Westway Hotel & Hostel La Guardia New York Reviews

71-11 Astoria Boulevard, New York, USA

I liked it alot! For the location and price its great. It's also super clean.

• 31st Jan 2014

Like other peopleI obviously came to visit NYC and see the SUPER BOWL!!!!! As I already spent so much to come and see it, I was looking for a place that would be really cheap for 2 or 3 nights, and this is definitely the place! I thought it was going to be really bad, but no! Good costumer service, good rooms and beds, and it was pretty easy to get to the city from there. I'm impressed!

• 31st Jan 2014
  • Puerto Rico

what I liked about it was that it was safe. close to transportation, staff were friendly & helpful and the bathrooms were very Clean!. If you want to explore New York and just have a safe place to get your head down at night for sleep its excellent. Remember its the CHEAPEST place you will find in this City. Will try to book in again!

Excellent! Price is very affordable, the place is really clean, staff is nice and actually helps you, and the location is good too!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »