Where 2 Next Reviews

1776 M. Adriatico Street Malate, 1004 Malate, Manila, Philippines

The staff seemed utterly unconcerned with our questions about safety, especially those involving taxi scams. In the morning when we checked out, they refused to call a taxi for us, rather just pointed at the street and told us to get into one. A woman tried to take my stuffed bear as we got into the taxi. Would not stay in Malete again.

The stuff as pretty unfriendly. The breakfast you get is only really basic.

Location is in Korean city and bar in Manila. You may hear some noise from partygoers left club at early morning.

Thank you for your review Ronald ! We're glad you had a good stay with us and hope you visit us again when you're back in Manila. All the best!

Great location, staff very polite. Really good breakfast!!

I only stayed the one night, but it was definitely the kind of place I'd love to stay and hang out in or use as a base for exploring Manila and other parts of the Philippines.

Plenty of room in the 6 bed dorm. Great common area, very good for meeting other people. Small kitchen. Area is not so good but security in the hostel is fine. Always someone on the desk. This place is a nice oasis.

This please was great and of the hostels I have stayed at in Manila, my favorite. The free breakfast is excellent with lots of fresh fruit and toast. The women's dorm was roomy, showers were strong and staff were very helpful and kind. The neighborhood is cool, too, I was happy to find some different street food (including a calamansi tabbouleh) within a couple of steps.

Thank you very much for your review Brittany ! We're glad you had a good stay with us and hope you visit us again when you're back in Manila. All the best!

On second floor only one toilet/shower for guys. Very small. Overall Ok stay but expensive to what other places cost. The staff was really friendly. Location depends what you want to see.

Thank you for your review. We hope, despite this, that you still enjoyed your time with us.

Really nice, comfortable place to stay and hide from the challenges of Manila. The common room has a nice social atmosphere that encourages meeting other travelers.

I have stayed there twice now and have absolutely LOVED it both times! The staff is so friendly and even hours after I checked in they would use my name when talking to me. They provide breakfast and even had a snack available mid day. Out of all the hostels I've stayed in over the last couple months Where 2 Next was by far my favorite.

Thank you for your review Brittany ! We're glad you had a good stay with us and hope you visit us again when you're back in Manila. All the best!

Fantastic staff, extremely clean place, WELL AIR CONDITIONED! Also located not too far from some of the more interesting things to do and see in Manila.

Thank you for your review Nikolai ! We're glad you had a good stay with us and hope you visit us again when you're back in Manila. All the best!

Perfect! This is my very first experience staying at hostel. And Where2Next was completely great hostel. The staffs are friendly (even a bit noisy), the facilities are very useful, and the chill room is my favorite, i stayed for 2 nights and 2 times slept in sofa because its very comfortable. Haha The only thing i need is free drink water or dispenser. Would like to comeback if i come to Manila again.

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Indonesia

Thank you for your review ! We're glad you had a good stay with us and hope you visit us again when you're back in Manila. All the best!

Stayed for one night only. Clean, convenient location, friendly staff and good breakfast. Could not ask for more. Happy to stay in this place again if I am in Manila again.

Cool common area set-up -- plenty of room to socialize, relax, and good wifi. Dorm rooms are pretty standard and clean. Decent location near Robinson's place (huge mall), some restaurants, and 20 minutes from airport with no traffic.

Staff are really friendly and helpful. Good location. Clean and good facilities. Good breakfast. Felt safe, 24 hr reception and lockers in the dorms.

• 1st Jul 2014

Thank you so much for your review!! Glad you had a great stay with us and hope you visit us again when you're in Manila. Safe Travels!

Amazing hostel. Everything -the location, the facilities, the cleanliness- is perfect. The dorms are spacious, clean and comfortable. Great atmosphere thanks to the cosy and large common area -nice couches, tables and small terrace where you can drink beers and have a chat. Good WiFi. The neighborhood is a really interesting melting pot too, with a mix of everything ; nice restaurants, big mall, karaokes and beggars. It's not far from the metro station, and there's plenty of taxis right outside

Very clean hostel, kind staff - they even let us sleep on sofa when we arrived in middle of night and only had a booking for the following night! Free breakfast is great! Be careful of the area, we walked around late and was safe but just be careful as it is quite a deprived part of town!

• 21st Jun 2014

Good location, loved having the ability to make use of the kitchen. Great breakfast. Clean facilities and proper spring mattresses. Amazing.

Only stayed one night but I was really satisfied with my stay in where 2 next. The staff is really helpful and nice, breakfast is good with fresh fruit. Ideal location for visiting Intramuros and for hanging out in bars at night. The place to stay in Manila!

Awesome stay there. Loved it as soon as l walked in. Staff were so very helpful & fun, especially Jonas & Belle. Thanx so much. Such a great find in Manila! Clean, cool & comfy. Will be back.

Thank you for your review. We're glad you had a good stay with us and hope you visit us again when you're in Manila. Safe travels!