Wheat Hostel Reviews

Pi Chai Yuan. 35th He Bei Road, Shi Nan District, Qingdao, China

a good place clean and secutity is ok but need some removal

• 26th Aug 2015
  • Costa Rica

It was a really great place. Exceptionally clean and secure, the staff were great and were very helpful with all our questions.

not really a hostel, more a hotel though

Very well located, dorm room is clean and comfortable, nice place to meet other travelers. Staff not always friendly, especially the tall guy (he looks like a barnster) that yelled and argued like an idiot for 10 minutes with another client. Very annoying and unprofessional behavior.

Great place to stay!! Beautifully located and extremely clean! Very relaxed and silent courtyard yet bustling outside! Staff very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend to stay there! showers are not 24hrs but open on convenient times.

• 25th Jun 2015

A group of American college students living in Jinan for the summer, we went to Qingdao for a weekend and stayed three nights here. I was EXTREMELY pleased with my stay here! It is my first hostel experience but definitely changed my pre-existing notions of what hostels are like. Our group of 6 booked a whole room which was nice because we were the only ones with keys to the room. The rooms also have lockers in them so security was no issue. very centrally located and very pretty courtyards.

• 18th Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

A little bit quiet, but a good hostel in a good location for Qingdao. The girls at reception were great, very friendly. I lost my phone and they helped me find it again. They were also very helpful when looking for places to visit. Thank you!

Excellent and cosy hostel which is easy to reach, both from the airport by bus and from the main railway station. Staff is very helpfull and friendly. It's located in a street where a lot of seafood is sold, so you can really experience the Qingdao feeling as it is a harbor city. They have free washing facilities and a good WiFi connection. The only critic point would be that they also should have a sitting toilet, rather than only a squater.