• Pi Chai Yuan. 35th He Bei Road, Shi Nan District, Qingdao, China

8.1
Fabulous 134 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 134 Total Reviews
Wheat Hostel Located at Pi Chai Yuan. 35th He Bei Road, Shi Nan District, Qingdao.
China
Qingdao 266005 Pi Chai Yuan. 35th He Bei Road, Shi Nan District
81% 134
36.0714237 120.3172874
    Rooms available

2nd Oct 2016

Super fun hutong style accommodations in a fun part of town! And the owner and his wife are so kind and helpful! They answered every question we had, and even left their family dinner one night to guide us to a local restaurant.

• England, Male, 25-30
1st Oct 2016
5.7

Location was good, it was easy for find from Qingdao Railway Station. I wasn't given any information about bar and after having a look around the property I didn't feel there was any need asking. Not much atmosphere for a National Holiday and most clientele were young Chinese who didn't make any effort to make conversation at all. Hostel itself didn't have 24 hour access or even a key code so when I wanted to leave to begin sightseeing early in the morning I had to wait several minutes for help!

• aabdelkhalek_apri5061
  • Egypt, Male, 41+
16th Jun 2016
3.4

I was there from 16-18 June 2016 and I booked a single room (no.105) , and I see that the worst hostel I had been in in my life and I advice no one going to Qingdao to book in. When arriving to the hostel the both turned shutting on the stuff as my room was not ready, they cleaned it as I am standing on front of it. Then the room had no working TV and air conditioner and they were sorry for this. Also, I had to use my own towel and toilet paper.