Where 2 Next Reviews

1776 M. Adriatico Street Malate, 1004 Malate, Manila, Philippines

Had a great stay. Location was good but it's noisy due to it being located aroynd bars and karaoke centers. Staff was really helpful and attend to all the queries I had. Met some great fellow travellers.

• 1st May 2015
  • Malaysia

Staff willing to help when asked. That is a plus.

Very clean hostel nice staff always ready to help they could arrange us tickets for night bus to banaue Located in Malate nice crowded area close to intramuros and MRT and easy to reach from airport

we stayed there only one night to go to our bus the next day, good wifi and facilities

-Generally unfriendly staff -unsafe: the guy next to me had the $ taken from his bag. -bad neighborhood: aweful traffic any time of day, dirty, and felt unsafe.

Staff was really nice but at one point misleading. Gave us a crappy black and white copy of a city map and bad directions. Wifi wasn't working because of the papal visit so we couldn't double check. It took us forever to find the bus station. Also even though the wifi wasn't working supposedly, my friend could connect sometimes but I never could. I don't know maybe it was my phone. Breakfast was pretty good compared to other places I've been.

Great, very helpful staff. Stayed in 6 bed female dorm. Good comfortable beds, very clean (dorm room was cleaned every day without fail). Lockers are available with the use of your own padlock or one can be can be bought at reception. Good breakfast and kitchen facilities. Location is good, easy enough to get anywhere in and around Manila (or the tourist spots at least). All in all, great value for money-Would definitely stay here again!

Hotel is located on the main road with all of the strip club and massage parlours. It is also located close to Robinsons and Mall of Asia. Getting in and out of Malate is very difficult and taxis won't take you to to places like Makati. The hostel was clean and the staff were friendly. The only issue I had was the toilets each would be clogged. People forget not to flush the toilet paper. The atmosphere when I was there was low key with most people keeping to them selves.

Dear Guest Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! we appreciate your feedback and hope you enjoyed the rest of your travels!

Great hostel, only fault I would say that there was a lack of atmosphere and wasn't particularly sociable.

Your Response to this Review: Dear Guest, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! we appreciate your feedback and hope you enjoyed the rest of your travels!