White Garden Pansion Reviews

Kaleici Kilicaslan mah., Hesapci gecidi No. 9, Antalya, Turkey

Highly recommended! I was happy every morning with the excellent breakfast which was the best I have ever had with this price. And so helpful staff-Hassan served so delicious homebaked pies when we were enjoying the firewalls. So cozy and pretty place. The room was a bit small but enough for 4 nights stay. The rooftop has a nice view of the port and the location is just perfect for old town. I would come back definitely when I visit Antalya again!

The staff was very helpful and respond to all my requests with no hesitation. The service and the breakfast were excellent and the location is right in the heart of the old city. I would highly recommend the place.

• 29th Nov 2014
  • Bulgaria

White Garden Pansion was absolutely perfect. It is located in a quiet area of the Old City, a two-minute walk from the bustling marina and five minutes' walk from the market. The rooms are small but very clean and the breakfast buffet is impressive. The staff are incredibly kind and will go above and beyond to help you plan your vacation. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Antalya.

Really nice place, good value for money, right in the old town. Fantastic breakfast!

Our stay at White Garden Pansiyon was really good. Personal was very friendly and helped us to book a daily tour and transfer to airport. The rooms were normal size, all of them with a plasma TV but why would you need more space when you have the beach 7 min walking. The Pansiyon has also a pool where you can relax although sometimes there's a weird smell (related to piping probably). The best of all, definitely the personal, they really made your stay more comfortable.

Beautiful place to stay with lovely outdoor breakfast area. Good breakfast - traditional Turkish breakfast with lots of fruit. Staff really helpful recommending places to eat and buy Turkish delight not at tourist prices.

• 1st Oct 2014

Had a great stay. Staff were very friendly. Rooms are small though if staying for more than 2-3 days. Location is superb.

• 29th Sep 2014
  • Couple, 41+

I was given a cute little room on the top floor, loverly comfy bed with very comfy pillows. A very moden bathroom with a good shower. The staircase was a bit hairy after a few beers, but the place is old with lots of charm, good mixture of guests always someone interesting to talk to. Location you couldn't get any better 30 seconds walk to the bars and restaurants in the old town. Helpful staff and excellent breakfast.if visiting Antalya again would come back.

• 28th Sep 2014

Because this is the first time I use Hostel to book room, I was not familiar with the cancel system, which is not so convenient for me when I was in traveling, I has sent email to hotel, but they did not accept my cancel requirement, why? And the rules about canceling, it is acceptable that if me communicate with hotel about the cancel, why when I check with hotel, they said no, I has to use Hostel system to cancel it? And the English is really sucks for the receptionist.

They have the best breakfast,and the staff was very helpful.Room is a little small but very cute,worth the money.

All was perfect. If I may suggest one detail it would be to give more variety to the music of the garden. It seems that the hotel has only one cd of triomphalistic three tenors best known melodies (in addition at the omnipresent Titanic motive).

Although it took us a long time to find the hotel, once we got there we had a nice stay. The staff was kind, the hotel looks really nice, the breakfast was good and the location is also very good.

Great find! LOVED this place, wish I could have stayed longer. So beautiful and inexpensive. I was concerned as I saw some old reviews saying that people had their bookings switched last minute to a different hotel but that didn't happen to me. The staff were very kind and helpful (perhaps the old negative reviews were from a different management). Amazing value for money. Only downside was my room didn't have a fan or AC so it did get quite humid (they may have had one but I didn't ask).

Superb frukost, mycket hjälpsam personal.

• 27th Jun 2014