Western Beach Lodge Reviews

6 Westborough St, Scarborough, Perth, Australia

Internet was $5 a day and there weren't lockers provided for everyone. Beach was only 5 minutew away :)

• 14th Nov 2014

Great place to stay. The staff is helpful and the new management is great.

The new owner mark is a legend. Extremely nice guy! I had a great time and the shower was fantastic. The only bad parts were the mattress on my bed had every spring gone on it, extremely uncomfortable. Lockers definitely needed! Nothing worse than carrying your valuables everywhere with you. Kitchen closed at 9 rule needs to be enforced. Idiots kept waking me up at 2am every bj the using the microwave and slamming cupboards. Extremely roudy people up until 1am. Overall a great stay though!

Many thanks for the comments - we appreciate the feedback. We are going to be replacing the mattresses over the next year. We do have lockers - but you do have to ask for them. Happy you enjoyed your stay overall!

Great place to stay and the price is right.

Happy you enjoyed your stay!

Amazing. Nothing wrong with the place at all, friendly people, great staff. Hope to stay again soon.

Cute little Hostel, Staff was very kind and polite, defenitely recommendable.

Very close to Beach, Staff there were great Big shout out to Tom he was very helpful and showed me around the Area. Was a very cosy place to stay you knew everybody by the 2nd night there. I would definitely head back there next time I am in Perth. Kieran :)

A relaxed atmosphere that felt like home.