White Beach Divers Hostel Reviews

Angol, Malay, Aklan, Boracay Island, Philippines

Really nice hostel and helpful staff. The food is also good.

I love it that we can use their utensils, cups and plates

• 13th Jun 2014
  • Philippines

pretty basic yet clean accommodation located in the quiet part of angol beach. great value for money.

A good diver dive, right on the beach, location and staff are great. Unfortunately there's only one shower for all guests and staff, it's constantly sandy, busy and the mirrors and fixtures need cleaning/replacing. There are two extra WCs though so no problem there. Great diving staff, went on a great 1-on-1 fun dive. Our room had had a leak previously so the light didn't work, it was damp and bits of ceiling fell down in the night. This will probably be fixed in the future though.

I guess it's okay for the price since it's in Boracay. But we left after one night. There were only bamboo walls which meant so much noise. The worst was the ONE BATHROOM! I had to wait 20 minutes for someone to shower in the middle of the night! Also I would never stay there as a solo girl traveler. Many creepy men in the bar area.

View all Boracay Island Hostels