Westway Hotel & Hostel La Guardia New York Reviews

71-11 Astoria Boulevard, New York, New York, USA

We arrived to the "hotel" & tried to park, the car park is actually behind their motel building across the block, so not confident about the security. There were a group of ppl hanging about & safety didn't feel 100%. Upon check in there was a highly intoxicated lady hanging in reception & then out the front. We asked to see the room before we committed to the stay- not as pictured, in a motel building, electrics & window broken, room felt very unsecured- we didn't stay & couldn't get a refund.

Very close to LaGuardia. Perfect for somewhere to crash after a flight. Otherwise I don't know why anyone would stay here. Room is adequate. People come in in the middle of the night and turn on the lights.

It is clean and the fercilities are good .

I really liked this Hostel because even though it was a Hostel, we didn't have to share the bathroom with anyone. I booked the 4 bed dorm with 3 other friends and we were able to share it between the four of us. I was initially worred about the bathroom situation but we were pleasantly surprised. Also,The beds were super comfortable and the housekeeping staff keep the whole place very clean.

The location was a little outside the city, but so close to LaGuardia, and close to a metro, just a quick 10-15 min walk and a short 15 min ride. I would definitely recommend it for a great place to stay for not a lot of money in NYC. I really enjoyed it!!

Had a really great time at this Hostel! No complaints!

Good, clean, utilitarian lodging close to Laguardia airport. This is my sixth stay. Not a great location for tourist stuff and nothing of interest near the hostel (not even groceries), but great if you happen to be flying in or out of LGA. Also a good choice on weekends and holidays when other hostels' rates are through the roof. The only barrier to using this as a tourist base is the 15-minute bus ride to the subway, which doesn't add to the subway cost if you use a transit card.

I rated security low, because when I arrived I asked if there was a locker in the room, and the receptionist looked a bit funny and said "yes, there should be, but if not let me know". there were no lockers in the room. location is in the area that is convenient for the airport (early departure or late arrival), but i would not stay there for any other reason. there is no atmosphere and the whole area has nothing to offer. it was clean and the bed were fine though. so it´s best to sleep and go!

The B Hotel is a fabulous place to stay. You should definitely check it out for the price. It's clean, well maintained, and everyone there was very nice. My key card didn't work a few times which was annoying... and my roommate accidentally took mine... but they replaced it no problem downstairs. I also had a room next to the train which sucked... but im a heavy sleeper and for the most part it wasn't a problem. The rooms were very comfortable.

Despite e Location is not ideal places its price is reasonable. Takes 20mins to walk the nearest metro

The staff was nice and everything was clean. Housekeeping exchanges the towels every second day! The rooms are really big so you have enough space for everyones luggage. Although you have to go by subway for 30-40 minutes to get to manhattan it's probably normal for NYC!

Staff was amazing