and singing from just outside the hotel....aggressive gangster rap...would not rate..

• 14th Apr 2014

Me and my friend were gonna stay one night but unfortunately we missed that you had to pay by cash and this particular night our bank shut down so we never stayed at this hostel.. The staff was very friendly though!

The manager seemed very nice and reliable so I thought the place is OK.

• 9th Apr 2014
  • Bulgaria

Staff are really lovely, In the middle of loads of restaurants, pubs and cafes and 2 minutes walk to the tube. There's a wardrobe, sink and little table in the rooms, as well as plenty of plugs. Clean bedding and room, and clean toilets and showers.

The bedroom as great. Mine was for eight people of both genders. The beds looke very new and the bed linen was very clean. The bedrooms dont have a locker where you can put your things. The location is AMAZING. Very close to de tube and near buy lots of atms restaurants and markets that work until late at night. The only dow side was the bathroom, even tough the shower was very warm they only had one bathroom (one toilet and one shower) per floor. It was worth it.

Great Location to walk into London!

no fridge which was a bit of a problem. and not enough bathrooms

Nice soft beds, clean private showers, and the staff was very nice. Very small common room though.

It's a good value for money if you are staying a small time in London! It is near the city centre and is not expensive! For me it was ok, because I only stayed one night there and it was near Victoria coach! But I didn't want to stay more time there! Staffs aren't so clean, mainly the bathroom!

• 29th Mar 2014

You get what you pay for - the location is great and very convenient. The rooms vere clean and the staff very friendly and helpful. On the other hand, the kitchen is quite terrible - no fridge, no kettle. But as I said, for the price, I didn't expect much. If I'm going to London again, I would consider staying there again.

I still don't understand if it's normal having security guys that don't speak English or are arrogant towords some guests (lust for power). Bed where my friend slept was dirty from previous night. They also don't provide lockers. U can leave stuff in reception but they don't assume any responsibility anyways. Is it a joke? What?! The hostel is well cleaned and the atmosphere is almost ok.