• Pi Chai Yuan. 35th He Bei Road, Shi Nan District, Qingdao, China

8.4
Fabulous 132 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 132 Total Reviews
Wheat Hostel Located at Pi Chai Yuan. 35th He Bei Road, Shi Nan District, Qingdao.
China

• aabdelkhalek_apri5061
  • Egypt, Male, 41+
16th Jun 2016
3.4

I was there from 16-18 June 2016 and I booked a single room (no.105) , and I see that the worst hostel I had been in in my life and I advice no one going to Qingdao to book in. When arriving to the hostel the both turned shutting on the stuff as my room was not ready, they cleaned it as I am standing on front of it. Then the room had no working TV and air conditioner and they were sorry for this. Also, I had to use my own towel and toilet paper.

• dennisdienst1995
  • Germany, Male, 31-40
5th Jun 2016

The hostel is perfectly located and is a good, open place just to relax. The rooms and facilities were clean and the administrator would care for silence at night. The staff is really helpful (guidung me to bus station and restaurant), english speaking and also funny. :-) However, I was charged for accidently breaking a soap tray, which was not that expensive, but not promoting the good atmosphere. In summary, I would recommend that hostel.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
30th Apr 2016
6.3

It's a decent place with clean room. Why we still wouldn't come back: We decided to stay at a hostel for some traveling atmosphere, some good advices for the city etc. In the end there was no bar, no city info and no valuable hints from the staff regarding restaurants or bars. Also showering only at a certain time of the day and no towels for rent. Moreover the area was far from the bar street, lao shan, etc.