Whethu Backpackers Reviews

6 George street, Grahamstown, South Africa

I have stayed in many backpacker hostels Whethu is one of the better ones and one which I'd be happy to use again. It was pretty quiet during my visit so Pretty much had the place to myself which was good.

A nice spot just outside Grahamstown--a short walk from the major points of interest in town. The staff was very generous and friendly, and I had no issues with the accommodations. The only complaint was that internet was an additional charge, and required a convoluted voucher system. Otherwise, it's a nice place to settle in for a stay.