White Garden Pansion Reviews

Kaleici Kilicaslan mah., Hesapci gecidi No. 9, Antalya, Turkey

All was perfect. If I may suggest one detail it would be to give more variety to the music of the garden. It seems that the hotel has only one cd of triomphalistic three tenors best known melodies (in addition at the omnipresent Titanic motive).

Although it took us a long time to find the hotel, once we got there we had a nice stay. The staff was kind, the hotel looks really nice, the breakfast was good and the location is also very good.

Great find! LOVED this place, wish I could have stayed longer. So beautiful and inexpensive. I was concerned as I saw some old reviews saying that people had their bookings switched last minute to a different hotel but that didn't happen to me. The staff were very kind and helpful (perhaps the old negative reviews were from a different management). Amazing value for money. Only downside was my room didn't have a fan or AC so it did get quite humid (they may have had one but I didn't ask).

Superb frukost, mycket hjälpsam personal.

• 27th Jun 2014
  • Sweden

This guest house deserves all the wonderful reviews it gets. I would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Antalya.

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Scotland

good location, just in the old town. breakfast is excellent and perhaps the best I had in the whole trip in turkey. very beautiful courtyards and you can relax a lot in it. very helpful staff.

Really enjoyed my stay at the White Garden Pansiyon. The staff are very hospitable and helpful. You get more than your money's worth.

This place is a great value for money. It's well located in the heart of the old town. Our room was cosy and clean. The breakfast was really good. Great place to stay!

helpful with local knowledge, transport etc

Good hotel for the price. Staff was not very informative. Got very little detail when we checked in.

White Garden Pension exceeds expectations. At least, it exceeded ours. I didn't realize that breakfast would be included, but it was. A huge breakfast with any number of free seconds and refills. They clean the room and change the sheets and towels every day. Everything was beyond reproach.

I would like to express my personal thans to receptionist Cemal Bakıray who really was helpfull to us.