Westway Hotel & Hostel La Guardia New York Reviews

71-11 Astoria Boulevard, New York, New York, USA

If you sleep on the side of the building anot next to the 9 lanes of the affic it's fine.

• 25th Feb 2014

This hostel is great if you just want somewhere to crash near the airport. Get the M60 bus from the end of the yellow subway here (I walked which was a mistake). The staff are friendly enough but the hostel has no atmosphere and is a bit far from all the attractions. The security is a bit dodgy, there's no luggage storage, I just had to leave my case in the hallway till the room was ready.

Great value for the price. Had a nice stay here :)

• 23rd Feb 2014
  • Latvia

Great place for the price!! Is not just cheap, but the accommodations were great! The rooms were big enough and did not have to share the bathroom with more than 3 people, and facilities were really really clean.

• 23rd Feb 2014
  • Guinea-bissau

Had a nice stay here. The staff was very helpful. Location was not bad at all, really easy to get to the city and 10 minutes away from the airport. The rooms had enough space for all my luggage, and each room has its own bathroom, that was a huge plus!

• 22nd Feb 2014

I liked this place, really accommodating and staff was very helpful. I've been to other hostels where the staff ONLY checks you in and that's it! But here they will go out of their way to make sure you are ok.

• Iceland

Great! Warm and cozy, it was really cold when we went there! Staff amazing!

• Denmark

Very very clean, so good!

• 21st Feb 2014

Didn't spend a lot for the night and the service was great. will book here again!

• 21st Feb 2014
  • Tunisia

Really clean, awesome staff , transportation is pretty accessible and easy to get to. The subway and buses here in NYC are pretty straight forward. Don't be intimidated by the location, it is VERY easy to get to the city from there! Best of all the prices were cheap! Really recommend this hostel.

• 19th Feb 2014
  • Israel

This place was great. I didn't know I could leave a review, but since I can, I just want to let future guests that this is a nice place, rooms are big enough, every room has a bathroom, the staff is great, very helpful and friendly. It's really close to La Guardia airport and 20 minutes away from the city. will book for the coming summer!

• 19th Feb 2014
  • Chad

I was very comfortable here. The staff was great and they did everything they could to help me. The bus stop is a block away and it is really easy to get into the city. I got to meet really nice people here and I really enjoy myself here. Really recommend it!

• 17th Feb 2014

Great stay, and cheap, will stay here during the summer. All good!

• 17th Feb 2014
  • Greenland

We stayed there last week, nice place and really friendly people. Close to the airport which was great!

• 16th Feb 2014

We really enjoy my stay here. Very comfortable.

• 16th Feb 2014

If your looking for a convenient clean friendly place to stay for a stay in NYC try this hostel. It won't empty your wallet and accommodation is great! Staff was really nice.

• 15th Feb 2014

We were stuck in NYC because of the snow storm and we found this place. It is really cheap and the accommodations are basic, but that is all we needed. The place is really close to the airport and the staff was really nice and helpful. The girl helped us out so many times, we were having a situation with our bank and she was very flexible. Thank you!

• 14th Feb 2014

Great hostel, clean, rooms are fairly large, especially when comparing to other hostels in NYC. Excellent staff, location is good too, easy to get to the bus and the train station. Good value for the money.

• 14th Feb 2014
  • China

This is definitely a good choice if you want a safe, clean, convenient, and good-value hostel. Location is very close to La Guardia airport which was very convenient as I was waiting for my flight to be available. The rooms are spacious with bunk beds, free wifi, kitchen, TV, etc. Good stay.

• 12th Feb 2014

Great! The girl on the front desk was really nice! She was able to help us with every question we had and also able to accommodate with every request we had. Will come back here next time we come to NYC.

• 12th Feb 2014