Western Beach Lodge Reviews

6 Westborough St, Scarborough, Perth, Australia

Great stay at Western Beach Lodge, family atmosphere and Mark is helpful and friendly.

The owner is very forth coming and even have me a bed to sleep before I could normally sign in. Very highly recommended.

Good hostel overall. But when we got there we did not get the room we had booked with ensuite bathroom and we really did'nt get any reason why. Quite strange manager at this hostel.

The hostel is nothing but a party house for long term renters. The girls dorm bathroom is overrun with cosmetics and products all over. No one ever locks the door of room. Patios are right outside from dorm rooms, so hear absolutely everything that goes on. A lot of fun and laughs if you are looking for a party hostel. If you need a rest, definitely look elsewhere you won't get it here. No staff after 9pm so it's like these long timers own the place! 5- 10 minute walk to beach!

Great place to start a vacation. Location is second to none. Couldn't ask for a better place to relax

• 13th Jan 2015

Mark and his wife were very kind and helpful in every way. I'm sure they will have great success in their new business. If in the area I would stay here again. /Cheers Carina - Sweden

Wonderful to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Please visit again!

what a fantastic hostel, free rental of boogey boards, justb $10 for great surf boards, a great tv room and 2 outdoor aress to have drinks before a big night out. Mark the owner is very helpful and knowledgeable. I loved my time there so much that I wanted to come back for a weekend but it was booked out! so book early! Scarborough beachvwas fab too. overall it was a great stay

Wonderful to hear you enjoyed staying with us - hopefully you can stay again in the future.

its a very nice hostel with an very nice atmosphere, you can chill on a couch outside and enjoy the beach 4 min by walk

Good to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Thanks for the comments.

Internet was $5 a day and there weren't lockers provided for everyone. Beach was only 5 minutew away :)

• 14th Nov 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We have increased our locker capacity since you stayed with us.

Great place to stay. The staff is helpful and the new management is great.

Thanks for the positive feedback.

The new owner mark is a legend. Extremely nice guy! I had a great time and the shower was fantastic. The only bad parts were the mattress on my bed had every spring gone on it, extremely uncomfortable. Lockers definitely needed! Nothing worse than carrying your valuables everywhere with you. Kitchen closed at 9 rule needs to be enforced. Idiots kept waking me up at 2am every bj the using the microwave and slamming cupboards. Extremely roudy people up until 1am. Overall a great stay though!

Many thanks for the comments - we appreciate the feedback. We are going to be replacing the mattresses over the next year. We do have lockers - but you do have to ask for them. Happy you enjoyed your stay overall!

Great place to stay and the price is right.

Happy you enjoyed your stay!