White Garden Pansion Reviews

Kaleici Kilicaslan mah., Hesapci gecidi No. 9, Antalya, Turkey

Very nice and helpful staff:)

Absolutely beautiful place to stay. The rooms and the gardens were some of the best I've seen, and great value for money. The breakfast was brilliant, also.

This was by far one of the nicest places I have ever stayed in. The rooms were lovingly decorated and very clean, breakfast was excellent and, above all, the staff was absolutely wonderful. We had our fair share of questions and requests and they were always more than happy to help us out. I would definitely recommend staying at White Garden and will hopefully be back in the future.

The staff is really amazing. But personally it was not really a place for backpackers, thats because of the low season in december i gues.

Highly recommended! I was happy every morning with the excellent breakfast which was the best I have ever had with this price. And so helpful staff-Hassan served so delicious homebaked pies when we were enjoying the firewalls. So cozy and pretty place. The room was a bit small but enough for 4 nights stay. The rooftop has a nice view of the port and the location is just perfect for old town. I would come back definitely when I visit Antalya again!

The staff was very helpful and respond to all my requests with no hesitation. The service and the breakfast were excellent and the location is right in the heart of the old city. I would highly recommend the place.

• 29th Nov 2014