White Garden Pansion Reviews

Kaleici Kilicaslan mah., Hesapci gecidi No. 9, Antalya, Turkey

White Garden Pension exceeds expectations. At least, it exceeded ours. I didn't realize that breakfast would be included, but it was. A huge breakfast with any number of free seconds and refills. They clean the room and change the sheets and towels every day. Everything was beyond reproach.

I would like to express my personal thans to receptionist Cemal Bakıray who really was helpfull to us.

We stayed there for a week. Location was excellent. Really close to everything. Staff was very helpful and nice.nly Maybe one bad thing was, that our room was really cold at the first night.

• 14th Dec 2013
  • Estonia

After Having read the great reviews of White Garden Pansion on the Internet, I expected an excellent quality of service. My room was pretty, but located in the basement, which was not what I expected, but for one night it was ok. In the bathroom, the toilet was in one room with the shower, no curtain in between, which I found sllightly impractical. The staff was correct, answering all the questions. but nothing above average. Breakfast was delicious!

My girlfriend and I stayed here in late October. Really amazing family run pension in a beautiful old ottoman style building. The garden is a really beautiful place to have breakfast in the morning. Staff were friendly and helpful. Highly recommended!

Really nice helpful staff. Great location close to the marina.

Very friendly and helpful staff! Great location in the old city and a nice big breakfast. The roof has a great view and was a nice place for morning yoga. :) Would love to return and stay there again!

• 17th Oct 2013