Where 2 Next Reviews

1776 M. Adriatico Street Malate, 1004 Malate, Manila, Philippines

Fantastic hostel owned by an Australian Filipino who can give great advice on what to do in Malate.

Nice Hostel, friendly staff, clean rooms & facilities! We got lots of tips, a free breakfast with a good variety of fruits and an adapter to charge our phones etc. The only bad thing was, that the aircon was not working.

I love staffs.

Good place to stay. Have stayed there before.

Where 2 Next had a friendly atmosphere and awesome staff. They were always available to help. The location is walking distance to most tourist attractions and was very close to Robinson Mall, where you are able to purchase pretty much everything. There is a fridge in the kitchen area if you want to keep some food there and the kitchen is available for the day. I would definately recommend this hostel!

• 30th Sep 2014

Lovely staff!! Would get back again!

The staff was very kind and helpful! I would definitely recommend this place to those traveling on a budget, great value for your money!.

A good hostel in busy Malate if you're only staying for a night. Not very social so if you want to stay somewhere a while, maybe somewhere else. Clean and tidy. Free breakfast is a really nice touch.

Thank you for your review Ampola Knapp ! We're glad you had a good stay with us and hope you visit us again when you're back in Manila. All the best!

The staff seemed utterly unconcerned with our questions about safety, especially those involving taxi scams. In the morning when we checked out, they refused to call a taxi for us, rather just pointed at the street and told us to get into one. A woman tried to take my stuffed bear as we got into the taxi. Would not stay in Malete again.

Hi Abigail, sorry to hear that the staff seemed unconcerned which is very out of the ordinary. Regarding taxi scams, we usually tell our guests just to be on the safer side to take down the taxi registration although they're uncommon. Unfortunately the staff on duty could not call for a taxi as they were with another guest and could not leave the desk. Again, sorry to hear you had an unpleasant experience in Manila but we do appreciate your feedback and hope enjoyed the rest of your trip.

The stuff as pretty unfriendly. The breakfast you get is only really basic.

Hi Christian, Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you found the staff unfriendly and the breakfast to be basic. In spite of that, we hope that you enjoyed the rest of your trip in Manila.

Location is in Korean city and bar in Manila. You may hear some noise from partygoers left club at early morning.

Thank you for your review Ronald ! We're glad you had a good stay with us and hope you visit us again when you're back in Manila. All the best!

Great location, staff very polite. Really good breakfast!!

Thank you for your review Marguerite ! We're glad you had a good stay with us and hope you visit us again when you're back in Manila. All the best!

I only stayed the one night, but it was definitely the kind of place I'd love to stay and hang out in or use as a base for exploring Manila and other parts of the Philippines.

Plenty of room in the 6 bed dorm. Great common area, very good for meeting other people. Small kitchen. Area is not so good but security in the hostel is fine. Always someone on the desk. This place is a nice oasis.

This please was great and of the hostels I have stayed at in Manila, my favorite. The free breakfast is excellent with lots of fresh fruit and toast. The women's dorm was roomy, showers were strong and staff were very helpful and kind. The neighborhood is cool, too, I was happy to find some different street food (including a calamansi tabbouleh) within a couple of steps.

Thank you very much for your review Brittany ! We're glad you had a good stay with us and hope you visit us again when you're back in Manila. All the best!

On second floor only one toilet/shower for guys. Very small. Overall Ok stay but expensive to what other places cost. The staff was really friendly. Location depends what you want to see.

Thank you for your review. We hope, despite this, that you still enjoyed your time with us.

Really nice, comfortable place to stay and hide from the challenges of Manila. The common room has a nice social atmosphere that encourages meeting other travelers.

The hostel was all right, nice staff, they sell beer and things you'd need and has a decent common area. But the location wasn't good - we ended up spending too much time commuting to Makati and the area around. The area around the hostel is very poor and dirty - also an experience, but next time it's gonna be another place.

I have stayed there twice now and have absolutely LOVED it both times! The staff is so friendly and even hours after I checked in they would use my name when talking to me. They provide breakfast and even had a snack available mid day. Out of all the hostels I've stayed in over the last couple months Where 2 Next was by far my favorite.

Thank you for your review Brittany ! We're glad you had a good stay with us and hope you visit us again when you're back in Manila. All the best!